ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Am I friend zoned? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285222)

ptlyon 07-24-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Fisher (Post 10764672)
If so, he's looking in the right place. I have a solid 401K plan and make a mean stroganoff.

Maybe he's looking for a good Strokemeoff instead

gblowfish 07-24-2014 01:29 PM

His Russian alias is "Ivan Whackenov."

Bufkin 07-24-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 10764682)
His Russian alias is "Ivan Whackenov."

Meh, too edgy. My Tinder account name is Phil Theejooz.

gblowfish 07-24-2014 01:31 PM

Are you still in school? Your alias could be "Stu Dent."

Bufkin 07-24-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 10764686)
Are you still in school? Your alias could be "Stu Dent."

I'm finishing up this fall. Maybe "James Holmes"? I don't think he finished up his senior year.

lcarus 07-24-2014 01:32 PM

By the way, what is "tinder"? Some kind of new dating app or site?

ptlyon 07-24-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10764689)

Its where pedophiles and 300 lb men go to express their most intimate thoughts and desires.

A chick has never been confirmed using the site.

Bufkin 07-24-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10764689)

A guy was talking about it in one of my summer classes a few weeks ago and so I downloaded it. It's essentially horny guys looking for blumpkins, and slutty girls wanting their coinpurse cleaned out. Occasionally you'll find a few guys who aren't solely in it to get their balogna pony waxed, or a girl who wants more than getting filled up like a fruit gusher. Hopefully myself and this girl are in the latter group.

Bufkin 07-24-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10764694)
Its where pedophiles and 300 lb men go to express their most intimate thoughts and desires

Tinder is 99 percent college kids. You're thinking of ChiefsPlanet.

lcarus 07-24-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Fisher (Post 10764697)
A guy was talking about it in one of my summer classes a few weeks ago and so I downloaded it. It's essentially horny guys looking for blumpkins, and slutty girls wanting their coinpurse cleaned out. Occasionally you'll find a few guys who aren't solely in it to get their balogna pony waxed, or a girl who wants more than getting filled up like a fruit gusher. Hopefully myself and this girl are in the latter group.

So its basically like every other dating site where average dudes want average-hot girls and blumpkins want hot and/or rich dudes only?

WhiteWhale 07-24-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10764661)
Definitely not a myth, but also not the bullshit cop-out when dudes don't get laid like it supposedly is.

Yeah, that's what I mean.

Friend zone, as people talk about it, is bullshit.

You can be friends with a girl even if there is no sexual attraction between the two. I'm an example, because one of my best pals is a girl.

You can be friends with a girl where a mutual attraction is shared. MOST friendships between men and women are like this. Neither may act on it, but there's room to work.

What most people consider being 'friend zoned' is when they're too weak to man up. The girl KNOWS they're crazy over them and they just use and take advantage of them. That is NOT a friend zone, because a person like that isn't a friend.

Bufkin 07-24-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10764708)
Yeah, that's what I mean.

Friend zone, as people talk about it, is bullshit.

You can be friends with a girl even if there is no sexual attraction between the two. I'm an example, because one of my best pals is a girl.

You can be friends with a girl where a mutual attraction is shared. MOST friendships between men and women are like this. Neither may act on it, but there's room to work.

What most people consider being 'friend zoned' is when they're too weak to man up. The girl KNOWS they're crazy over them and they just use and take advantage of them. That is NOT a friend zone, because a person like that isn't a friend.

So if you're a bumbling reerun like me who can only think "friend zone", what next move would you recommend to "man up"?

Bufkin 07-24-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10764703)
So its basically like every other dating site where average dudes want average-hot girls and blumpkins want hot and/or rich dudes only?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

mdchiefsfan 07-24-2014 01:49 PM

Pics or GTFO

tecumseh 07-24-2014 01:51 PM

Just don't say "pussyfart" too much and you should be fine.