ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life If you are a disabled veteran with at least a 60 percent rating... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287265)

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10994027)
That is pretty awesome. I've always wished I had the balls to do some spontaneous shit like that but I haven't even sacked up enough to vacation out of the country!

I'm going to come visit you, bro.

I don't know if I need a virus around here...but sure! Come on down if the price is right! :)

Perineum Ripper 10-08-2014 01:21 PM

What years were you in snd where all did you get stationed

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10994033)
Lets see here. Fat white whale in South Dakota infected by militant feminism and doesn't f---.

Vs little hardbody Costa Rican who thinks you're the tits. Gee that's a hard one to choose

Haha, did you know my ex?

And you are absolutely fricking right. She thinks I am the greatest man that ever existed in the history of the World. No joke, she treats me like it too. I was thinking of a thread that says how women should be based on my wife's treatment of me but I already heard the hammer clicking back on most of the married fellas personal handguns. Maybe I'll save it.

Proof she married a dummy like me is below.

ChiTown 10-08-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 10994537)
Haha, did you know my ex?

And you are absolutely fricking right. She thinks I am the greatest man that ever existed in the history of the World. No joke, she treats me like it too. I was thinking of a thread that says how women should be based on my wife's treatment of me but I already heard the hammer clicking back on most of the married fellas personal handguns. Maybe I'll save it.

Proof she married a dummy like me is below.

Woah, nice!

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 10994528)
What years were you in snd where all did you get stationed

I was in from 2003-10. I was stationed at Bragg, Ft. Sam Houston, Ft. Lewis and in Vicenza Italy with some time spent working in Germany.

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10994542)
Woah, nice!

Your avatar accompanied with this comment scares me a bit.. haha. Yeah, if I said "I have it all" that would be an understatement. A Super Bowl would top it off for me.

TheUte 10-08-2014 02:00 PM

Congrats. So what is your monthly budget, if you don't mind me asking?

ChiTown 10-08-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 10994558)
Your avatar accompanied with this comment scares me a bit.. haha. Yeah, if I said "I have it all" that would be an understatement. A Super Bowl would top it off for me.

LMAO - I'm harmless as long as I never make it to Costa Rica.....:D

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 10994618)
Congrats. So what is your monthly budget, if you don't mind me asking?

No problem.

Breakdown:

Rent- Including cable, internet and free laundry once a week - $350
Food- Including eating out - $400
Extras in the month or savings - $250+
Sunblock - $20

Seeing the beach every morning and night...well, you get the idea.

saphojunkie 10-08-2014 02:07 PM

Such a fantastic story. It's really amazing how little we truly need. Guys will spend their whole lives working like dogs so they have enough money to retire where you are. Just don't need all that extra shit and guess what? You're in paradise 30 years earlier.

TheUte 10-08-2014 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 10994625)
No problem.

Breakdown:

Rent- Including cable, internet and free laundry once a week - $350
Food- Including eating out - $400
Extras in the month or savings - $250+
Sunblock - $20

Seeing the beach every morning and night...well, you get the idea.

How is the health care?

I've been talking to my Wife about this for a while.

Ming the Merciless 10-08-2014 02:12 PM

keep on inspiring us!

more

more!

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10994631)
Such a fantastic story. It's really amazing how little we truly need. Guys will spend their whole lives working like dogs so they have enough money to retire where you are. Just don't need all that extra shit and guess what? You're in paradise 30 years earlier.

It is really pretty cool once you let go of some of the stuff you think you need. I got on the plane with 1 duffle bag after accumulating 10 years of grownup garbage and have been in heaven.

My paradise will be changing a bit though. Now that I am married, owning a house seems way more fun to me. We are heading to the states for a few years to work(in Colorado Springs and not so bad because I love what I will be doing), living tight, and will be able to buy a nice little place on the beach for cheap! I will still be back to retirement by 35-36! Woohoo!

Donger 10-08-2014 02:18 PM

Sounds interesting. My wife is trying to talk me into moving to St. Thomas. I just don't know if I can do it. Wonderful place to vacation, but to live there?

MikeMaslowski 10-08-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheUte (Post 10994632)
How is the health care?

I've been talking to my Wife about this for a while.

Bad is an understatement. I see stories every single day, and I mean that literally, of women dying on the birthing table, old ladies legs rotting off before they get into the gov't run healthcare, children with disfiguring disease just being left disfigured. It is a third world country in that aspect. Do not believe what you will read about Costa Rica health care.

They do have "private doctors" that work on a fee basis. It is not cheap but is the best place to go to find some type of standards.

I say this and I am a legal resident of Costa Rica now with access to their system. I thought the VA was bad...