ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   High School Reunions (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=159527)

ChiTown 03-09-2007 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
They all have wrinkles anyway.

That doesn't happen for a while.

I'm telling you, there were quite a few women that looked better at my 20 yr vs my 10 yr. I was amazed.

bkkcoh 03-09-2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
I...
Also, I would really like to hear from the people that were the "less popular" if you know what I mean. Not troublemakers or jerks just not among the mainstream crowd.

Definitely me, I didn't have the correct last name in a relatively small school and was not among the social elite.

I have been back to the high school 1 time, that was 5 years after I graduated for a charity event.

Luckily, for me, I don't really have to have a reason not to go back for re-unions, because I now live 650 miles from where they are held.

I think that they didn't give the time of day back then, so to hell with them. I am not going to give the time of day now. Sour grapes, maybe, but screw 'em.....

I hadn't talked to anyone from my class since 1989, and I graduated in 1984.

Phobia 03-09-2007 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown

I'm telling you, there were quite a few women that looked better at my 20 yr vs my 10 yr. I was amazed.

Yup. My wife looks better today than she did when I met her.

Hammock Parties 03-09-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
So you're saying she wouldn't have been impressed with my 82 VW Rabbit?

LMAO

I would have loved to have seen you in high school...Phil in the 80's...I bet you loved Journey and Devo.

Phobia 03-09-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

LMAO

I would have loved to have seen you in high school...Phil in the 80's...I bet you loved Journey and Devo.

You're wrong. I was only into very cool things. Things that have stood the test of time. I was a trend setter, not a trend follower.

Hammock Parties 03-09-2007 11:35 AM

Quote:

You're wrong. I was only into very cool things. Things that have stood the test of time. I was a trend setter, not a trend follower.

I demand pictures of the Klostermullet.

kepp 03-09-2007 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown

Class, our word for today is...'Astigmatism' :p

I actually wanted to go to my 10-year, but I lived 1600 miles away at the time, so it was a no-go. My 20th will be in 2010 and I plan on going to that. I grew up in a small town and my class of 69 people was fairly tight-knit, so it should be fun.

Phobia 03-09-2007 11:38 AM

Quote:

I didn't even own parachute pants and you think I had a mullet?

Nosiree. I was the guy who ripped the pockets from the butt of his levis and wore his sweatshirts inside out.

Phobia 03-09-2007 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp
Class, our word for today is...'Astigmatism' :p

I actually wanted to go to my 10-year, but I lived 1600 miles away at the time, so it was a no-go. My 20th will be in 2010 and I plan on going to that. I grew up in a small town and my class of 69 people was fairly tight-knit, so it should be fun.

Waaaaa.

I'm sick of you people saying you live too far away.

I returned from Japan for my 5 year reunion.

kepp 03-09-2007 11:41 AM

Quote:

He really was a trend-setter
http://www.onlineseats.com/upload/co...on_travis2.gif

Bowser 03-09-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Yup. My wife looks better today than she did when I met her.

Is she still in the room with you?

cdcox 03-09-2007 12:16 PM

Out of a class of 625, I was only close 4 or 5 kids. Virtually all of them moved away by the time I graduated.

I did make multi-year friendships with a couple others from my HS class in college, but I haven't really kept up with those friendships either.

When my 20th rolled around a few years ago, one of my friends from HS tracked me down via the interweb. He wanted to know if I was going, which I was not. I ended up making a business trip to his neck of the woods a few weeks later and we got together for a burger. That was pretty cool, since we picked up on the same inside jokes from 20 years ago.

If I lived in town, I'd probably go to one just to see how people came out. It would be pretty sureal, since I haven't seen most of them a single time since I graduated in '79.

Phobia 03-09-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
Is she still in the room with you?

She is and it's absolutely true. I say it all the time. When I met her she was an attractive 28 year old who looked and acted 38. Now she's an attractive 38 year old who looks and acts 28. She has definitely gotten better with age. It is unfortunate that I haven't.

Demonpenz 03-09-2007 12:22 PM

has anyone had an unusual amount of people die from their class?

crazycoffey 03-09-2007 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea
Sorry, I didn't include you sexy, hot metrosexuals.
Next, time I'll include a caveat! http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbull...es/hehehmn.gif

I'm neither hot, nor sexy and as far a metrosexual, I have never had sex with a city.....