ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs vs. Bills discussion thread... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249384)

Chiefs Pantalones 09-02-2011 09:59 AM

Any updates on injuries? Chiefs? Bills?

I wonder when Baldwin will be ready, I'm assuming not for the opener...

The Franchise 09-02-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 7873927)
Any updates on injuries? Chiefs? Bills?

I wonder when Baldwin will be ready, I'm assuming not for the opener...

Even if he is ready to go for Week 1 (which I doubt).....he won't be anything more than 4th string.

Fritz88 09-02-2011 10:04 AM

They are a decent team (compared to us). Chan knows us and that showed last season. If it weren't for a missed field goal, we would have lost that game.
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367 09-02-2011 10:12 AM

The Bills will probably be improved. Meaning they'll win 5 games. They suck. You're talking about a team with six losing seasons in a row, and only one above-.500 season in the past 11. If you can't beat them at Arrowhead, just forfeit the season, LOL.

RedThat 09-02-2011 10:18 AM

you guys better hope the chiefs win :D

ToxSocks 09-02-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 7873962)
The Bills will probably be improved. Meaning they'll win 5 games. They suck. You're talking about a team with six losing seasons in a row, and only one above-.500 season in the past 11. If you can't beat them at Arrowhead, just forfeit the season, LOL.

It's week 1. Anything can happen.

I am worried about this game.

Turnovers and stupid penalties have been killing this team all preseason. It's not going to go away in 10 days.

Pants 09-02-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smed1065 (Post 7873337)
Funny they care what you do.
Stir shit but who cares? You and they gay guy/girl does.

Will you seriously shut the **** up already, please?

ToxSocks 09-02-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7873982)
Will you seriously shut the **** up already, please?

He's just trolling to get a response. Don't feed the troll.

RedThat 09-02-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7873312)
Thigpen is a gamer, but lacks the tools to be a starting NFL quarterback.

I do find it interesting that Parcells traded a 5th rounder for him and Chan Gailey spoke up about him enough to get Tyler a nice little 3 year deal in Buffalo.

The kid isnt as bad as some here say he is, but he isnt very good either.

I'd say he'd make a good backup qb

Dartgod 09-02-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7873064)
**** off and die.

Literally no one here has a clue what you say about anything.

FYP...

Seriously, is that dude on drugs or what?

RedThat 09-02-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7873065)
Our defense and running game crushed Buffalo last year, but Cassel ****ed it all up.

If he plays even average, and the rest of the team plays up to par, we blow the Bills out.

"IF" is the big word there.

And if he doesn't they will be in trouble.

The Chiefs were extremely fortunate to beat the Bills last year. Luckily for that missed field goal. Luckily.

RedThat 09-02-2011 10:56 AM

What is going to be interesting to see is what decisions will made personnel wise regarding the offensive tackle position.

If the Chiefs decide to go with Albert and Gaither as the tackles, that would be A LOT better.

On the other hand, if the Chiefs decide to go with Albert and Richardson as the tackles, then I don't think that will bode well going into week 1.

My gut feeling says Merriman vs. Richardson is going to be a mismatch. Thus, advantage Bills.

From what I've heard browsing Bills message boards is that Merriman seems to be impressive given his limited playing time in the pre-season and is looking back to old form. They are going to need a healthy Merriman. The Bills haven't had a player that has had over 6.5 sacks the last 4 seasons. They lack a passrush. With that being said, Merriman will be the key to their defense. Imo, the coaching staff is giving him limited playing time and preserving him to be healthy for the season opener.

Don't be surprised if you see a lot of double teaming on Merriman come week 1 IF Richardson starts. Moeaki is going to have to come in and help Richardson out. That is not a good sign when your TE has to be an extra blocker it going to take away a good option in the passing game.

MoreLemonPledge 09-02-2011 10:59 AM

http://fastcache.gawkerassets.com/as...09/thigpen.jpg

FringeNC 09-02-2011 11:08 AM

Vegas has us as 6.5 point favorites.

JD10367 09-02-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 7874060)
Vegas has us as 6.5 point favorites.

I'd read that as a bit of a slap in the face. The home team automatically gets 3. Given that the Chiefs won the AFCW and the Bills sucked as usual, I would think KC would be at least 8-point favorites in week one.