ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Man arrested for allegedly killing co-worker by forcing compressed air up his buttock (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316346)

stumppy 07-20-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13637192)
It can kill the wee folk. We don't yet know if it will kill regular sized people. We might have found out but for Stumpy's forward-thinking shop teacher.

Awww, still stinging from getting your stupid question thrown in your face.

ROFL
What a dumb ****.

Beef Supreme 07-20-2018 03:41 PM

I'm surprised this prank hasn't killed a few people. Or maybe it has.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/Impressive...restricted.gif

Otter 07-20-2018 03:49 PM

Odd I haven't seen this on "1000 Ways to Die" or Darwin Awards.

mdstu 07-20-2018 04:05 PM

I served as a Mechanic in the Army for 20 years.

There are a lot of people that think stupid shit like this is hilarious.

Power washers, sharp tools, glue, solvents, things that make loud noises and most of all compressed air. I've seen plenty of people seriously injured by stupid horse playing. And yes I have had to protect my asshole from compressed air on more than one occasion.

As a matter of fact, during my first combat tour (Desert Storm '91) a guy in my battalion was killed by an unexploded bomblet found on the ground, because the guy that found it thought it would be funny to say "Hey, catch!" and toss it into the back of the shop van he was working in.

TL;DR? People are stupid.

Flying High D 07-20-2018 04:23 PM

I never found humor in people getting hurt. America’s Funniest Videos and Ridiculousness are two shows that people love to laugh at people getting hurt.

Rain Man 07-20-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdstu (Post 13637247)
I served as a Mechanic in the Army for 20 years.

There are a lot of people that think stupid shit like this is hilarious.

Power washers, sharp tools, glue, solvents, things that make loud noises and most of all compressed air. I've seen plenty of people seriously injured by stupid horse playing. And yes I have had to protect my asshole from compressed air on more than one occasion.

As a matter of fact, during my first combat tour (Desert Storm '91) a guy in my battalion was killed by an unexploded bomblet found on the ground, because the guy that found it thought it would be funny to say "Hey, catch!" and toss it into the back of the shop van he was working in.

TL;DR? People are stupid.

Yikes. So the guy who was in the van got killed? That's messed up.

gblowfish 07-20-2018 05:39 PM

Power Kancho!

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-20-2018 05:55 PM

Arikiri if ruled a suicide, perhaps

mdstu 07-20-2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13637310)
Yikes. So the guy who was in the van got killed? That's messed up.

Definitely messed up. I forgot, there is one more.

War is over. We are packed up and convoying out of Iraq and back to our original base camp in Saudi Arabia. It took over a week to get back due to the logistics of moving so much equipment out of there. We sat for days sometimes waiting for a movement order.

Anyways, on the last day of driving, less than 20 miles from our camp. Two trucks in our convoy are playing around, trying to pass each other, and one of them loses control and crashes. The truck that crashed had two girls in it, best friends. Driver survived, but the passenger was crushed and killed instantly. That's messed up. Imagine you are that girls parents. Losing their child in a war, only to find out later she died a couple weeks after the war while playing grab ass on the highway.

SAUTO 07-20-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13636773)
2 in the pink, 150psi in the stink

I run 180 at the shop. It will **** a person up

Rain Man 07-20-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13637409)
I run 180 at the shop. It will **** a person up

How do you know this?

SAUTO 07-20-2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13637417)
How do you know this?

I've hit my self with the blow gun many times

Rain Man 07-20-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13637419)
I've hit my self with the blow gun many times

No offense, but you're completely misunderstanding how the pranking thing works.

SAUTO 07-20-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13637424)
No offense, but you're completely misunderstanding how the pranking thing works.

My shop teacher told us how bad it can hurt you. I've always taken it pretty seriously. Pranks aren't tolerated around my place

Rain Man 07-20-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13637428)
My shop teacher told us how bad it can hurt you. I've always taken it pretty seriously. Pranks aren't tolerated around my place

I don't tolerate pranks, either, but the downside is a lot lower at my place. Our most dangerous piece of equipment is a stapler.

I guess someone could get thrown out a window if a prank went wrong at my place, but a lot of things would have to go wrong.