ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life -- Would you like Claynus better if he weren't such cunning prick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286934)

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-27-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952320)
Ravens 30, Chiefs 7

Ah yes, I can feel the hate flowing within me. It gives me focus, makes me strongah.

hometeam 09-27-2014 12:12 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UrgpZ0fUixs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

crazycoffey 09-27-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10952241)
Also, if you guys ever want quality entertainment, check out Clay's Red Tribe Cinema page on Facebook.

The fans of his page ****ing haaaaate him. Holy shit, do they hate him. They hate his snark, his ultra-critical gifs and comments, and they hate his opinions.

He's super polite to all of them, too. They'll be flaming away, "God, RTC you are just a monster and the worst kind of person how can you hate your own team, your page sucks and you are a moron buhr buh buhr" and he'll either politely ignore them or stick solely to the issues and not return the name-calling volley.

The funniest part? It's like that for almost everything he posts, yet THEY KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!

Because he generates shit that they are ****ing addicted to. They're crack babies... all of them. And Clay is the supplier. Nobody will ever unlike or leave his page. They keep coming back day after day.

I unfollowed last year, same reason I say I don't like the thick negative shit here from him and the several posters like him. Don't think this all means I'm demanding changes or anything.

I get some people just get off on it. Like the CEO that wants to be dominated in bed because he's always in charge in real life, our virtual experiences are driven in part by our real lives. I see enough negativity in real life so don't have a need to find the asshat behavior high entertainment.

It is what it is.

Fairplay 09-27-2014 12:25 PM

Yes

Dallas Chief 09-27-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10952272)
Chis616 was the greatest troll who ever lived.

I miss that dude. His schtick was super interesting and very divisive. You either loved it or it turned you into a raging maniac. Anyone ever able to track him down elsewhere?

Eleazar 09-27-2014 12:40 PM

The attention whore character he brings here makes you feel sorry for him as a human and want to give him an antifreeze swirlie at the same time.

GordonGekko 09-27-2014 12:41 PM

He doesn't bother me one bit, and I agree with a lot of his football takes especially with regards to the Qb position and how a franchise goes about filling it.

Some of his lifestyle choices I wouldn't make but who am I to judge others. I also enjoy the .gifs he makes and when I have free time again I'm actually inspired to try to learn to make them myself.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10952374)
Some of his lifestyle choices I wouldn't make but who am I to judge others.

What do you have against frozen chicken?

Dallas Chief 09-27-2014 12:43 PM

I met Clay in person a few years back and probably 100 pounds ago. He is good people. I think just like with anyone else on here it is healthy to remember that we can be whatever we want online, doesn't necessarily mean we are like that IRL. But yeah he can be very over the top on here, which I think livens this place up a bit. Have a nice day everyone!

Baby Lee 09-27-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10952280)
Second greatest.

KCGannonStalker shall forever hold the number one spot.

Marty'sManWhore was still funnier.

Strongside 09-27-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952375)
What do you have against frozen chicken?

I think he's referring to your love for strong-armed black men, but I could be wrong.

Ragged Robin 09-27-2014 01:41 PM

it gets old sometimes

Raiderhater 09-27-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10952445)
Marty'sManWhore was still funnier.

I don't know about that. Though I admit to being more than just a little biased. The hatred I have in my heart for Denise is down right unhealthy. So KCGS is kind of like a personal hero to me.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10952457)
it gets old sometimes

You've been here one year. LMAO

TambaBerry 09-27-2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952464)
You've been here one year. LMAO

How do you feel about Alex Smith? I've always wondered