ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Clark Judge: Chiefs can't afford to take quarterback with first pick of draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270021)

T-Town 02-14-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 9402469)
Cover of cbssports.com:

if you think I'm kidding you weren't listening to what Frank Scelfo, Jacksonville's quarterbacks coach, said about Blaine Gabbert the other day

You want us to listen to Frank Scelfo, whose biggest accomplishment was Nick ****ing Foles????? GTFO. Between crap like this, the dumbasses who think taking Jokeyl is a better idea than taking a shot at a QB in a pass happy league, and the people who think its best to find more ****ing weapons for Matt Cassel, I'm going to go insane by the time the draft comes around and won't be able to watch all the idiots cry when we do draft Geno #1.

htismaqe 02-14-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9402683)
The tackle position is not a safe pick.

Do the names Tony Mandarich, Kenyatta Walker, Mike Williams, Robert Gallery, Tony Ugoh, and Jason Smith mean anything to the true fans?

Tackles are always safe.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.49784...22778&pid=15.1

COchief 02-14-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9402485)
You ever read the tripe this traitor has written?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237636

My blood, it's boiling...:mad:

KCDC 02-14-2013 12:20 PM

The Jaguar's/ Raiders/Bills/Cardinals front office continues its covert media campaign to try and convince the Chiefs to pass on Geno so they can grab him.

LoneWolf 02-14-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9402557)
What did Brees win the Chargers?

A ride out of town after the Chargers spent what was essentially the number 1 overall pick on another QB. Good thing the Chargers traded down and drafted for value.

Bob Dole 02-14-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9402685)
They're only saying it BECAUSE the Chiefs have the 1st pick. Guarantee you if the Raiders had the first pick....they'd be all about them drafting Geno. You'd read stories about how you can't let a previous bust stop you from trying again.

The point is that Bob Dole cannot recall EVER hearing anyone say there was not a QB in the entire draft who was a solid first round pick.

htismaqe 02-14-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9402654)
Jesus Christ does it ever.

It's like every day we're almost going to win one of the games we lost last season.

I'm honestly about ready to quit again. This offseason SUCKS.

ToxSocks 02-14-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9402775)
I'm honestly about ready to quit again. This offseason SUCKS.

I hear ya. **** it, Im logging. I'll be back later.

BigChiefFan 02-14-2013 12:42 PM

Judge must have fallen on his head. That's laughable.

Hammock Parties 02-14-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 9402795)
Judge must have fallen on his head. That's laughable.

He's been deep throating Carl and Pioli forever.

King_Chief_Fan 02-14-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Town (Post 9402700)
You want us to listen to Frank Scelfo, whose biggest accomplishment was Nick ****ing Foles????? GTFO. Between crap like this, the dumbasses who think taking Jokeyl is a better idea than taking a shot at a QB in a pass happy league, and the people who think its best to find more ****ing weapons for Matt Cassel, I'm going to go insane by the time the draft comes around and won't be able to watch all the FANS cry when we do draft Geno #1.

I don't care who they draft, they don't pay me for the successes of the team or blame me for the failures. I get to sit on the sideline and watch if I want or go golf when I don't. You all have to get something else going in your life. Chiefs will suck the life out of you.

Bowser 02-14-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9402796)
He's been deep throating Carl and ***** forever.

What pull does Pioli have with these hacks, anyway? Fat Scott might well be the world's best used car salesman, ever.

Dayze 02-14-2013 12:51 PM

'can't afford' lmao.

WTF.
yeah, if we take one, it might set us back another 41 years and we'd miss out on those awesome 8-8 seasons

htismaqe 02-14-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9402807)
I don't care who they draft, they don't pay me for the successes of the team or blame me for the failures. I get to sit on the sideline and watch if I want or go golf when I don't. You all have to get something else going in your life. Chiefs will suck the life out of you.

WISDOM.

Hoover 02-14-2013 01:07 PM

So I guess we can say that Luck and RGIII have made all NFL reporters stupid.

There are no locks in the draft. RGIII was not a lock. Luck was, but that doesn't happen much. The notion that our pick has to be the foundation of your franchise for the next 5-10 years takes the risk and reward aspect out of the draft. What are we supposed to do, take a guard? Screw that and screw you Judge.