ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs La Canfora: NFL execs believe Polian will land in KC/Eagles eyeing Chip Kelly (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267963)

Mr. Laz 12-23-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9236314)
Polian hamstrung Mannings career with shitty defenses. Peyton and Indy should have many more rings.

Manning hamstrung his own career with his huge contract that didn't allow more talent on the team around him.

King_Chief_Fan 12-23-2012 04:06 PM

any GM change without a HC, OC change is not acceptable.

I want to hear that Crennel and Daboll are out of a job

Sure-Oz 12-23-2012 04:07 PM

Gotta get young on both moves imo.

Mr. Laz 12-23-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9236376)

nah, i don't see any way we change GM's but don't change the coaching staff.

Might change coaches and keep the GM but not the other way around ... just doesn't work that way

Mr. Laz 12-23-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 9236380)
Gotta get young on both moves imo.

why does age matter for the GM?

The Bad Guy 12-23-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9236399)
why does age matter for the GM?

Age should absolutely matter for a team that's young. You want a GM that's going to be here 5+ years and a 70 year old does not provide that. How many 80 year old GMs are there?

This organization needs stability. It needs guys that are going to be in place for a while after the debacle that has been the last 4 years.

BossChief 12-23-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

ROFL

You think there is even a 1% chance a new GM is hired is goes with Romeo Crennel as his first head coach?

chagrin 12-23-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

thank you

htismaqe 12-23-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9236512)
ROFL

You think there is even a 1% chance a new GM is hired is goes with Romeo Crennel as his first head coach?

Exactly.

They are going to gut the football side of the operation.

Rausch 12-23-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9236550)
Exactly.

They are going to gut the football side of the operation.

This.

We win.

WE WIN.

DO NOT FORGET TO THANK THOSE WHO CARED ENOUGH TO MAKE IT HAPPEN...

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-23-2012 05:32 PM

No. Sweet God NO.

And **** you Slappy.:)

DaWolf 12-23-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9236559)
This.

We win.

WE WIN.

We only win if the right choice is made, not if history repeats itself. I truly believe Polian would be a bad hire based on what this franchise needs...

CaliforniaChief 12-23-2012 05:37 PM

Here's a sampling of the stupidity of Chiefs fans taken from comments under the Chiefs' last FB post:

"I say no to geno smith i say we take teo in the 1st and then the qb from kansas state in the 2nd round cuz we now need a milb to"

"We have cap space most in Nfl..We have lots draft pics..Let get Mark Sanchez he needs new scenery.Re sign Dwayne Bowe .We have tAlent to beSt anyone.Let get Brian Billick..We will rise"

"1st round we need running back Monte Ball from Wisconsin, we need to keep our running game stout. Charles is not getting younger . we can get a quality QB in the 2nd round or go after A Smith and Kirk Cousins. We have a stout defense if it isn't broke don't fix it . Now the REAL need GM and COACH !!!!!!!!! GET'EM OUT !!!!!!!"

"Do any of you really think that a high draft pick is really going to fix the problems that they have. What we need is a proven QB, move Crennel to D coord. and trade away the draft picks for offensive linemen and recievers."

"They don't need qb use cassel fire offensive coaching, keep Romeo with defense draft Te'o problems solved playoffs nuff said"

:facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-23-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9236580)
Here's a sampling of the stupidity of Chiefs fans taken from comments under the Chiefs' last FB post:

"I say no to geno smith i say we take teo in the 1st and then the qb from kansas state in the 2nd round cuz we now need a milb to"

"We have cap space most in Nfl..We have lots draft pics..Let get Mark Sanchez he needs new scenery.Re sign Dwayne Bowe .We have tAlent to beSt anyone.Let get Brian Billick..We will rise"

"1st round we need running back Monte Ball from Wisconsin, we need to keep our running game stout. Charles is not getting younger . we can get a quality QB in the 2nd round or go after A Smith and Kirk Cousins. We have a stout defense if it isn't broke don't fix it . Now the REAL need GM and COACH !!!!!!!!! GET'EM OUT !!!!!!!"

"Do any of you really think that a high draft pick is really going to fix the problems that they have. What we need is a proven QB, move Crennel to D coord. and trade away the draft picks for offensive linemen and recievers."

"They don't need qb use cassel fire offensive coaching, keep Romeo with defense draft Te'o problems solved playoffs nuff said"

:facepalm:

God our fans are so ****ing dumb it hurts.

CaliforniaChief 12-23-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9236603)
God our fans are so ****ing dumb it hurts.

My head is spinning, it's so mind-blowing.