ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2014 CP Mock Draft Signup**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280553)

jonzie04 02-24-2014 09:44 PM

can I sign up as an alternate, if someone else bails?

OldSchool 02-24-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonzie04 (Post 10451596)
can I sign up as an alternate, if someone else bails?

They don't trust new people.

BossChief 02-24-2014 10:15 PM

Submit your resume and we will get back to you in 48 hours.

Include

1a) why you think we should consider you for this valuable position? -3sentences or more max of 8-

1b) what qualifications you might have (how many college games do you watch per week, how long have you been following the draft, etc)

1c) which NFL teams do you watch the most?

1d) have you followed a CP Mock (TM) previously? If so, tell us what intrigues you about it.

2a) are you able to submit a mandatory, one time registration fee of 25 dollars (donated to the site) if a spot is offered to you?

2b) will you be able to also put a 10 dollar security deposit for us to find a replacement on short notice in case you become unavailable? (This is only refundable in cc once the mock is completed without any unnecessary delays in making your selections. Questions about this can be directed at the op or myself, depending on availability.)

2c) there is a 5 dollar filing fee that is non refundable and in no way ensures you a spot in the event.

3a) would you be available to make your picks in a timely manner. We run a tight ship and don't want any flakes involved (sans myself and direcshun) the time frames for how we run this are easily searchable if you need further clarification on this.

3b) are you able to form your own "big board" so that you can have multiple preselected prospects available to make your selection with and forwarded to other embers so that your picks can be made more efficiently? This will aid in your chances at selection.

3c) bribes to myself and other members of the mock won't hurt your chances or in any way cause you to be removed from consideration.

Thank you for your interest in the CP Mock (TM) and we look forward to hearing from you.

These need to be be submitted to myself or the op in form of a private message so that we protect the identity of others involved. We value the privacy of our members and hope you do as well.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-24-2014 10:24 PM

This is an abortion.

Sfeihc 02-26-2014 07:36 PM

If we need three new participants in the CP Mock jsp, Old School and O. City would be excellent additions.

TambaBerry 02-27-2014 05:55 PM

its funny just because phobia changed my name to dingleberry i get no respect around here

RealSNR 02-27-2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingleberry (Post 10457599)
its funny just because phobia changed my name to dingleberry i get no respect around here

You could PM him and ask him to change it back. He sometimes forgets to clean up his mod abuse toys when he's done playing with them. He just needs a reminder.

Sfeihc 02-27-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingleberry (Post 10457599)

What was your name?

TambaBerry 02-27-2014 07:57 PM

I used to be tambaberry, I didn't really post that much then I posted a stupid thread about the Broncos playing us after their bye week and that was wrong, I took a bunch of crap from that.

Sorter 02-28-2014 06:35 PM

tambaberry would be a good addition as well if he performs like his Sandbox team.

Sfeihc 03-01-2014 08:12 AM

Is ChiefsCountry still going to be part of the fun? Hasn't been active in nearly a couple of months.

RealSNR 03-09-2014 04:44 PM

We've had the combine and some pro days. It's time to shit or get off the pot now. There are a bunch of willing participants interested in the open spots.

Set them up, pick some teams, get a date etched in stone, and let's do this mother****er.

OldSchool 03-09-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10475701)
We've had the combine and some pro days. It's time to shit or get off the pot now. There are a bunch of willing participants interested in the open spots.

Set them up, pick some teams, get a date etched in stone, and let's do this mother****er.

No waiting for FA period to settle down? I'd wait until around 2 weeks after FA period to do the mock just to see which teams will fill some holes through FA first.

kccrow 03-09-2014 05:15 PM

Throw my name in the hat I suppose. If you don't need me this year, well we'll throw it in for next haha.

RealSNR 03-10-2014 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10475732)
No waiting for FA period to settle down? I'd wait until around 2 weeks after FA period to do the mock just to see which teams will fill some holes through FA first.

The draft starts later this year, but in the past we've had this thing started up and rocking by mid-March. There are a lot of picks to get through, and that takes time, so it's always good to have a buffer zone.

It's March 10 and we don't even know who the owners will be, much less have we picked the ****ing teams even.

I like DJ's Left Nut too, but he's AWOL. **** him. Next man up.

Chop chop.