ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Here Are 13 Plays Alex Smith Wants Back By Sam Millinger (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289770)

RealSNR 01-07-2015 01:48 PM

Given a 2000 Baltimore Ravens defense, a corps of reliable yet fast WRs who are always open on every play, a rising star beastly athlete of a TE, the 2003 Chiefs offensive line, and a productive running game, Alex Smith can win you a Super Bowl! He's not the problem!

hitchief 01-07-2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11249498)
You've got to be able to anticipate which receiver might be open based on his route and what defense the opponent is running. You can also make an attempt to throw a receiver open based on coverage.

Alex hasn't demonstrated the ability to do either.

You are wrong, period, end of story.

This is the playground were you run around and make crap up and just wing it. JFK, some of you are acting like they still use a stick to scratch plays out in the sand.

Do you even understand that you are watching the NFL and not back in your playground.

kcxiv 01-07-2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11249540)
Given a 2000 Baltimore Ravens defense, a corps of reliable yet fast WRs who are always open on every play, a rising star beastly athlete of a TE, the 2003 Chiefs offensive line, and a productive running game, Alex Smith can win you a Super Bowl! He's not the problem!

lol, yeah, thats what i been saying, its possible, but its the HARDEST possible way to win a superbowl.

JENKINSWINS 01-07-2015 01:52 PM

Quote:

If he had that 2000 Baltimore Ravens D last year in the playoffs then maybe, and no need for the other stuff.

kcxiv 01-07-2015 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 11249508)
This is the sort of stuff that's just killing football talk on this forum!

Their tenth season is when some guys start to 'get it'. Some guys are just late bloomers and you can't expect anybody to succeed playing with the supporting cast Alex did.

who the **** starts to get it? Dont even say trent, because he got it way before that, he just got hurt in St louis. Kurt Warner was in his 20's still when he was given a chance.

What Qb's got it in their 30's?

kcxiv 01-07-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 11249525)
How can he step up when there's no pocket to step up into? :hmmm:

that article shows gif's that gives Alex Plenty of time to make the correct read and he fails to do so ir just completely misses the WR with a terrible pass.

ThaVirus 01-07-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchief (Post 11249546)
You are wrong, period, end of story.

This is the playground were you run around and make crap up and just wing it. JFK, some of you are acting like they still use a stick to scratch plays out in the sand.

Do you even understand that you are watching the NFL and not back in your playground.

LMAO

Both of these posts make me laugh but for totally different reasons. I love this site.

kcxiv 01-07-2015 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchief (Post 11249526)
Are you trying to tell us that we have an average oline? What a **cking joke that is.

At least argue with a somewhat serious attempt at the facts.

nope, i said i would Rather have a good Qb and an average line then a average QB and a great line.

Its just a general statement not pertaining to the current players.

hitchief 01-07-2015 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 11249547)
lol, yeah, thats what i been saying, its possible, but its the HARDEST possible way to win a superbowl.

Yeah, that's why Seattle won last year right?

Wilson is an averge qb at best but has a #1 rushing attack and a #1 D so it is a way to win and been done plenty of times.

ThaVirus 01-07-2015 01:55 PM

Mods, can we get a permanent "JFC" change to "JFK".

"John F. Kennedy, guys! This isn't Madden, you know!"

notorious 01-07-2015 01:55 PM

As soon as Sam Mellinger hit "submit" I bet he came to CP and laughed his ass off.

JENKINSWINS 01-07-2015 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 11249552)
who the **** starts to get it? Dont even say trent, because he got it way before that, he just got hurt in St louis. Kurt Warner was in his 20's still when he was given a chance.

What Qb's got it in their 30's?

John Elway got it in the form of Terell Davis.

notorious 01-07-2015 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchief (Post 11249562)

Wilson is an averge qb at best but has a #1 rushing attack and a #1 D so it is a way to win and been done plenty of times.

Jesus

****ing

Christ

kcxiv 01-07-2015 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchief (Post 11249562)

Wilson makes plays when it freaking Matters just like Flacco. When does Smith make plays when it matters? all i see in this article are a bunch of chances to make plays when it matters but failed to do so!

kcxiv 01-07-2015 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 11249565)
John Elway got it in the form of Terell Davis.

John Elway carried TERRRIBLE Broncos teams to 3 superbowls prior to finally winning it. He had it way way way before that. Its why i consider Elway one of the All Time greats. Chiefs cant even ****ing win a play off game and he went to 3 superbowls, didnt win, but at least he got there.

As Chiefs fans, we just need 1 play off win, **** a Superbowl right now.