ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football All-time Best 11 Players by Team-AFC West_NFL.com (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315936)

smithandrew051 06-25-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard (Post 13603988)

Heck no. OP stated that Jamaal was the second best RB in the history of the division behind LT. I disagree with that.

DaNewGuy 06-25-2018 03:16 PM

No Charles is criminal, he's my all time favorite Chief and I grew up with priest (who I love aswell but JC is better IMO)

CoMoChief 06-25-2018 03:31 PM

How scary good would have Charles been behind Priest Holmes' OL? :eek:

Most would say different styles of running, which is true. Holmes trusted his HOF OL and let his blocks develop, Charles hit his hole with a crap OL and boom he was off to the races. There are very few RB's that got into the 2nd level as fast as Charles did.

UT has sure put out a lot of very good RB's over the yrs.

ThaVirus 06-25-2018 05:34 PM

Priest was the most productive, Larry Johnson was the most physically gifted, Jamaal was the most talented. All were A+ guys at their peak.

Rain Man 06-25-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13605216)
Here's my list of most despised d-bags on the other AFC West squads:

Dude! Dude! You forgot Bill Romanowski!

Tombstone RJ 06-25-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13604918)
I wondered what Broncos fans would think about my placement Al Wilson. As an opponent, I thought he was very underrated. He was one of those guys who was kind of scary to face. What do you think about his placement on the list?

Love it

cdcox 06-26-2018 12:51 AM

No Mahomes? FAIL

WhiteWhale 06-26-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 13605279)
How scary good would have Charles been behind Priest Holmes' OL? :eek:

Most would say different styles of running, which is true. Holmes trusted his HOF OL and let his blocks develop, Charles hit his hole with a crap OL and boom he was off to the races. There are very few RB's that got into the 2nd level as fast as Charles did.

UT has sure put out a lot of very good RB's over the yrs.

I watched Charles, multiple times, run around and utilize linemen who were on the ground as blockers. He'd angle defenders into them. That's good vision.

If he had a good OL, he'd have dominated more than he did (when his body allowed him).

WhiteWhale 06-26-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13604080)
Why do you dislike TG?

I don't like TG.

1. He's pretty notorious for being an asshole to fans.

2. He's a pompous prick and I can't stand listening to him in retirement.

3. I learned from Hard Knocks that TG is THAT GUY who complains 24/7. Just bitch bitch bitch. You could tell Jason Dunn hated listening to him bitch all goddamn day. Ever worked with that guy? Yeah, nobody likes working with that guy even when he's great at his job.

4. He asked to be traded AT LEAST five times when he wasn't getting the ball enough in games, and sometimes even did this after KC won.

Tony was a great player but a pretty easy guy to dislike. Totally a me first guy from start to finish.

Garcia Bronco 06-26-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13606012)
I don't like TG.

3. I learned from Hard Knocks that TG is THAT GUY who complains 24/7. Just bitch bitch bitch. You could tell Jason Dunn hated listening to him bitch all goddamn day. Ever worked with that guy? Yeah, nobody likes working with that guy even when he's great at his job.

4. He asked to be traded AT LEAST five times when he wasn't getting the ball enough in games, and sometimes even did this after KC won.

Tony was a great player but a pretty easy guy to dislike. Totally a me first guy from start to finish.

TG is a winner in life despite being a loser in his profession. If he's a dick, that means he's furious about the past.

gblowfish 06-26-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13605518)
Dude! Dude! You forgot Bill Romanowski!

He transcends the list as he's not only a Roided Up psycho, but he's an ex Donk and ex Raider. He's in his own category of deplorable.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-26-2018 06:00 PM

Dewey Cheatem and Howe. Elways newest acquisitions

Monkey God 06-26-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13606012)
I don't like TG.

:clap: Spot on.

vailpass 06-26-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13606310)
He transcends the list as he's not only a Roided Up psycho, but he's an ex Donk and ex Raider. He's in his own category of deplorable.

Eddie McCaffrey honorable mention?