ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who sired Daru? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291464)

Simply Red 05-21-2016 12:11 PM

such a waste of talent!

Meatloaf 05-21-2016 12:57 PM

I hate to say it, but when Daru posted something, I typically laughed so hard that I cried. Such genius.....and yes, Red, such a waste of talent.

HemiEd 05-21-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 12239835)
I hate to say it, but when Daru posted something, I typically laughed so hard that I cried. Such genius.....and yes, Red, such a waste of talent.

entertainment

listopencil 05-21-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 11397183)
Could Daru be from Daru??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daru

Daru is the capital of the Western Province of Papua New Guinea.[1] The township is entirely located on an island that goes by the same name, which is located near the mouth of the Fly River on the western side of the Gulf, just north of Torres Strait and Far North Queensland. Daru has approximately the same population as Tabubil and is the second-largest southern coastal settlement in Papua New Guinea after Port Moresby.

The language of the Daru people is Kiwai (South-West Coastal Kiwai), also spoken on neighbouring mainland villages (the name Kiwai comes from Kiwai Island further northwest in the Fly River delta). However, the Kiwai settlement of Daru is fairly recent. The original inhabitants, the Hiamo, were Western-Central Torres Strait Islanders originally from Yama in the Torres Strait. With the Kiwai colonisations, the main group of Hiamo people moved to Southern Torres Strait and settled the Muralag group.

It is served by Daru Airport, a small airstrip.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...d-enhanced.png

I wonder if people in Papua New Guinea ever sit around making fun of the names of American towns and places. I'm sitting here thinking the whole place sounds like a map created by a sleepy five year old blowing bubbles, but maybe 'Red River' sounds just as stupid to them?

Mr. Laz 05-21-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12239721)
He left around the same time as Clay

i wonder why?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-21-2016 03:34 PM

Daru was wonderful. Long live Daru.

Chief Roundup 05-21-2016 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12239952)
i wonder why?

Hmmm maybe a dual personality of a singular entity.

Gonzo 05-22-2016 09:44 AM

I sent the following email to Daru:

Quote:

Daru,
Greetings from Chiefsplanet. It's customary for mods to send emails to our site members when they haven't been around for a while. We just like to check in and make sure they're ok. Please reply when you get a chance.
Thank you.
Here was the reply:

Dear sir,
I write to you from the north. I have conquered the ghastly Nordic scum and next shall be adressing the issues we've been having with the bloody Hun. I assure you my complete victory within the next few days. Once my goals have been achieved, I will reassert my efforts towards the colonization of Papau, New Guinea and delivering the word of Daru to whatever godless heathens should cross my path.
My apologies for my sporadic attendance. However, you all must come to the realization that 100% Daruism cannot be achieved by spending time on your website discussing the pros and cons of scotch eggs, burnt ends and polls about candy.
Regards,
Daru

BossChief 05-22-2016 09:48 AM

That's definitely clay.

Simply Red 05-22-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12240603)

Here was the reply:

Dear sir,
I write to you from the north. I have conquered the ghastly Nordic scum and next shall be adressing the issues we've been having with the bloody Hun. I assure you my complete victory within the next few days. Once my goals have been achieved, I will reassert my efforts towards the colonization of Papau, New Guinea and delivering the word of Daru to whatever godless heathens should cross my path.
My apologies for my sporadic attendance. However, you all must come to the realization that 100% Daruism cannot be achieved by spending time on your website discussing the pros and cons of scotch eggs, burnt ends and polls about candy.
Regards,
Daru

I expected better. :shake:

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-22-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12240603)

Here was the reply:

Dear sir,
Regards,
Daru

LMAO

Meatloaf 05-22-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 12240608)
I expected better. :shake:

I know Daru when I hear Daru, and that wasn't Daru. Probably an unrepentant imposter.

I miss Daru.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-22-2016 12:19 PM

Daru Wendler

Daru 05-22-2016 01:07 PM

My friends I'm here and still striking!
Not much to claim post on during off season. Still think Alex is bad breath on otherwise great Scope team but excited for this season and feel Championship may rise to us. I'll post more during season no worries on that recent activity I'll be here with us all.
Chiefs yes to the top and let's bleed red! Also above letter
Not from me I'm not sure why that's post I only do the post on here through this board.

Chiefs yes!

Chiefspants 05-22-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daru (Post 12240827)
My friends I'm here and still striking!
Not much to claim post on during off season. Still think Alex is bad breath on otherwise great Scope team but excited for this season and feel Championship may rise to us. I'll post more during season no worries on that recent activity I'll be here with us all.
Chiefs yes to the top and let's bleed red! Also above letter
Not from me I'm not sure why that's post I only do the post on here through this board.

Chiefs yes!

Easily one of your best trolls ever, Clay.