ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bob Fescoe gets called out on twitter for having multiple burner accounts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316127)

loochy 07-09-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 13619907)
And this is why Twitter and social media is all bulshit. You have people out there with numerous fake account, automated bought account that respond to language, and trolls. Bottom line is it can't be trusted.

Exactly...this is why I gave the "who cares" response. It's a platform for people to hide behind a fake online persona to spread fake information about their fake lives with no accountability.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief 07-09-2018 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13620231)
Exactly...this is why I gave the "who cares" response. It's a platform for people to hide behind a fake online persona to spread fake information about their fake lives with no accountability.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats why I was glad that Facebook went with a this is a real person model. Of course, there are ways around that But, the model is that we trust this person is who they say they are. You decide to friend them. See their posts because you know them or have many shared friends.

Twitter is used to spread propaganda, fake news, non-celebrities to hide and post for nefarious reasons. The main benefit that Twitter provides is instantaneous access to information about something happening in real time.

loochy 07-09-2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13620238)
Thats why I was glad that Facebook went with a this is a real person model. Of course, there are ways around that But, the model is that we trust this person is who they say they are. You decide to friend them. See their posts because you know them or have many shared friends.

Twitter is used to spread propaganda, fake news, non-celebrities to hide and post for nefarious reasons. The main benefit that Twitter provides is instantaneous access to information about something happening in real time.

Hell, I made a fake Twitter account myself. I used to make up fake news back when we thought we had a chance at getting Peyton Manning to come here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spott 07-09-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 13620058)
All of my cars since 2012 have had Sirius XM radios. I never have to listen to the local sports hacks. It's awesome.

I've had Sirius since 2006 and purchased the lifetime plan back in 2008. I haven't listened to AM/FM radio in years and don't miss it at all. AM sports radio is really terrible, especially if you live in an a different city when all they talk about is the local sports teams.

Mecca 07-09-2018 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13620269)
I've had Sirius since 2006 and purchased the lifetime plan back in 2008. I haven't listened to AM/FM radio in years and don't miss it at all. AM sports radio is really terrible, especially if you live in an a different city when all they talk about is the local sports teams.

Shit here is boring because there's 2 teams and when one of them sucks they basically spend months talking about nothing, or just rehashing that same shit over and over.

And for some reason if they even talk about NBA or a sport that isn't here people lose their shit.

Eleazar 07-09-2018 07:58 AM

I listen to Sirius about 90% of the time, and Spotify the rest. Not sure why anyone would still listen to terrestrial radio.

Mecca 07-09-2018 08:03 AM

Basically sports radio local shit is for old people, that mindset is also why 810 does well, almost all of their takes/hosts is geared toward people 50+

pugsnotdrugs19 07-09-2018 08:12 AM

Fescoe is absolute trash. I try to avoid listening to him at all costs.

Spott 07-09-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13620274)
Shit here is boring because there's 2 teams and when one of them sucks they basically spend months talking about nothing, or just rehashing that same shit over and over.

And for some reason if they even talk about NBA or a sport that isn't here people lose their shit.

My work truck only has AM/FM radio and they would do the same stuff here. They mostly talked about the Gators and the Jags, although the NFL is a distant second here. One of the stations had the national feed for ESPN/Fox Sports so I would listen to it occasionally. I would guess that local sports radio probably sucks everywhere.

rabblerouser 07-09-2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage (Post 13619721)
Bob Fescoe is the greatest sports broadcaster in Kansas City history. He's lauded internationally for his silky smooth voice and incredible insights.

This is his CP burner account

ROFL only Fescoe would need a CP burner ROFL

rabblerouser 07-09-2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13620317)
My work truck only has AM/FM radio and they would do the same stuff here. They mostly talked about the Gators and the Jags, although the NFL is a distant second here. One of the stations had the national feed for ESPN/Fox Sports so I would listen to it occasionally. I would guess that local sports radio probably sucks everywhere.

I love my Sirius/XM for the sports talk/comedy statons. And live sports broadcasts. It's ACE for that.

Stuff like Golic & Wingo isn't even that great but it's MILES ahead of "The Legend Bob Fescoe".

gblowfish 07-09-2018 10:31 AM

Sounded like he was on the air this AM business as usual.

alpha_omega 07-09-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13620551)

Thx. Was just gonna ask...."is he gone yet?".

BigRedChief 07-09-2018 10:58 AM

ROFL Trolled

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mellinger Minutes are open. Please ask lots of good questions. I don’t want to have to use my burners this week.</p>&mdash; Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) <a href="https://twitter.com/mellinger/status/1016323940283768832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rabblerouser 07-09-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13620551)

To be fair, the brass at 610 were probably like 'Twitter? What the **** is a 'Twitter'"?!!?