ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I've been nominated as Chiefs fan of the year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266934)

Phobia 11-21-2012 09:14 PM

There are already hastily composed panic emails flying around Arrowhead as a result of this thread. They already know. Just wear your black Chiefs gear and be respectful. No need to do anything else. You're a guest of the worst franchise in the NFL. They know they're the worst. There's no need to wipe dust from the top of the cupboard and shake your head in disapproval.

RunKC 11-21-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9140421)
You have know way of knowing any of that. He could very easily fire RAC or give him the choice to retire. Then hire a new coach, and have Scott start over re-building with a Franchise QB.

The Chiefs are so bad, that the only firm plan of keeping the fans is starting all over.

How many other 1-15 or 2-14 teams in NFL history have not fired everybody?

RippedmyFlesh 11-21-2012 09:18 PM

I don't think Clark will come forward and say changes will be made.
He will come forward to say have been made.
How can you have a plan B for something like this.
I know some here didn't want him but he was the
consensus hot pick. The most expensive one out there at the time.
Some blame Clark for being near the bottom in payroll but
what if it's Pioli? The green light to spend money but can't get players
to come here because he's Pioli.
I think more talent wants to leave here than come here.
That is what Clark has to stop.

Easy 6 11-21-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9140452)
The creation of this thread ensures you not winning. They are on to you now.

Yep... "as you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now Mr. tboss"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4D7cPH7DHgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tboss27 11-21-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9140478)
There are already hastily composed panic emails flying around Arrowhead as a result of this thread. They already know. Just wear your black Chiefs gear and be respectful. No need to do anything else. You're a guest of the worst franchise in the NFL. They know they're the worst. There's no need to wipe dust from the top of the cupboard and shake your head in disapproval.

I never had any intentions of showing them up, I really just posted it to see what kinds of crazy ideas you guys would come up with. Like I said, I'm honored to be nominated.

Phobia 11-21-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss27 (Post 9140492)
I never had any intentions of showing them up, I really just posted it to see what kinds of crazy ideas you guys would come up with. Like I said, I'm honored to be nominated.

I figured as much. I don't think wearing black and being respectful is uncalled for though. If you wanted to wear red and play it safe I don't think anybody will be mad but everybody here would be thrilled if you wore the black.

RippedmyFlesh 11-21-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss27 (Post 9140492)

Exactly but as others have said black Chief's gear would be a respectful statement.
If you actually do get to meet Clark one quick sentence.

A QB please.

ILChief 11-21-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 9140501)
Exactly but as others have said black Chief's gear would be a respectful statement.
If you actually do get to meet Clark one quick sentence.

A QB please.

Not Alex Smith :)

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 09:34 PM

Here is an updated flyer for you to take.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7yebuuqvp...re%20Pioli.pdf

Dylan 11-21-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9140239)
Yes, wear black. You're gonna have to smuggle that sign.

LMAO

RippedmyFlesh 11-21-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9140509)
Not Alex Smith :)

A qb with this years's first pick without trading down please.

Better?

Rain Man 11-21-2012 09:40 PM

May I please read the essay that you wrote to get nominated, tboss27? It's very important to know what you said to get this.

tboss27 11-21-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9140533)
May I please read the essay that you wrote to get nominated, tboss27? It's very important to know what you said to get this.

I'm not sure I can retrieve it, but I'll ask my wife. She submitted it on the Chiefs website prior to the season, not sure what she said exactly. She told me she talked about driving from Little Rock to Arrowhead during the 2010-2011 seasons, and turning her into a Chiefs fan as well. Beyond that, I don't know what was submitted in the nomination.

SomeRandomGirl 11-21-2012 09:55 PM

Perhaps I'm too much of a conspiracy theory type of person, but I would not be writing about it on here. I can just see Pioli having some little intern reading all this crap and taking notes.

Whatever you do (I'm partial to you wearing all black Chiefs gear myself), please be classy about it. I think the main reason SOC has been so successful thus far has been the level of class shown by most of the organizers and followers.

Oh and good luck! How many other people are you up against?

SomeRandomGirl 11-21-2012 09:58 PM

Doh, Phobia already hit on my point. (I posted before reading the whole thread.) But you get the picture.