ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Holy DAMN! Aaron Hernandez dead in his jail cell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307221)

dirk digler 04-19-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12830438)
I suspect seeing his kid in the courtroom and knowing he'd never see her again outside of a prison visiting room made him snap.

Whatever the reason, I'll take it. One less murderous shitbag needlessly living out the rest of his useless life on the taxpayer dime. They should install nooses in the cells of every lifer to make the decision easier for them.

I will definitely take it but it does seem strange. His attorney Jose Baez has been on a hot streak and was confidant he could get the original charge overturned but then again he did say he was out of money and might not be able to represent him.

BucEyedPea 04-19-2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 12830494)
Ok, BEP.

Really? Did you know that Hernandz's lawyers did file an appeal on his previous conviction in the murder of Odin Lloyd based on the jury using “improper speculation, conjecture and guesswork.”

Did you know that his recent acquittal buoyed his attorney for this appeal?

His attorney was the attorney who secured acquittals for Casey Anthony in 2011 and in this recent case, using reasonable doubt.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...din-lloyd-case

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-conviction/

Quote:

There’s no finality in the other case yet,” Baez told TMZ after Friday’s verdict. “

BucEyedPea 04-19-2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 12830505)
What a waste of such a potentially good life.

He was in some trouble when he attended UF using guns too. I think he was too young to be punished for some legal reason, I forget the details. He hung around a lot of bad people.

Amnorix 04-19-2017 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Start Croyle (Post 12830478)
Kind of weird. He had a legit shot at getting out after he was acquitted for the other case. The motivation of the first case was that he was scared Odin Loyd was going to tell on him. So in in a way, things were looking up for him.

No, they weren't, and no, he didn't. It's WAAAY harder to overturn a jury's finding than that, and basically impossible on what you're talking about (the motive was insufficient).

There was a MOUNTAIN of physical evidence putting Hernandez at the scene, to the point where the defense attorneys admitted he was there by the end of the trial. It was just too much to overcome.

Basically, other than actually finding the murder weapon, it was a pretty open/shut case. And the evidence was pretty strong on Jenkins ditching it.

Quote:

I can't help but speculate...

He was really innocent and just wore down over the past year, especially since he knew his teammates were going to DC?

He was guilty and saw that he had a path to freedom after the acquittal and felt really bad?

Someone else made it look like he hung himself?
**** no and **** no. You clearly don't really know much about the original case.

PAChiefsGuy 04-19-2017 08:46 AM

I'm surprised he killed himself. I thought he would do life like a lot of the thugs that murdered someone and are never getting out.

Oh well. I guess he wasn't as hard as he thought he was. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

BlackHelicopters 04-19-2017 08:57 AM

Surprised!/ said no one ever.

Amnorix 04-19-2017 09:00 AM

Hernandez's conviction is probably going to be overturned now. For some stupid-ass reason, in Massachusetts a conviction that is subject to or on appeal can be vacated upon death of the inmate.

BucEyedPea 04-19-2017 09:01 AM

Wow!

Chief Northman 04-19-2017 09:02 AM

Justice served.

fan4ever 04-19-2017 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 12830455)
The story is a tragedy, but only because of what he had and threw away.

I think the deaths were the real tragedy, but that's just me.

PAChiefsGuy 04-19-2017 09:09 AM

This doesn't make any sense. Why would he kill himself now after he just won the trial? Personally, I think he got killed by other inmates or prison staff and his lawyer says the same thing.

We will never know for sure.

suzzer99 04-19-2017 09:10 AM

Smells like a conspiracy. I'm gonna need to hear from Taco John and CoMoChief on this. Doppler rings may have been involved.

Chief Northman 04-19-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12830562)
This doesn't make any sense. Why would he kill himself now after he just won the trial? Personally, I think he got killed by other inmates or prison staff and his lawyer says the same thing.

We will never know for sure.

Zero ****s given.

PAChiefsGuy 04-19-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 12830565)
Smells like a conspiracy. I'm gonna need to hear from Taco John and CoMoChief on this. Doppler rings may have been involved.

Lol.

He more than likely did kill himself but it's prison. Lets not act like this would be the first time an inmate got killed and it was made to look like suicide.

Sofa King 04-19-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 12830372)

Awesome. Don't know how this isn't getting more attention as a post.