ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football First openly gay NFL player to come out soon? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271468)

Imon Yourside 03-26-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9530087)
Gay guys can be a great asset to a chapter; they tend to bring girls around.

Then I would prefer to shower with their Assets not their asses.

tooge 03-26-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9529997)
But you see you are the '****ing moron' NOW in our political correct progressive society,according too many on this board :rolleyes:

But I agree with you. You are going to tell me that a cute heterosexual college softball chick who plays with half of her team that are lesbians actually feels comfortable in the showers and doesn't feel like she is being looked on as a potentially new strap on victim:rolleyes:

I guess 'tribal' and suds' would have no problem and actually feel very comfortable in the locker room with a naked gay black guy on each side of them potentially wanting to play 'oreo cookie' or if the gay guys were white then they could play 'vanilla wafered'.

Understand that the term "homophobia" is a made up phony clinical term by the political left made to look legit listing it in the DSM of mental health in order to continue the assault on our Judeo/Christian values of our culture.

Bottom line: IT IS NORMAL to feel 'uncomfortable' around homosexuals of your same sex in the shower BUT the progressive politically correct will always tell you otherwise:rolleyes:

Prison Bitch, MahiMike, even PGM hints at uncomfortableness, but guys it IS NORMAL to feel this way and you ARE NOT WRONG FOR FEELING THIS WAY:thumb:

agreed. I am also uncomfortable sitting near morbidly obese people, people that are chain smoking, people with reeruned kids, etc. That doesn't mean they don't have the same rights as I do. The shower thing is interesting to say the least. I'm not gay, so I don't know how it works with gays and attraction. I don't automatically want to **** every chick I see, and I don't guess that the case would be any different with gays in a locker room.

Imon Yourside 03-26-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9530089)
IT'S MATT CASSEL YOU ****ING MORONS

Q

Page 1!

:D

MTG#10 03-26-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9530011)
Race has nothing to do with sexual preference. You are a 'DUNCE' !

You dont say? :hmmm:

Sully 03-26-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9530084)
If you have ever showered in a common/public locker room (Im assuming we all have at one time or another) then chances are good there was at least one gay guy in there. and yet somehow all of us straight guys managed to make it out without getting raped? amazing.

That's the funny thing about all this. It's not about a gay guy in the NFL. It's about an openly gay guy, because if there's one thing we know, it's that if there's anyone more sexually aggressive than a gay guy, it's an openly gay guy!!!
They want to put it in every ass they see!!!

mikey23545 03-26-2013 09:05 AM

Might as well start up the Male Lingerie League now...

tooge 03-26-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 9530109)
That's the funny thing about all this. It's not about a gay guy in the NFL. It's about an openly gay guy, because if there's one thing we know, it's that if there's anyone more sexually aggressive than a gay guy, it's an openly gay guy!!!
They want to put it in every ass they see!!!

Bingo. Here's the crux of the issue. Its known that there are already gay men playing in the NFL, and there have been for years. So, you wanna KNOW if the guys in your shower are gay or just guess?

Prison Bitch 03-26-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9530004)
Progressive Marxist Politically Correct Lefty Dems !! Don't ya Love'EM ???:rolleyes:

yes, they are awesome. :shake:

It will be interesting to see hoe the left handles the first openly gay man. He'll have to undergo major sexual harassment training and senstiivity classes.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-26-2013 09:10 AM

Good for Peyton. You go girl!
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy 03-26-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9530087)
Gay guys can be a great asset to a chapter; they tend to bring girls around.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HiNXjs3idgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Halfcan 03-26-2013 09:11 AM

Peyton manning wont come out and risk his Image-lol

kcjayhawks5 03-26-2013 09:17 AM

Peyton Manning

Stanley Nickels 03-26-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9529997)
But you see you are the '****ing moron' NOW in our political correct progressive society,according too many on this board :rolleyes:

But I agree with you. You are going to tell me that a cute heterosexual college softball chick who plays with half of her team that are lesbians actually feels comfortable in the showers and doesn't feel like she is being looked on as a potentially new strap on victim:rolleyes:

I guess 'tribal' and suds' would have no problem and actually feel very comfortable in the locker room with a naked gay black guy on each side of them potentially wanting to play 'oreo cookie' or if the gay guys were white then they could play 'vanilla wafered'.

Understand that the term "homophobia" is a made up phony clinical term by the political left made to look legit listing it in the DSM of mental health in order to continue the assault on our Judeo/Christian values of our culture.

Bottom line: IT IS NORMAL to feel 'uncomfortable' around homosexuals of your same sex in the shower BUT the progressive politically correct will always tell you otherwise:rolleyes:

Prison Bitch, MahiMike, even PGM hints at uncomfortableness, but guys it IS NORMAL to feel this way and you ARE NOT WRONG FOR FEELING THIS WAY:thumb:

I'm really hoping your handle is an allusion to the Chiefs' playoff performance over the past 20 years, and that you're not an actual psychologist(/iatrist). Unless you "earned" your degree from U. of Phoenix Online, there's no way a psychology professional could ever be this dense. I refuse to believe that.

Rain Man 03-26-2013 09:19 AM

Looking at some of the comments in here, I would reluctantly offer an observation. What makes you think that a gay guy would find you attractive? Most women don't find me attractive, so I have to think the same dynamic would be at play with men.

On the NFL question, I don't necessarily see a player as being in "danger" from homophobic fans or discrimination or anything like that. I see the biggest problem being that he works in a jungle with some of the meanest and most aggressive people on earth. Anything you reveal that can potentially be used to distract you or upset you on the field will be used. If he comes out, he can expect to get about 8,000 anti-gay comments per game from his opponents, and it's not really a gay thing. It's a competitive thing.

RyFo18 03-26-2013 09:20 AM

I know who it is.