ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Your dream 1st/2nd round combo for next week's NFL Draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299443)

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186828)
But anytime lockeroom shit and leadership issues leak, it's definitely a strong and truthful signal that something is wrong.

Peters...

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12186855)
When Mackenzie Alexander plays like Marcus Peters did in college, give me a call.

They're not even close to the same prospect.

Well that won't ever happen because Alexander played better in college, actually.....

Didn't have the INTs, sure, but no one gave up less than Alexander.

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12186855)
When Mackenzie Alexander plays like Marcus Peters did in college, give me a call.

They're not even close to the same prospect.

No.

But I like his style. He's "dirty." Mean. Does exactly what S. Smith never did in contesting the ball during the catch.

He doesn't lose the ball in the air. He can read the WR and know when to fight with his arms to bust that $3it up blindly.

He's not who I'd prefer but I wouldn't puke over the pick...

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12186857)
Peters...

No

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186888)
No

He's not Peters.

I'm just saying that college "team player" concerns need to be weighed very carefully...

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186844)
In the past week, Doug Farrar of SI called Alexander the best CB in the draft, and Pat Kirwan mocked him to us in the first...

Shilique Calhoun was mocked two spots ahead of us in the 2nd round on a Fox Sports mock just this morning.

Seriously Dane, all I'm asking is if you're going to throw one of your little man periods, have your shit straight first.

**** off.

And maybe try an original thought.

Pat Kirwin.

LMAO

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186893)
**** off.

Pat Kirwin.

LMAO

He's not the best CB in the draft and I'm not super excited about us drafting him. I just think his negatives are exaggerated and at worst he's a Flowers type corner...

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186893)
**** off.

Pat Kirwin.

LMAO

Desperation as usual with you. Nothing but insults, no real facts to support.

You can't escape it.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186898)
Desperation as usual with you. Nothing but insults, no real facts to support.

You can't escape it.

What I can't I escape is your rampant dumbassery.

Pat Kirwin, he of the 1-15 Jets?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

You're a dumb****. An Automaton. You read shit, then give your opinion based on that same shit.

Add to that, you're jobless and uneducated. How the **** you post all day long, every single day, is a mystery.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186905)
You're a dumb****. An Automaton. You read shit, then give your
Add to that, you're jobless and uneducated. How the **** you post all day long, every single day, is a mystery.

I wish I could understand the point of spewing this bullshit when it's completely false, but I just can't.

It's like you get off to the idea that the things you say are right, when deep down you know they really probably aren't. Jobless? Uneducated? GTFO. ROFL

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 09:05 PM

And FFS Kirwan was a mere example of the many people out there mocking Alexander in the 1st round. Used him because it was to the a Chiefs. Get over it, you vag.

RealSNR 04-19-2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12186873)
No.

But I like his style. He's "dirty." Mean. Does exactly what S. Smith never did in contesting the ball during the catch.

He doesn't lose the ball in the air. He can read the WR and know when to fight with his arms to bust that $3it up blindly.

He's not who I'd prefer but I wouldn't puke over the pick...

I totally trust Dorsey if the Chiefs believe he passes their character check. They know a shit ton more than I do.

I'll accept the pick and hope it works out, unlike the Dee Ford pick. That one pissed me the **** off.

milkman 04-19-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186844)
In the past week, Doug Farrar of SI called Alexander the best CB in the draft, and Pat Kirwan mocked him to us in the first...

Shilique Calhoun was mocked two spots ahead of us in the 2nd round on a Fox Sports mock just this morning.

Seriously Dane, all I'm asking is if you're going to throw one of your little man periods, have your shit straight first.

Dane never throws a "little man period".

He's in perpetual period.

He's a periodtard.

Rausch 04-19-2016 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186921)
I wish I could understand the point of spewing this bullshit when it's completely false, but I just can't.

It's like you get off to the idea that the things you say are right, when deep down you know they really probably aren't. Jobless? Uneducated? GTFO. ROFL

He's "tapping the tree."

It's what you do when you know very little about someone. You drive in a hard spike and wait for the guy on the defensive to defend himself by giving you a ton of personal info.

Slowly, during the conversation, enough flows out.

And it's sweet...

Rausch 04-19-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12186930)
Dane never throws a "little man period".

He's in perpetual period.

He's a periodtard.

Friendly fire! Friendly fire!