ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Hottest Female Celebrity(?) Tournament - Round 1 - Heat 5 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298010)

TimBone 02-03-2016 08:41 PM

Kunis and Jamie Pressly both, tbh.

I find them both to have a trashy look about them. Not sure why. Can't see past it, though.

jd1020 02-03-2016 08:42 PM

Kunis wins this group for me. The rest I had to look at their google image pages to get more info and I guess Rauch would be #2, though she's more "cute" than "hot."

TimBone 02-03-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12062969)
Agreed. Where did you get the pic from the OP? I don't think I nominated that one. I think I proposed her with the second, much better, pic.

Oh shit, lol, that's my bad. I honestly thought that was a pic I found on google. So many people didn't submit pics, that I picked pics for about half the girls. When I looked for her pic in my folder today, and that mouth wide open pic showed up, I assumed it was a pic I had found on my own, because it wasn't a traditionally hot pic. So, I tried to find a more professional pic of her.

I'm glad I at least posted it immediately in the thread.

Saccopoo 02-03-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 12062929)
Why aren't people voting for Mrs. Ocasek?

Stupidity I'm assuming.

She's by far and away the best looking one in this heat.

TimBone 02-03-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12062969)
Agreed. Where did you get the pic from the OP? I don't think I nominated that one. I think I proposed her with the second, much better, pic.

Somebody else had to have submitted her, though. Your three submissions Halle Berry, Beyonce, and The sopranos/entourage girl.

jspchief 02-03-2016 09:11 PM

That big bang girl is average at best. No idea what people see in her.

listopencil 02-03-2016 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 12063020)
That big bang girl is average at best. No idea what people see in her.

My dick.

jspchief 02-03-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12063045)
My dick.

I get that she plays a bit of a minx on the show, but in the world of celebrity hotness, she's a dog.

listopencil 02-03-2016 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 12063056)
I get that she plays a bit of a minx on the show, but in the world of celebrity hotness, she's a dog.

I don't actually watch the show. I did quite a while ago but I don't think I've seen a single episode with her in it. I am basing my opinion solely on the images and videos that come up when I google her name, and then comparing her to the field.

1) Kunis runs hot and cold. She can look hot when she wants to and she has a pretty face/nice body but she just doesn't come across to me as "hot."

2) Pinto is (to me) prettier and has a nicer body. Other than pics I watched a video of a horrible Bruno Mars song with her in it. She had some hotness but it was a bit forced.

3) Porizkova is (to me) almost as pretty but has a nicer body. She also has hotness but she still doesn't come across as naturally sexy.

4) I voted for Rauch. Her face is more cute than pretty but she has the thicker build that I prefer. She may be more Cute Hot than Hot but her sexiness comes across naturally.

Pitt Gorilla 02-03-2016 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 12062986)
Stupidity I'm assuming.

She's by far and away the best looking one in this heat.

It's not close.

TLO 02-03-2016 11:34 PM

No heat 6tonight?

TimBone 02-03-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey (Post 12063279)
No heat 6tonight?

Nah. One today. One tomorrow, and then maybe I'll go back to two a day when I go back to work on Friday.

I'm playing video games tonight while I ponder exactly how to work out the Karen Gillan deal. I had some ideas floating around in my head regarding the wildcard heats in this round, and am deciding the best way to do those, and still give Karen a completely fair shot at moving on to the next round.

Saccopoo 02-04-2016 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12063284)
Nah. One today. One tomorrow, and then maybe I'll go back to two a day when I go back to work on Friday.

I'm playing video games tonight while I ponder exactly how to work out the Karen Gillan deal. I had some ideas floating around in my head regarding the wildcard heats in this round, and am deciding the best way to do those, and still give Karen a completely fair shot at moving on to the next round.

The only shot she's going to hear is the one that sinks her boat.

Hot?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...40_306x423.jpg

Who the **** is voting in this thing?

Gadzooks 02-04-2016 12:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Paulina is losing this heat to a pair of sitcom midgets?

rolltide2014 02-04-2016 01:40 AM

Mila and pinto