ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Pictures The female soldiers in IDF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285834)

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-22-2014 01:31 AM

http://video.foxnews.com/v/374290189...#sp=show-clips

Mojo Jojo 08-22-2014 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10837383)

Fairly sure that should read Sweet Moses

Sorter 08-22-2014 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10839606)
I want to see BEP in a bikini holding an AR15

*pukes*

Canofbier 08-22-2014 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10839609)

What a ****ing joke that whole segment was. Thank you for reminding me why I stay away from national media outlets.

notorious 08-22-2014 07:50 AM

Amnorix........

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OLz7M0LJ6I...y-god-why1.jpg

Amnorix 08-22-2014 07:52 AM

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I see BEP and I want to reach through the screen and strangle the stupidity out of her.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming. YES please.

EDIT: Dang, can't post the pic. Anyway, hot chick holding binoculars with substantial cleavage showing is hot, Hot, HOT.

BucEyedPea 08-22-2014 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10839242)
Why bring your Anti-Zionist crap in here? Keep it in DC. This is about half naked women and the men ogling them. There are no borders when men ogle at good looking women.

I didn't say anything remotely Zionist or anti-Zionist. Why are you overreacting? I just think it's unfortunate, sad really, that any people have to continually live like that even up to going to the beach in a bikini. It's odd to me.

As for men ogling women in bikini's, I took no issue and have none. It was seeing something beautiful with a military style weapon as a necessary accessory on them I found unfortunate. Certainly you could discern the difference in intent there. If not, then you read more into it than intended. You're the one making it political.

Msmith 08-22-2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 10839769)
It was seeing something beautiful with a military style weapon as a necessary accessory on them I found unfortunate.

It is the sense of uncertainty, a well aimed/strayed bullet or a piece of shrapnel which could easily take away their beauty, that enhances the pathos of life.

htismaqe 08-22-2014 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 10839232)
Ahem! You said it was a common site in Israel....such as on the beach even.

It's not that common here. Even if you can find a few. Nor is it necessary here. The latter is more the point. They live in a constant state of insecurity as a state over individuals wanting to have a gun.

What?

They live in a constant state of insecurity because they're the most-hated country on the face of the planet.

Seriously, we were looking at pretty girls, get your anti-Israel shit out of here.

BucEyedPea 08-22-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10839828)
What?

They live in a constant state of insecurity because they're the most-hated country on the face of the planet.

Seriously, we were looking at pretty girls, get your anti-Israel shit out of here.

I'm not anti-Israel. That was not anti-Israel as I don't care to see it go either. Not everyone in the world hates them either. Why are you making it political?

BucEyedPea 08-22-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmith (Post 10839805)
It is the sense of uncertainty, a well aimed/strayed bullet or a piece of shrapnel which could easily take away their beauty, that enhances the pathos of life.

Yes, I know that. That is what is unfortunate. That anyone has to continue to live that way even for a trip to the beach.

htismaqe 08-22-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 10839843)
I'm not anti-Israel. That was not anti-Israel as I don't care to see it go either. Not everyone in the world hates them either. Why are you making it political?

There's a huge difference between "most hated country in the world" and "everybody hates them".

One of them is relative and the other is absolute.

htismaqe 08-22-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 10839843)

ROFL

I'm making it political? Seriously?

You're really shameless...

ptlyon 08-22-2014 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10839828)

Nah, pretty sure we are

BucEyedPea 08-22-2014 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10839848)
There's a huge difference between "most hated country in the world" and "everybody hates them".

Well whatever, that's your take.

Quote:

One of them is relative and the other is absolute.
Whatever. Not going get involved in a political discussion as to who hates them and how much or how many. Just commenting on how it's unfortunate they have to live in a state of constant threat. Whatever the reason. Nothing more than that.