ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Okay, It's Time to Come Clean (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270240)

Buehler445 02-21-2013 09:53 AM

Sorry to hear man. Hopefully she kicked it for good. **** cancer.

In other news, how the hell do I always miss the Dane fireworks?

O.city 02-21-2013 10:02 AM

Damn man, good to hear things are looking up, but thats rough. Good Luck from here on out.

PS I could tell it seems like you were emotionally up and down about something. Anyway, good to hear things are looking up.

In our prays we will keep you.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9421934)
I think we've all had moments on this forum which we are not proud of, but it keeps it lively.

Emphasis on the plurality of the word "moments" - with an "S".

:D

Ebolapox 02-21-2013 10:28 AM

ha, I THOUGHT something felt wrong about your posting...

glad to hear that your wife kicked cancer's ass. lost my gramps (the only grandparent I really had as a kid, and was really close to) to lung cancer when I was 16 and both of my in-laws have or have had cancer (mother-in-law beat breast cancer last year and father-in-law is currently dealing with lung cancer).

Otis Day 02-21-2013 10:37 AM

Dane....I am sorry for your struggles. I have been through the same thing with my wife and it was very hard for a tough guy to deal with his emotions. Thankfully my wife just finished the 5 years you referenced and is cancer free, so there are success stories. I prayer your wife has the same result.

HemiEd 02-21-2013 10:44 AM

Great news Dane, and am very glad your wife is going to have to put up with your sorry ass for a long time. Poor gal! :D

htismaqe 02-21-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otis Day (Post 9422276)
Dane....I am sorry for your struggles. I have been through the same thing with my wife and it was very hard for a tough guy to deal with his emotions. Thankfully my wife just finished the 5 years you referenced and is cancer free, so there are success stories. I prayer your wife has the same result.

:clap::clap::clap:

keg in kc 02-21-2013 10:51 AM

So sorry to hear that Dane, and so glad to hear that she successfully fought it. I went through this last year with my mother, and while that's nothing like the impact a spouse would have, it's given me an understanding of what you've been going through.

patteeu 02-21-2013 11:12 AM

That's rough stuff. I think it's harder on the spouse that doesn't have cancer (or any catastrophic disease) than on the one who does. I'm glad things are looking up and I hope for the best over the next 5 years. Best of luck to you and your family.

Titty Meat 02-21-2013 11:20 AM

Sorry to hear Dane but glad your wife is doing great. Cancer ****ing sucks it effects not just the person but the loved ones as well.

beach tribe 02-21-2013 11:21 AM

First of all, I'm really glad that your wife is OK.
But to say you've acted any differently than you ever have is total BS.
You just happen to disagree with people who your opinions usually fall in line with this time. Same virulence, different target.

Fairplay 02-21-2013 11:21 AM

I was wondering about you man. I will pray for your situation.

Fritz88 02-21-2013 11:23 AM

Good news Dane. I am happy all is good a will always be
Posted via Mobile Device

warpaint* 02-21-2013 11:28 AM

Prayers for your family.

NightHawk 02-21-2013 12:04 PM

That's good news to hear Dan'e. I know what it like losing two grandparents to cancer and glad it didn't happen to you. Prayers to your family.