ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Reuben Foster fails drug test at combine (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307258)

Chief Northman 04-21-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 12834275)
The broncos and raiders also have need at ILB. I think the broncos have to go OL, but I do not want to see this guy a raider. I can live with them getting Jarrad Davis.

This guy is the complete package. Haven't seen a harder hitter in the draft since Burfict. And actually seems to play with football smarts. He's easily the best LB to come from Bama in a while and that's with studs like Mosely and Hightower

This.

I'd trade up ahead of Oakland to get him.

RunKC 04-21-2017 01:42 PM

Trading up for an ILB is so dumb. Please god no

O.city 04-21-2017 01:43 PM

Normally, yes I'd agree.

If the player becomes a star legit player, I'd trade up for whoever.

Urc Burry 04-21-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12834304)
Trading up for an ILB is so dumb. Please god no

For like a Jarrad Davis, yeah. But this guy is special if he checks out. He has been mocked all the way up to #2 pre combine

Chiefnj2 04-21-2017 02:12 PM

There are also issues regarding his shoulder.

MahiMike 04-21-2017 02:47 PM

Thing about this guy is he's been damaged goods all his life. His dad shot his mom while holding him! That's just the start. Other family members killed, etc.

This guy is the equivalent of a dog pound pit bull. Yeah he can protect your home, but he could just as likely kill your kid.

RealSNR 04-21-2017 02:56 PM

Draft him, and with Hali and Houston, they become the Joint Chiefs of Staff

BossChief 04-21-2017 03:09 PM

Gonna be interesting to see where the QBs go, and how early they get drafted.

Best case scenario is 3 of the QBs they like are still there at 27, and Ruben Foster is also there...take Foster and then package picks to move up from our second once 2 of the QBs come off the board and one of our favorites is still there in the mid second...then Sydney Jones falls to our third rounder.

I'd probably die because my boner would blow up and I'd bleed to death.

vailpass 04-21-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12834399)
Gonna be interesting to see where the QBs go, and how early they get drafted.

Best case scenario is 3 of the QBs they like are still there at 27, and Ruben Foster is also there...take Foster and then package picks to move up from our second once 2 of the QBs come off the board and one of our favorites is still there in the mid second...then Sydney Jones falls to our third rounder.

I'd probably die because my boner would blow up and I'd bleed to death

LMAO

KChiefs1 04-21-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 12834245)
Michael Lombardi-

Teams picking between 33-45 will need to make sure they are comfortable with R. Foster, cause he will be there.

Not buying it. He won't make out of the top 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pablo 04-21-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 12834378)
Thing about this guy is he's been damaged goods all his life. His dad shot his mom while holding him! That's just the start. Other family members killed, etc.

This guy is the equivalent of a dog pound pit bull. Yeah he can protect your home, but he could just as likely kill your kid.

JUST SAY NO TO THE NEXT BELCHER!!