ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Come get your victory rep! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266045)

AussieChiefsFan 11-02-2012 01:56 AM

Geno!

Saccopoo 11-02-2012 01:57 AM

One and Fifteeno for Geno!

Raiderhater58 11-02-2012 02:19 AM

yay!!

zigbazah 11-02-2012 02:24 AM

we love you geno

UK_Chief 11-02-2012 02:30 AM

Chiefs suck. #1 here we come.

lcarus 11-02-2012 02:57 AM

Sure it was a great victory, but I'm still having a hard time getting over that one loss. I bet Dan Orlovsky and Rod Marinelli and Matt Millen popped out the champagne after that one. I just keep thinking what could have been done differently in that game. Cassel wasn't himself for some of that game. I'm glad he's back 100% on track now. Stupid Succop really ****ED us in that one. Damn kickers. Know your role and fricking DO IT.

Oh well I will get over it. It's good to get that one loss out of the way early just so they know what it tastes like and never do it again. Crennel and Daboll deserve a big pat on the back though, they really adjusted their gameplan to stop giving Charles the ball so damn much. That was really killing us. Oh well, I think Romeo will keep us undisciplined and unfocused enough to run the table the rest of the way. I'm circling the Cleveland game though. That one worries me. We're really gonna have to bring our F game and give 10%.

AussieChiefsFan 11-02-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9076221)
Sure it was a great victory, but I'm still having a hard time getting over that one loss. I bet Dan Orlovsky and Rod Marinelli and Matt Millen popped out the champagne after that one. I just keep thinking what could have been done differently in that game. Cassel wasn't himself for some of that game. I'm glad he's back 100% on track now. Stupid Succop really ****ED us in that one. Damn kickers. Know your role and fricking DO IT.

Oh well I will get over it. It's good to get that one loss out of the way early just so they know what it tastes like and never do it again. Crennel and Daboll deserve a big pat on the back though, they really adjusted their gameplan to stop giving Charles the ball so damn much. That was really killing us.

:hmmm:

Rasputin 11-02-2012 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9076221)

Oh well I will get over it. It's good to get that one loss out of the way early just so they know what it tastes like and never do it again. Crennel and Daboll deserve a big pat on the back though, they really adjusted their gameplan to stop giving Charles the ball so damn much. That was really killing us. Oh well, I think Romeo will keep us undisciplined and unfocused enough to run the table the rest of the way. I'm circling the Cleveland game though. That one worries me. We're really gonna have to bring our F game and give 10%.

Yeah with you man. & what was up with Eric Berry INT? We could have put it away in the first half right there had he not snag that ball. He needs be much more careful than that.

Rasputin 11-02-2012 03:09 AM

Keep doing those cartoonesh onside kicks. Now that was entertaining. I'd like to see Clay gif that up for us.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-02-2012 11:41 AM

Bring on the Chocolate Pain

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-02-2012 11:55 AM

In!