ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs JJ Birden will join you for lunch or your fantasy draft for $250! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269616)

Thig Lyfe 06-19-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9762902)
You guys are alright. I just might have to hang out here more. Who ever pasted the Sega game with Joe, got a story for you. When the box of those games arrived for Joe, we were all in the locker. He started throwing them out to us. I still have mine around here in a package because I never opened it. Might have to find it.

By the way it really is me. I am big into social media being I am now a network marketer so I own every version of jjbirden. Have great day!

Can you cut us a deal on some Xocai Healthy Chocolate???

Thig Lyfe 06-19-2013 03:40 PM

Also if that game's really still sealed in the box, it could be worth something. Maybe you could get Joe to sign it?!?!

stonedstooge 06-19-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9762902)
You guys are alright. I just might have to hang out here more. Who ever pasted the Sega game with Joe, got a story for you. When the box of those games arrived for Joe, we were all in the locker. He started throwing them out to us. I still have mine around here in a package because I never opened it. Might have to find it.

By the way it really is me. I am big into social media being I am now a network marketer so I own every version of jjbirden. Have great day!

Did you ever get to see Slim Whitman in concert?

Rain Man 06-19-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9762938)
Do it. We're mostly idiots but we're all diehard and I don't think there's any good reason any Chiefs fan would dislike you. Just don't make any promises you can't keep. Christian Okoye is still in the doghouse with this site over a few autographed 8x10's he threatened to send out several years ago.

I'm convinced that he's going to send those once he has time. It's all good.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-19-2013 06:01 PM

Big fan. Loved watching you play. I see you on other forms of social media so I have no doubt it's you. Thanks for the positive childhood memories. I'm a Husky fan so I won't hold those Beaver days against you. Chiefs first!

Hootie 06-19-2013 06:35 PM

how much $ would it cost to invite JJ to kick it with me and get blacked out and hit on bar sluts?

Thig Lyfe 06-19-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9763336)
Big fan. Loved watching you play. I see you on other forms of social media so I have no doubt it's you. Thanks for the positive childhood memories. I'm a Husky fan so I won't hold those Beaver days against you. Chiefs first!

I think he went to Oregon, not Oregon State

jjbirden 06-19-2013 11:11 PM

Oregon

Yes I did play for the Ducks. Back then we weren't as dominate. Looking forward to the Chiefs season. I see a quick turnaround with all the changes.

Rain Man 06-19-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9764053)
Yes I did play for the Ducks. Back then we weren't as dominate. Looking forward to the Chiefs season. I see a quick turnaround with all the changes.

Have you voted on the Miss USA polls yet? I'll give you a heads-up that Miss Oregon is coming up in Heat 6 and just between you and me, she may need all the help she can get.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-19-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9763468)
I think he went to Oregon, not Oregon State

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9764053)

Even worse. Yet, all is forgiven. ;)

007 06-20-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9764055)
Have you voted on the Miss USA polls yet? I'll give you a heads-up that Miss Oregon is coming up in Heat 6 and just between you and me, she may need all the help she can get.

LMAO