ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs are favored over Giants (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276562)

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-23-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10009568)
I believe KC will go 6-0 to start the season with the next three games being the Giants, Titans, and Raiders. The Texans are the first ones that have the talent to hang a loss on KC come week 7.

Will you still feel this way if Flowers is out ??

Rausch 09-23-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10010549)
Will you still feel this way if Flowers is out ??

Hell no...

Rain Man 09-23-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10010206)
Didn't you say that about the Eagles game? :D

If he did, we want him to have the same feeling this week. No one should change anything they think, do, or wear since we've apparently found the right combination.

Titty Meat 09-23-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10009557)
Who the hell would have predicted that before the season started?

I do love the way this sport can completely surprise you every year. It just isn't as much fun when your team is the one that is way below your expectations.

Without a franchise qb? No way.

Halfcan 09-23-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10010301)
Andy Reid is 17-2 after a bye and Thursday game. We just can't let Nicks and Cruz beat us. We've shown we can take guys out of games. Their oline is shit and Houston facing a rookie RT again? Yes please! I trust this defense. Let's see how the offense does. Andy won't let this team overlook the Giants he knows the NFC East. This defense will smell blood like sharks in the water. I'm not expecting a blowout because I'm not impressed with our offense because our oline sucks.

610 was talking about their rookie facing Houston- I guess the Rook has short arms and is more of a power run blocker- pretty terrible at pass coverage-falls for the first move, lots of holding, and was abused last week in carolina.

I didn't see the game- but the stats line looks bad. 38-0 7 sacks and 2 Eli Mae Ints.

Lets hope for more of the same this week. :clap:

KC_Lee 09-23-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10009568)
I believe KC will go 6-0 to start the season with the next three games being the Giants, Titans, and Raiders. The Texans are the first ones that have the talent to hang a loss on KC come week 7.

The Titans have impressed me so far this season. It looks like CJ has put the whole "gonna get 2,000 yards again" thing behind him and with the addition of Green to the backfield TN has a good 1 - 2 RB combo.

At the begining of the season I would have said KC vs. TN is a win for KC, after the past 3 weeks I am not so sure.

saphojunkie 09-23-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10010199)
I have a REALLY bad feeling about this game.

Dont know why. I just do.

Because the Giants won the super bowl in 2012 and we had the first overall pick last year.

The fact is, almost everyone had this penciled in as a loss at the beginning of the season. Going 3-1 and losing to what has historically been a good team, whose backs are against the wall, who have a two-time Super Bowl MVP at QB with plenty of offensive weapons, who have great pass rushers... There's no shame in that.

Having said that, beating an 0-3 team at Arrowhead, coming off a gutsy ****ing road win over the #2 offense in the NFL, with 10 days to rest and prepare, with the league's best defense, with the league's best turnover ratio, with a home crowd that should be jacked up...

You can't ask for a better situation.

Dunerdr 09-23-2013 10:42 AM

No win will be easy. Excluding the jags. Were still a fringe team this until this offense begins to drive the ball consistently were no better than the ****ing raiders. Our d appears legit but they will get beat by good teams, thats where we need the other side to keep us alive. I realize this is a good team with the room to grow into A great team. But no one should discount the giants they could halfass pull it together and give us a run. Remember when we halfass pulled it together and beat gb?

MahiMike 09-23-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10009615)
I don't think that Buffalo will be that big of a problem.....One thing that was showed today, EJ MANUEL does not handle pressure well at all. The Chiefs will be in his ass all day like Geno Smith bending clay over.

Quotable

Mr. Laz 09-23-2013 10:47 AM

I prefer to stay the underdog

MahiMike 09-23-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 10009658)
I was hoping the Giants would win today. Their gonna play like a cornered wounded animal next Sunday. Chiefs better not take them for granted. :shake:

This is what I was thinking when I saw that unbelievable score. Lose 38-0 to the Carolina freaking Panthers?

The Giants have always been a Jeckyl/Hyde team under Coughlin. Hopefully they're still Hyde next week.

Mr. Laz 09-23-2013 10:48 AM

I think Eli got sacked 4 times in the 1st quarter. Makes him skittish the rest of the game, we should try to do that same. Come early and often.

ReynardMuldrake 09-23-2013 10:54 AM

I think this game will be a real confidence booster. Long week to prepare against an anemic pass rush should get our legs hopefully under our O-line again.

Mike in SW-MO 09-23-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10010698)
If he did, we want him to have the same feeling this week. No one should change anything they think, do, or wear since we've apparently found the right combination.

:hmmm:

Because it's only weird if it doesn't work.

Rausch 09-23-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 10010994)
I think this game will be a real confidence booster. Long week to prepare against an anemic pass rush should get our legs hopefully under our O-line again.

It should be.

I just don't like it. It stinks. I smell gas...