ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Former Chief Joe McKnight killed in road rage dispute (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304137)

rabblerouser 12-01-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12590281)
They caught the guy he stayed and when the police showed up he handed over his gun. He looks white trash.

The whole thing is sad. If you want to see the worst of humanity check out some of the comments on Instagram. Goodness.

**** social media.

Urc Burry 12-01-2016 10:16 PM

55 yr old white guy

Titty Meat 12-01-2016 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12590533)
Race wars on IG?

Saw one of a false quote by the shooter mentioning Trump, some skank he was banging in KC posted a convo, someone told Pete Carroll not to grieve too hard there's a game Sunday!

TimBone 12-01-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12590546)
Saw one of a false quote by the shooter mentioning Trump, some skank he was banging in KC posted a convo, someone told Pete Carroll not to grieve too hard there's a game Sunday!

Damn. The comment sections on facebook, IG, amd Youtube always make me sad for humanity.

rabblerouser 12-01-2016 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12590546)

The Internet truly gives the stupid an outlet to spread their disease.

Al Bundy 12-01-2016 10:44 PM

Looks like a 55 year old thug murdered him.

rabblerouser 12-01-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 12590638)
Looks like a 55 year old thug murdered him.

He sure acted pretty thuggish, didn't he?

(Nice to see that "thuggish" is actually in the lexicon of words my phone autocorrects to...)

Pitt Gorilla 12-01-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12590611)
The Internet truly gives the stupid an outlet to spread their disease.

No kidding. "I really wish that black lives actually mattered to other black people"

rabblerouser 12-01-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 12590678)
No kidding. "I really wish that black lives actually mattered to other black people"

While not applicable in this instance, I definitely decry the hypocrisy of BLM, but that's a different discussion - Joe McKnight is dead. At the end of the day, who cares what color of skin the shooter had? I made an ignorant statement, but that's what I get for posting at work when I didn't have all the facts and really had no business commenting, really. I guess in senseless situations like this, when someone is taken from their family so young, the natural tendency is to start blaming...

It's ****ed up. ****ing "road rage"? I don't get it. Senseless. But I can find any number of TigerUppercut's posts from today that are waaaaay dumber than that post.

Pitt Gorilla 12-01-2016 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12590694)
While not applicable in this instance, I definitely decry the hypocrisy of BLM, but that's a different discussion - Joe McKnight is dead. At the end of the day, who cares what color of skin the shooter had? I made an ignorant statement, but that's what I get for posting at work when I didn't have all the facts and really had no business commenting, really. I guess in senseless situations like this, when someone is taken from their family so young, the natural tendency is to start blaming...

It's ****ed up. ****ing "road rage"? I don't get it. Senseless. But I can find any number of TigerUppercut's posts from today that are waaaaay dumber than that post.

Fair enough. Just giving you a hard time.

Demonpenz 12-01-2016 11:48 PM

Just when Mr. Blond gets out on probation :(

TimeForWasp 12-02-2016 02:53 AM

I really enjoyed going to that game and watching him play in Miami.

TEX 12-02-2016 07:08 AM

Dang...Just terrible.

lcarus 12-02-2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12589825)
I don't even bother honking my horn at idiots on the road. It just isn't worth it in any capacity.

Sad for him and his family.

I was at a gas pump and out of the corner of my eye I see a truck backing up really fast and he's inches from hitting my vehicle so I squeaked the horn. A few seconds later he comes flying back and starts yelling at me "I HAVE A CAMERA MOTHER ****ER I WASN"T GONNA HIT YOU". I told him sorry and that all I saw was a truck coming dangerously close to hitting me and in that split second I wasn't thinking "Oh I'm sure the guy has a camera and knows what hes doing". Besides, all I did was barely tapped the horn at him. The dude gets out of his truck and starts getting in my face. He didn't do shit and eventually just left, but god damn. People are nuts.

TimBone 12-02-2016 09:40 AM

Man who killed Joe McKnight released without charges

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...thout-charges/

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 2, 2016, 10:07 AM EST

Ronald Gasser, who was taken into custody after shooting McKnight, has been released, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office confirmed.

Police said Gasser and McKnight exchanged words in a traffic incident in a New Orleans suburb. Gasser reportedly remained at the scene and handed his gun over to police voluntarily. Although he hasn’t spoken publicly, he is presumably claiming he shot McKnight in self-defense.

According to police, McKnight did not have a gun either on his body or in his car.

A New Orleans native, McKnight was named the national high school player of the year by Parade magazine in 2006. After a college career at USC he was a fourth-round pick of the Jets in 2010 and played there for three seasons. He later played for the Chiefs and has most recently played in the Canadian Football League.

McKnight was 28 years old.