ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   WHITLOCK - IT’S TIME TO LOSE FOR THE FUTURE (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176315)

Mecca 12-09-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
No, trade the No. 4 pick for the No. Whatever pick in the first round and a starting offensive lineman.

Eesh...I don't like that..at all. You have a top 10 pick use it on a top 10 player.

Mecca 12-09-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBull
Even if the Chiefs draft at like #5, do you think if he is there, if youre the Chiefs you make that move and draft him?

Tell me who you think is gonna be on the board at the time and I'll tell you.

OnTheWarpath15 12-09-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Eesh...I don't like that..at all. You have a top 10 pick use it on a top 10 player.

Me either, but you have to admit it would be typical of Carl Peterson.

Hey, I got a starter and didn't have to pay a Top 5 draft pick.....

:banghead:

Zouk 12-09-2007 11:48 PM

I'm really surprised more people don't see that as idiotic. You think that if Brodie Croyle throws a pass to Kennison he should drop it? This helps the young players on this team how exactly? And all in the hopes that we may get a player ranked slightly higher on the draft board?

When we get down by 3 scores in the first half, we can't come back with this offensive line and these receivers. This is true. But Whitlock forgets Kolby running for 100 yards 2 weeks ago. And Croyle will have a better opportunity with McIntosh back at LT and when we're not one dimensional because of being way behind. These games still have a lot of value for all the young players.

Now I would like to see Tre Stallings and Herb Taylor start at RG and RT.

Mecca 12-09-2007 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
Me either, but you have to admit it would be typical of Carl Peterson.

Hey, I got a starter and didn't have to pay a Top 5 draft pick.....

:banghead:

I'll get some ball bats and some beer....you bring something else and I'll meet you at 1 arrowhead drive.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 11:49 PM

Quote:

I'll get some ball bats and some beer....you bring something else and I'll meet you at 1 arrowhead drive.

ROFL

Mecca 12-09-2007 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zouk
I'm really surprised more people don't see that as idiotic. You think that if Brodie Croyle throws a pass to Kennison he should drop it? This helps the young players on this team how exactly? And all in the hopes that we may get a player ranked slightly higher on the draft board?

When we get down by 3 scores in the first half, we can't come back with this offensive line and these receivers. This is true. But Whitlock forgets Kolby running for 100 yards 2 weeks ago. And Croyle will have a better opportunity with McIntosh back at LT and when we're not one dimensional because of being way behind. These games still have a lot of value for all the young players.

Now I would like to see Tre Stallings and Herb Taylor start at RG and RT.

Kennison shouldn't be here next year so he can turn and kick himself in the ass for all I care.

OnTheWarpath15 12-09-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

9-iron.

Definitely a 9-iron.

Coach 12-09-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
9-iron.

Definitely a 9-iron.

What's wrong with a driver?

OnTheWarpath15 12-09-2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Kennison shouldn't be here next year so he can turn and kick himself in the ass for all I care.

His old ass would probably re-injure his hammy......

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-09-2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach

Graphite shaft won't hurt as much.

OnTheWarpath15 12-09-2007 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach

9-irons leave DIVOTS.

:evil:

Mecca 12-09-2007 11:52 PM

Also why the **** is his old ass returning punts? That is ****in stupid too.

If you bring golf clubs......can you hit people on the run like Uncle Buck style?

Hammock Parties 12-09-2007 11:52 PM

Seriously...imagine getting Ryan Diem to play right tackle, and then we take Indy's pick and grab someone like Aqib Talib. You wouldn't take that over Sedrick Ellis?

Mecca 12-09-2007 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
Seriously...imagine getting Ryan Diem to play right tackle, and then we take Indy's pick and grab someone like Aqib Talib. You wouldn't take that over Sedrick Ellis?

I think Talib sucks nuts so no I wouldn't take that.....Don't you want to build a team around stars and studs? Those guys are usually in the top 10...

Goatse strives to be mediocre..