ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV True Blood (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192557)

luv 10-19-2008 08:18 PM

Completely spaced. I'll have to catch it this week sometime. No divo or tivo or whatever you call it here.

keg in kc 10-20-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5110847)
You'd need a magnifying glass, as far away as she was. Probably had pasties on.

But not this week!

Good ep, I'm really liking the show.

Bowser 10-20-2008 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5134804)
But not this week!

Good ep, I'm really liking the show.

Ah, yes! Time to fire up the DVIR. *sprints down to big screen*

Bowser 10-20-2008 02:27 PM

So the DVIR decided not to record. fucking Time Warner.

underEJ 10-20-2008 02:53 PM

I didn't expect to, but I love this show. I kind of thought I was all vampired out, but this is so fun and original, and it surprises me every week. I love the whole cast.

Like others, thought Gran was somehow involved until she died, and don't think Sam is a werewolf anymore, though I did, but he's definitely got a surprise coming for us. I keep trying to get the hints from his answers to questions about where he comes from or what his people were like. He's vague, but there is something there.

Can't wait for each week. How are the ratings? It's bound to have a chance to stay around since it's not as expensive as recent HBO shows that haven't lasted.

unlurking 10-21-2008 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 5135804)
I didn't expect to, but I love this show. I kind of thought I was all vampired out, but this is so fun and original, and it surprises me every week. I love the whole cast.

Like others, thought Gran was somehow involved until she died, and don't think Sam is a werewolf anymore, though I did, but he's definitely got a surprise coming for us. I keep trying to get the hints from his answers to questions about where he comes from or what his people were like. He's vague, but there is something there.

Can't wait for each week. How are the ratings? It's bound to have a chance to stay around since it's not as expensive as recent HBO shows that haven't lasted.

I don't know, I think the running naked through the woods hinted back at the werewolf thing.

keg in kc 10-21-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 5135804)

HBO ordered a second season after either the premeire or the second episode; it's not going anywhere.

luv 10-21-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 5137476)
I don't know, I think the running naked through the woods hinted back at the werewolf thing.

Okay, I definitely need to catch this episode.

keg in kc 10-21-2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5137935)
Okay, I definitely need to catch this episode.

You'll need binoculars to see anything.

luv 10-22-2008 10:40 PM

Tara is one buff chick.

Bowser 10-25-2008 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5143143)
Tara is one buff chick.

And fucked in the head. I want to see how her mom turns out the next few episodes, and how that has an influence on her.

Sam is either a werewolf, or insane. I can believe either right now. I don't like that they turned Jason into a junkie. He was too entertaining as a dumbass. Now, he's just kind of pathetic, although the hippie chick he nailed was pretty hot (is she a vampire? She said she had had that bottle of V "forever"). And I hope they incorporate the dude from Generation Kill into the storyline more.

Baby Lee 10-25-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 5150412)
And fucked in the head. I want to see how her mom turns out the next few episodes, and how that has an influence on her.

Sam is either a werewolf, or insane. I can believe either right now. I don't like that they turned Jason into a junkie. He was too entertaining as a dumbass. Now, he's just kind of pathetic, although the hippie chick he nailed was pretty hot (is she a vampire? She said she had had that bottle of V "forever"). And I hope they incorporate the dude from Generation Kill into the storyline more.

Remember her from The Class?

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/t...1021060628.jpg

Bowser 10-25-2008 03:27 PM

Wow, impressive recall. I hardly remember that show, much less who acted in it.

I can say with a great deal of confidence that I like her better in THIS show, since I got to see her boobahs (I'm a big fan of the boobah).

Baby Lee 10-25-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 5150719)
Wow, impressive recall. I hardly remember that show, much less who acted in it.

I can say with a great deal of confidence that I like her better in THIS show, since I got to see her boobahs (I'm a big fan of the boobah).

She, . . . stood out.

luv 10-26-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 5150412)

Yeah, I don't like Jason as a junkie either. He's someone I want to like (the dude's HOT), but I find myself just thinking of him as a jerkoff. His addiction has to add to the plot, though.