ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Brady v. NFL: No Settlement; Judge Berman to Decide (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294278)

TEX 08-31-2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 11696857)
I'm in Judge Bermans fantasy league, and he just drafted Brady. A sign??

:clap: :LOL:

MagicHef 08-31-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Teams generally fumble slightly more often at home than on the road because they get to run more plays at home than on the road.
Amnorix, can you read this sentence and tell me if it makes any sense to you?

Amnorix 08-31-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 11696850)
Where is the link for this quote?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 11696852)
Where are you getting this info. from?

All the same source as the first quote, sorry.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mble-advantage

And yes, only two years, but the most RECENT two years. Not like they cherry-picked data and presetned it in misleading fashion, like the Patriots-are-cheaters-look-at-this-chart site did.

Counting special teams play fumbles?! WTF?

Amnorix 08-31-2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 11696862)
Amnorix, can you read this sentence and tell me if it makes any sense to you?

Nope, it doesn't make any sense to me.

EDIT: Maybe teams average more snaps in home games than road games? That might be true. I have no idea... I wouldn't think it would be enough snaps to be statistically significant, but who knows.

Ming the Merciless 08-31-2015 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11696762)
So sick of Tom Brady and the Patriots...

Maybe you should create a fake 'scandal' and get them penalized so they have a harder time rapeing everyone...

Oh Wai...

Red Dawg 08-31-2015 05:22 PM

Tugging Brady has no case. He was treated just like every other player. Effing bullshit.

Amnorix 08-31-2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 11696937)
Tugging Brady has no case. He was treated just like every other player. Effing bullshit.

Bullshit.

No player in NFL HISTORY was ever suspended for equipment violations.

No player in NFL HISTORY was ever suspended for failure to cooperate in an investigation.

That right there is actually a huge part of my problem with this. The Commish engages in cowboy justice, doing whatever the fuq he wants to whoever the fuq he wants for whatever fuqqing reason he wants. It's absurd.

MagicHef 08-31-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11696917)
Nope, it doesn't make any sense to me.

EDIT: Maybe teams average more snaps in home games than road games? That might be true. I have no idea... I wouldn't think it would be enough snaps to be statistically significant, but who knows.

They may have more snaps at home, but this guy is saying that fumbles happen at a higher rate because there are more snaps. That makes no sense.

Did you notice that the sentence that makes no sense was a quote from one of your posts? Does it concern you that the people you are quoting in your defense apparently are numbskulls who don't understand the difference between rates and occurrences, a distinction that is crucial to the topic at hand?

jspchief 08-31-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11696941)
Bullshit.

No player in NFL HISTORY was ever suspended for failure to cooperate in an investigation.

That right there is actually a huge part of my problem with this. The Commish engages in cowboy justice, doing whatever the fuq he wants to whoever the fuq he wants for whatever fuqqing reason he wants. It's absurd.

You've turned into a huge douchebag. I pray that someone changes your name again so you can stomp off in another fit.

Mr. Laz 08-31-2015 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 11696937)

judges have sided with Unions on almost every case, they don't give a single shit about the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Remember that judge forcing that kid in Texas to marry his girlfriend?

Completely against the law but Judges just do whatever they feel like

jspchief 08-31-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11696967)
judges have sided with Unions on almost ever case, they don't give a single shit about the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Remember that judge forcing that kid to marry his girlfriend. Completely against the law but Judges just do whatever they feel like

Yep. This is this guy's ultimate chance at the spotlight. Don't be surprised if he uses it as a soapbox.

Mr. Laz 08-31-2015 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11696941)
Bullshit.

No more than the Douchbag Patriot Nation

do whatever they want, whenever want ... everyone can **** off

Brady gutless coward
Front office covers his ass with bullshit lies
Entire fan base bleeds all over the place making up shit whenever it's convenience

Deflator name is from losing weight, complete bullshit
Brady doesn't know equipment managers, complete bullshit
Brady doesn't know what PSI is, total bullshit
Equipment managers wouldn't touch the footballs without specific approval from their QB

all this is more than enough circumstantial evidence to know Brady cheated

Aaron Hernandez was sent to jail for life on less

the judge will reverse the entire suspension ... i just hope karma is watching and Brady blows out his knee on the 1st snap of the season

Mr. Flopnuts 08-31-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 11696402)
I can. The NFLPA negotiated the current CBA and agreed to give the commissioner the power he has. He used that power, the NFLPA is now trying to argue against the CBA they agreed to.

IMO, he'll throw it out, maintaining Brady's suspension.

And if he doesn't, the owners should rip up the CBA and negotiate something better suited for them since the players side doesn't feel the need to follow it. Look at Kam Chancellor in Seattle as exhibit B.

Brock 08-31-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11696967)
judges have sided with Unions on almost every case, they don't give a single shit about the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Remember that judge forcing that kid in Texas to marry his girlfriend?

Completely against the law but Judges just do whatever they feel like

This is the third time you've brought this up. The judge told the guy he could serve his sentence for punching his girlfriend's ex boyfriend, or he could marry her and they'd forget the whole thing. Both the "kid" and his girlfriend were happy about it. Quit being stupid.

TLO 08-31-2015 06:14 PM

This is like an Alex Smith thread, but in drag.