ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft You may not like Fisher as the pick... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272482)

buddha 04-26-2013 12:51 AM

I love the pick. Albert is gone one way or the other. Fisher is a freaking wall. He reminds me of a larger version of John Alt...and much more athletic than Alt. I think he is going to be terrific in time.

bigbucks24 04-26-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9626709)
I think you missed a couple of threads to post this in.

If nothing else, penbroke is consistent. Like a one trick pony. At least now he isn't claiming that the Chiefs are going to draft Geno a million times in every thread.

ChiefAshhole20 04-26-2013 01:34 AM

The whole "small school" thing is bullshit. Even if he played against weaker competition in college, the talent was evident and showed when you watched him play. He'll get caught up to the pro level relatively quickly with having to go against Houston and Hali everyday in practice.

RealSNR 04-26-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9627159)
You got it exactly right. A man among boys in a suit, shorts, t-shirts....But not on film. Or maybe he did in the weak as ****ing MAC conference. This ****ing punk will be dominated at the NFL level. Mark myy words.
Posted via Mobile Device

Joeckel sucks cocks in hell

ChiTown 04-26-2013 07:02 AM

Please don't be Tony Mandarich

spanky 52 04-26-2013 07:05 AM

Much happier this morning than I've been the last two years after the first round. This young man is a good start for this regime. I trust Dorsey to nail the remainder of this draft.

warrior 04-26-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9630183)
I love the pick. Albert is gone one way or the other. Fisher is a freaking wall. He reminds me of a larger version of John Alt...and much more athletic than Alt. I think he is going to be terrific in time.

:thumb:
Best pick we could have made in this draft reminds me of Alt too and that ain't bad.

kregger 04-26-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9630183)

I was on the sidelines for one game standing next to John Alt. That man was at least 6'8". That dude could literally block the sun. I hope Fisher can become the player Alt was, great pick if so...

Chief Henry 04-26-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanky 52 (Post 9630345)
Much happier this morning than I've been the last two years after the first round. This young man is a good start for this regime. I trust Dorsey to nail the remainder of this draft.

From what I have seen of Dorsey and the new brain trust at Arrowhead. I have much more faith in this organization than I have in A LONG time.
I think the word you used "trust" is a very accurate description.

From what I have seen, I have no doubt this franchise is in a much better place with much better leadership than what we have seen in many MANY years.

acesn8s 04-26-2013 07:55 AM

Several years ago I posted stats on SB winning QBs and their blindside tackles. Most of the QBs that are considered great had a T drafted the year before or the same year the QB was drafted. Brady benefited from a T drafted to protect Bledsoe. A solid line that gives its QB extra time in the pocket makes the QB better, the WR better, and hopefully the team better.