ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc DaneMcCloud Troll at large. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271228)

Consistent1 03-17-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9509992)
It's called "Balance".

:p

Oh shit dude. I do like you in general, I'm just giving you a hard time as per usual here. But I'll call you a bitch again to keep the thread going.

Consistent1 03-17-2013 10:06 PM

I hate that we can't just have all the bullshit smilies to put in posts included, I'm going to the Coalition, or to the prophet Barry...

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9510008)
LMAO c'mon Dane... i know you're smart enough to get a laugh out of that.

No, it was good. I pos repped him.

:D

Al Bundy 03-17-2013 10:09 PM

Dane... living in OP's head rent free.

SAUTO 03-17-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9510020)
Dane... living in OP's head rent free.

That's how he got to be rich. No rent
Posted via Mobile Device

Al Bundy 03-17-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9510023)
That's how he got to be rich. No rent
Posted via Mobile Device

Hahah Rep for you.

SAUTO 03-17-2013 10:11 PM

Dane should start him an email story club. Then the haters wouldn't have to hear them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Al Bundy 03-17-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9510030)
Same should start him a email story club. Then the haters wouldn't have to hear them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nahhh make 'em hear/see it.

Al Bundy 03-17-2013 10:12 PM

Although... I've been meaning to ask Dane about Renee Zellweger? Is that bitch blind or what?

Hootie 03-17-2013 10:17 PM

captain 'I need validation' McCloud always has to bash people who work hard and don't have big money jobs...

I like the path my career is taking. I think in 5-10 years I will have a position that makes me a lot of $$$, as long as I keep working hard...

I'd like to think that when my salary gets up there I won't bash anyone with a waiter job, or even a "motel desk clerk" job just to make myself look awesome and to provide validation for how amazing my life is...

I mean that's just pathetic. Bash someone for not having a job if you'd like. I feel like a lot of people that are educated and jobless simply aren't trying hard enough. A 60 year old man was laid off of his $60K a year job years back when I was a waiter and he got a bartender job right away and worked his ****ing ass off making NOTHING compared to what he was making...

but yeah

I consider you, Mr. Validity, to be the biggest loser on this board. By all of your accounts you've "made it", you're super successful and you have a great wife and great kids...

yet you show constant insecurity on this board and attack anyone with a blue-collarish job and let everyone know how much better that makes you because you work in THE industry.

It's simply pathetic and it makes me feel sorry for you because CLEARLY there is something going on that makes you that unhappy.

Dave Lane 03-17-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9509833)
The most amusing part of this thread is watching the OP's neg rep bounce back and forth like a stereo.

I did my part :) He was green then 2 squares of red...

Consistent1 03-17-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9510030)
Dane should start him an email story club. Then the haters wouldn't have to hear them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reader's Digest for the modern era. I love the idea.

BryanBusby 03-17-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9510049)
I did my part :) He was green then 2 squares of red...

I wanna see his rep page. Bet that shit looks like Christmas.

Consistent1 03-17-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9510046)
captain 'I need validation' McCloud always has to bash people who work hard and don't have big money jobs...

I like the path my career is taking. I think in 5-10 years I will have a position that makes me a lot of $$$, as long as I keep working hard...

I'd like to think that when my salary gets up there I won't bash anyone with a waiter job, or even a "motel desk clerk" job just to make myself look awesome and to provide validation for how amazing my life is...

I mean that's just pathetic. Bash someone for not having a job if you'd like. I feel like a lot of people that are educated and jobless simply aren't trying hard enough. A 60 year old man was laid off of his $60K a year job years back when I was a waiter and he got a bartender job right away and worked his ****ing ass off making NOTHING compared to what he was making...

but yeah

I consider you, Mr. Validity, to be the biggest loser on this board. By all of your accounts you've "made it", you're super successful and you have a great wife and great kids...

yet you show constant insecurity on this board and attack anyone with a blue-collarish job and let everyone know how much better that makes you because you work in THE industry.

It's simply pathetic and it makes me feel sorry for you because CLEARLY there is something going on that makes you that unhappy.

He didn't promise me the Lynch autograph. How about ten pages of Kip Winger's diary? He's got a Dimebag pic laying around somewhere, throw us a bone...

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9510046)
captain 'I need validation' McCloud always has to bash people who work hard and don't have big money jobs

You're the biggest crybaby in the forum, bar none.

You've bragged for years about living a college town way past graduation age, you've bragged about your tips and the chicks and blah, blah, blah.

Many forum members, including myself, gave serious advice to you and tried to help years ago. All we were met with was laughs and disdain.

If anything, Hootie, you're projecting, as usual. I post here on my own volition to talk mainly about Chiefs football. I've always shied away from the truly personal threads because more often than not, they're tragic for one reason or another.

You really need to grow up.