ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop -- This Halloween, I'm going as... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288002)

RealSNR 11-01-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11074713)
A shitty sports reporter who's going absolutely nowhere in life.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U-b4gxIoHYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 11-01-2014 12:15 AM

I went as a reflective yellow jacket.

http://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/road...1200&fit=fit,1

Easy 6 11-01-2014 12:38 AM

I went as the halfcocked but affable and genuinely charmed by all the made up kids middle aged man... and I handed out the primo stuff, peanut m&m's and snickers.

No bullshit peanut butter kisses from me, no Sir.

Managed to squirrel away a few (plenty) for myself for tomorrow though... hahaaa I win you little bastards!

007 11-01-2014 12:41 AM

I love Halloween because I always get all the Snickers. NOne of my kids like them and practically everyone gives them out. LMAO

lcarus 11-01-2014 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11074793)
I love Halloween because I always get all the Snickers. NOne of my kids like them and practically everyone gives them out. LMAO

I'm in love with the Reese's pumpkins. For some reason the pumpkins are my favorite in the line of Reese's peanut butter cups. It's like the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter.

lcarus 11-01-2014 12:58 AM

So nobody else is late night bullshitting tonight? The ****. I'm disappointed CP.

Direckshun 11-01-2014 01:23 AM

Hey I do more than carry my weight around here.

lcarus 11-01-2014 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11074809)
Hey I do more than carry my weight around here.

That you do. However, as soon as I'm all wired on Kit Kats and Milk Duds you're NOWHERE TO ****IN BE FOUND! I'll take that as I'm just a "dud" myself and go find a tall tall building to leap from nose first. :p

Direckshun 11-01-2014 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 11074811)
That you do. However, as soon as I'm all wired on Kit Kats and Milk Duds you're NOWHERE TO ****IN BE FOUND! I'll take that as I'm just a "dud" myself and go find a tall tall building to leap from nose first. :p

One time, I was listening to a conservative radio talk show, the Mark Levin show, which of course is a platform for Mark Levin to say the most reeruned things, call it intelligent conservatism, and take calls from 99% sycophants and 1% dissidents, who he mercilessly insults.

Back in 2008, he had this interview with Sarah Palin, and his interview was ALL softball questions. He was even coaching her ON AIR how to answer some of the questions.

So I'm like: why not, I'm good and drunk, how about I call in.

I've done it a few times, most notably with Hannity, who's calltakers are usually very polite and Hannity himself even gives you a fighting chance before he mutes you and twists your arguments. By conservative radio standards, it's a classy organization.

Not Levin's. Somebody answers "thanks for calling Mark Levin, are you an Obama supporter?"

I'm like... "yes."

They said what's your question.

I tell them Levin's interview with Palin sucked, might as well be an infomercial.

Halfway through my sentence, they say "hold please."

So I'm like WTF is going on?

Well I'm listening now to the feed of the radio show in my phone. Which means they are throwing me on the air as soon as they can.

I'm like... alright. Thanks for telling me, jacknuts.

10 minutes go by. Levin sucks Palin's dick, then cuts to commercial.

Then they come back from commercial, and he's like "Let's take a call from one of the drones." He says my name, from Springfield, Missouri.

I say hi, thanks for letting me on, I'm a fan, but--

Levin cuts in. "Is that so, eh? Let me play you some audio."

He plays a 30 second clip of Obama talking about judicial appointments and Hitler. I have absolutely no idea what the context is or what the hell he's even talking about.

Levin says "do you agree with what he said?"

I just go "yes."

Levin mutes me.

"THEN GO JUMP OFF A BUILDING. AND FLAP YOUR ARMS ON THE WAY DOWN."

Cuts to commercial. Hangs up on me.

TimBone 11-01-2014 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11074814)
One time, I was listening to a conservative radio talk show, the Mark Levin show, which of course is a platform for Mark Levin to say the most reeruned things, call it intelligent conservatism, and take calls from 99% sycophants and 1% dissidents, who he mercilessly insults.

Back in 2008, he had this interview with Sarah Palin, and his interview was ALL softball questions. He was even coaching her ON AIR how to answer some of the questions.

I've done it a few times, most notably with Hannity, who's calltakers are usually very polite and Hannity himself even gives you a fighting chance before he mutes you and twists your arguments. By conservative radio standards, it's a classy organization.

Not Levin's. Somebody answers "thanks for calling Mark Levin, are you an Obama supporter?"

I'm like... "yes."

I tell them Levin's interview with Palin sucked, might as well be an infomercial.

Well I'm listening now to the feed of the radio show in my phone. Which means they are throwing me on the air as soon as they can.

Then they come back from commercial, and he's like "Let's take a call from one of the drones." He says my name, from Springfield, Missouri.

He plays a 30 second clip of Obama talking about judicial appointments and Hitler. I have absolutely no idea what the context is or what the hell he's even talking about.

I just go "yes."

Levin mutes me.

Do you have an opinion on powdered gravy mix?

Direckshun 11-01-2014 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11074824)
Do you have an opinion on powdered gravy mix?

There are few things I'm more comfortable saying I have no opinion over.

a pp roach 11-01-2014 02:42 AM

http://i.imgur.com/bupXY82.jpg

always a good choice. (not me)

007 11-01-2014 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11074814)

I'm like... "yes."

I just go "yes."

Levin mutes me.

That was one of the reasons I stopped listening to him. He would NEVER let the other side talk.

jspchief 11-01-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11074501)
I don't want to create a thread over it - but may I get some other opinions on posts 5 and 6 -- am I handling this properly?

Any other things I need to mention - any other thoughts....?

Mucho appreciated.

Stop buying cars from carmax.

FlaChief58 11-01-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 11075000)
Stop buying cars from carmax.

We bought a 96 explorer in 2000 from carmax. Finally traded it in 3 years ago and 120 thousand miles later for an envoy again from there. The place has been good for us