ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft The Jets will win a Super Bowl within 3 years (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272533)

BDB 04-27-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9632777)
WRITE IT DOWN

F%!$ you, don't tell me what to do.

Thig Lyfe 04-28-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9637070)

Geno eats five pounds of hushpuppies before every game.

Saccopoo 04-28-2013 11:28 AM

All I know is that if new GM John Idzik continues to draft like he did this draft (Milliner, Richardson and Geno were outstanding picks as were the two offensive linemen in Oboushi and Winters and Bohanon was the best pure FB in this draft), they'll have a shot at some success sooner rather than later.

I think that they got six starters from this draft alone and Bill Campbell has a real shot as well.

Chiefaholic 04-28-2013 11:37 AM

I'm almost to the point that I wish Geno would flop just so people here would STFU about him. Geno is a top product out of a VERY weak QB class. Most people on this very board were stating he needs to sit at least a year to adapt to the game and coach up his flaws.

As far as the Jets... That team is in some pretty crappy shape and Geno is in a world of hurt getting thrown to the wolves in New York. It's going to take several years IF Geno defies all odds and succeeds with the Jets.

Thig Lyfe 04-28-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9640614)

As far as the Jets... That team is in some pretty crappy shape and Geno is in a world of hurt getting thrown to the wolves in New York. It's going to take several years IF Geno defies all odds and succeeds with the Jets.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's gonna take several years for Geno to win a SB. Like two or three.

Chiefaholic 04-28-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9640665)
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's gonna take several years for Geno to win a SB. Like two or three.

Totally overlooking the scenario around Geno, aren't you? Not gonna happen

RunKC 04-28-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9640596)
All I know is that if new GM John Idzik continues to draft like he did this draft (Milliner, Richardson and Geno were outstanding picks as were the two offensive linemen in Oboushi and Winters and Bohanon was the best pure FB in this draft), they'll have a shot at some success sooner rather than later.

I think that they got six starters from this draft alone and Bill Campbell has a real shot as well.

I think the Jets got some good players Sac, but they didn't do what they were supposed to do, which was get some weapons.

They lost Dustin Keller and the only WR on their team that's legit at all is Stephen Hill.

Geno literally has no quality receivers to help him. I think they were praying that Tavon Austin would be there at 8, but went with plan B.

Their defense looks great, but their offense this year is gonna struggle due to an abyss of nothing at the skill positions.

houstonwhodat 04-28-2013 03:13 PM

Nope.

Thig Lyfe 04-29-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9640724)
Not gonna happen

Link?

ptlyon 04-29-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9637070)

god dammit. Now I gotta gets me some of that

Thig Lyfe 04-29-2013 01:09 PM

GO GENO GO

warrior 04-29-2013 01:26 PM

somebody's been doing drugs

kcxiv 04-29-2013 01:27 PM

They may not win, but i know they will do better then the Chiefs! lol Then again, thats 95 percent of all teams. Its not like i went out on a limb with this. lol

Thig Lyfe 09-08-2013 02:24 PM

GENO'S 1-0

COME AT ME!!!

RINGLEADER 09-08-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9640614)
I'm almost to the point that I wish Geno would flop just so people here would STFU about him. Geno is a top product out of a VERY weak QB class. Most people on this very board were stating he needs to sit at least a year to adapt to the game and coach up his flaws.

Geno made some stupid mistakes, made some nice throws, and lucked out that the Buc LB lost his mind at the end to put them in FG range.

But I mostly feel the same...