ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273212)

Saul Good 06-18-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9758857)
Fat ass.

Like you're one to talk, you fat bitch...

Phobia 06-18-2013 08:02 AM

I'm not fat. I'm husky.

Saul Good 06-18-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9758692)
I thought it was epic. Funniest thing on this entire trainwreck of a thread.

What was your favorite line? Anything that made you think to yourself, "I'm totally using that"?

rico 06-18-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9758752)
Hey Rico, it doesn't have to be a book every time.

I've tried the "try not making it a book" route before, TimBoner. It doesn't work...it still eventually ends up becoming a book. I am incapable, homeslice.

Hootie 06-18-2013 08:16 AM

not trying to be a dick

but I'd hate to see the quality of poster on your IowaWrestlingGays.com board where they would consider you to be 'legendary'.

Phobia 06-18-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9758876)
What was your favorite line? Anything that made you think to yourself, "I'm totally using that"?

No. I try not to borrow other people's lines. Not that I'm 100% original. I just try not to steal other bits.

Pablo 06-18-2013 08:26 AM

That J Diddy "roast" was awful. Just not funny.

Frazod 06-18-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9758670)
Meat peaker and his gay lover, rufie the date rapist don't like my posts.

I think I'll cry.

They do make a cute couple.

http://veryaware.com/wp-content/uplo...-the-world.jpg

Saul Good 06-18-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9758900)
No. I try not to borrow other people's lines. Not that I'm 100% original. I just try not to steal other bits.

Okay...just your favorite line, then.

patteeu 06-18-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9758902)
That J Diddy "roast" was awful. Just not funny.

A little too edgy?

Saul Good 06-18-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9758920)
A little too edgy?

Perhaps, but you have to admit he nailed the dialogue. Hootie uses terms like "ho", "playa", and "fo schizzle" all the time, so it actually took me reading it a couple of times before I realized that it was a parody rather than an actual hootie post.

The "NOT" joke was a nice touch, btw. J...did you come up with that by yourself, or did you see that somewhere?

patteeu 06-18-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9758927)
Perhaps, but you have to admit he nailed the dialogue. Hootie uses terms like "ho", "playa", and "fo schizzle" all the time, so it actually took me reading it a couple of times before I realized that it was a parody rather than an actual hootie post.

The "NOT" joke was a nice touch, btw. J...did you come up with that by yourself, or did you see that somewhere?

I thought he was talking about your roast of J Diddy.

Yeah, that NOT was like the plot twist at the end of Usual Suspects. My jaw dropped.

rico 06-18-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9758888)
not trying to be a dick

but I'd hate to see the quality of poster on your IowaWrestlingGays.com board where they would consider you to be 'legendary'.

You don't have to try to be a dick, so don't over-exert yourself.

Haha, considering the "legendary" reference, it appears you did read that thing before I edited (thought I took that shit out). I wondered about that.

IowaWrestlingGays.com....LMAO, the first jab you ever took at me a year and a half ago that I got all butt-hurt about.

I'm not going to lie to you or myself for that matter. The quality of posters on the wrestling site is much lower than the ones here. A lot of typos. A lot of hill-rods. A lot of numb-skulls.

Not to mention my wrestling knowledge in terms of technique/statistics is much better than my football/Chiefs knowledge. My predictions always end up unraveling the way I predict. I'm also able to accurately and eloquently chronicle matches, distant or recent past.

I have a lot to learn about Chiefs football if I ever want to be a quality poster here. IMO, there isn't a better place to learn than here...and at this point, my football takes on here are minimal until I truly have confidence in what I'm saying.

Not to mention, I have a voice on there. Been posting for 13 years. People know me, get me, perceive me correctly because they've known me for so long...not unlike you (and others) having your own voice here.

loochy 06-18-2013 09:16 AM

Why did you suddenly decide to be so nice to jdiddy? That one really lacked teeth.

-King- 06-18-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9758963)
You don't have to try to be a dick, so don't over-exert yourself.

Haha, considering the "legendary" reference, it appears you did read that thing before I edited (thought I took that shit out). I wondered about that.

IowaWrestlingGays.com....LMAO, the first jab you ever took at me a year and a half ago that I got all butt-hurt about.

I'm not going to lie to you or myself for that matter. The quality of posters on the wrestling site is much lower than the ones here. A lot of typos. A lot of hill-rods. A lot of numb-skulls.

Not to mention my wrestling knowledge in terms of technique/statistics is much better than my football/Chiefs knowledge. My predictions always end up unraveling the way I predict. I'm also able to accurately and eloquently chronicle matches, distant or recent past.

I have a lot to learn about Chiefs football if I ever want to be a quality poster here. IMO, there isn't a better place to learn than here...and at this point, my football takes on here are minimal until I truly have confidence in what I'm saying.

Not to mention, I have a voice on there. Been posting for 13 years. People know me, get me, perceive me correctly because they've known me for so long...not unlike you (and others) having your own voice here.

tl;dr

LMAO Seriously, you have a habit of making your posts way longer than they need to be.