ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno benched (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287206)

Just Passin' By 10-06-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10989468)
It's funny that the only people that even ****ing care enough about Geno to bring him up supposedly hate the guy.

What a bunch of teenage girls.

You've been on the board in the past 2 seasons, so you know your post isn't true.

Hammock Parties 10-06-2014 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10989525)
I haven't "felt" anything after a Chiefs game for a long time. I no longer feel "good" when they win, nor do I feel "bad" when they don't.

In fact, I watch the Chiefs just like I do SNF or the CBS game on Thursday night - it's football, and other than having much more knowledge about the Chiefs than other teams, I don't really care if they win or lose anymore.

It's really sad. I feel the same way.

It's like, even if we blast the **** out of the Patriots, I know the season is pointless.

I truly think the only thing that's ever going to get me excited ever again is if we have our own stud, homegrown, big-armed QB.

Trivers 10-06-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10989655)
It's really sad. I feel the same way.

It's like, even if we blast the **** out of the Patriots, I know the season is pointless.

I truly think the only thing that's ever going to get me excited ever again is if we have our own stud, homegrown, big-armed QB.

Our two development projects don't do that for you??

J Diddy 10-06-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trivers (Post 10989727)

They have to come in the first round for happiness to ensue.

Reerun_KC 10-06-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10988430)
Geno's fate was sealed the second he blown by Clayanus. Has nothing to do with the jets.

Fyp and agree

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-06-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

I haven't "felt" anything after a Chiefs game for a long time. I no longer feel "good" when they win, nor do I feel "bad" when they don't.

I had to think about this for a minute. Yep, the last time I felt anything Chiefs-wise, was 50-something yards of field goal that made Neil Smith cry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10989735)
They have to come in the first round for happiness to ensue.

High second is acceptable as well.

Dylan 10-07-2014 12:27 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/cmlink/ny...dscape_235_300

The New York Daily News back page for Tuesday, October 7, 2014.

LMAO

Marcellus 10-07-2014 06:04 AM

Quote:

In fact, I watch the Chiefs just like I do SNF or the CBS game on Thursday night - it's football, and other than having much more knowledge about the Chiefs than other teams, I don't really care if they win or lose anymore.

And FYI, other teams' fans are still laughing at us. Going 10-6 and losing in the first round of the playoffs doesn't stop that.

If anything, they see all of the adoration Alex Smith gets and they think Chiefs fans have finally ****ing lost their minds.

Then I dont understand why you care what anyone posts about Geno Smith, or Alex Smith, or Sean Smith, or anyone.

You post a lot about a subject you care nothing about.

Coochie liquor 10-07-2014 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10990780)
Then I dont understand why you care what anyone posts about Geno Smith, or Alex Smith, or Sean Smith, or anyone.

Exactly. He ha to spread his negativity, prob gets told to stfu at home so comes here to be a negative ass. So think of CP as kind of a therapy session to him.

htismaqe 10-07-2014 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10990780)

Because I enjoy Chiefsplanet and the discussion.

Said that many, many times but you evidently don't care to comprehend.

htismaqe 10-07-2014 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise liquor (Post 10990838)
Exactly. He ha to spread his negativity, prob gets told to stfu at home so comes here to be a negative ass. So think of CP as kind of a therapy session to him.

Your ass is showing, homer.

htismaqe 10-07-2014 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10989615)
You've been on the board in the past 2 seasons, so you know your post isn't true.

Who brings him up, other than Clay?

I'm waiting.

htismaqe 10-07-2014 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trivers (Post 10989727)

ROFL

Coochie liquor 10-07-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10990875)
Your ass is showing, homer.

Got my pants on da ground... And Homer is hilarious. How dare I be a fan of the team whose website I'm on. What the F was I thinking?

htismaqe 10-07-2014 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise liquor (Post 10990888)
Got my pants on da ground...

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise liquor (Post 10990888)
And Homer is hilarious. How dare I be a fan of the team whose website I'm on. What the F was I thinking?

The Homer tag has nothing to do with your fandom and you know it. You get the Homer tag when you start telling other people how they have to think in order to be considered a fan.

You can love this version of the Chiefs if you want. I don't. And I'm ****ing entitled to that opinion, so get over it.