ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267345)

KCUnited 12-04-2012 09:01 AM

What is it with Armour Blvd and sleeping in cars? I lived on Armour Blvd for a number of years and twice I came outside to find somebody asleep in my car.

Predarat 12-04-2012 09:04 AM

This kind of thing is more proof that polly needs to go, yesterday.

WV 12-04-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9179413)
what's interesting about all this is there's a dude on this forum that claims he was friends with him in real life, and I mean if that's the case, Belcher did a good job of apparently hiding his demons if his friends couldnt pick up any of these red flags, the franchise (Chiefs) clearly had trouble picking them up as well.

But like someone said, Pioli and this team seem to have done above and beyond for a 2 down UDFA MLBer that could have been easily replaced at anytime the last 4 years.

"Right 53" my ass

I missed who was friends with him. Not sure it was posted for everyone to see though.

ForeverChiefs58 12-04-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9179420)
What is it with Armour Blvd and sleeping in cars? I lived on Armour Blvd for a number of years and twice I came outside to find somebody asleep in my car.

Yeah, but do you drive a Bentley?

KCUnited 12-04-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9179440)
Yeah, but do you drive a Bentley?

Honda Prelude at the time which made it even more strange, not like that car was something you could stretch out and get comfortable in.

Fescoe just now "Romeo is the greatest leader this team has had..."

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9178661)
How "serious" could it be if he just had a baby and spent Thanksgiving with Perkins?

AND had his mom living at Perkins' house??

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9179314)
That's a fantastic idea. So, here's my question for the audience, what if he found out she ****ed on him? Obviously there is no excuse for murder, duh, but I've heard a lot of people on this forum and off say "I'd kill a bitch..."

She wasn't. She got home at 1AM.

Belcher was the one out ****ing - he got home at 7AM. She was mad because HE was out ****ing.

Picture is clear; Belcher was a total ****ing scumbag.

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9179420)

:hmmm:

SAUTO 12-04-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9179432)
I missed who was friends with him. Not sure it was posted for everyone to see though.

guardian

SAUTO 12-04-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9179493)
She wasn't. She got home at 1AM.

Belcher was the one out ****ing - he got home at 7AM. She was mad because HE was out ****ing.

Picture is clear; Belcher was a total ****ing scumbag.

and there are reports that they fought at 1 am.

he could have been there then.

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179522)
and there are reports that they fought at 1 am.

he could have been there then.

I don't believe it. Seems like she got home at 1, and he was at P&L with this other broad. She (the other broad) prolly blew him off when he got shitty drunk. He went to go find her, and she wasn't home (prolly went to go be with HER other dude). Belcher sleeps it off in his car, wakes up and gets home around 7, when the fight ensued, and then we know the rest...

Just how I see it.

loochy 12-04-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldmember (Post 9177893)
Chiefs Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder

So...was she hot?

SAUTO 12-04-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9179537)
I don't believe it. Seems like she got home at 1, and he was at P&L with this other broad. She (the other broad) prolly blew him off when he got shitty drunk. He went to go find her, and she wasn't home (prolly went to go be with HER other dude). Belcher sleeps it off in his car, wakes up and gets home around 7, when the fight ensued, and then we know the rest...

Just how I see it.

not me.

i think he was a jealous guy, no matter what HE was doing, he "got separated from the other girl on purpose to run home and see if the GF was there yet. they got into a fight and then he left. he was probably so drunk he pulled over a passed out on the way to the other girls house.

fell asleep on the neighbors couch then went home fought with and killed GF.

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179562)
not me.

i think he was a jealous guy, no matter what HE was doing, he "got separated from the other girl on purpose to run home and see if the GF was there yet. they got into a fight and then he left. he was probably so drunk he pulled over a passed out on the way to the other girls house.

fell asleep on the neighbors couch then went home fought with and killed GF.

Both scenarios are plausible...and both end the same way, with the same result :\

unlurking 12-04-2012 10:05 AM

Did he sleep on a friend's couch or in his car? Way to many conflicting reports.