ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto ***Official Car and Gearhead Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291377)

cooper barrett 02-18-2018 03:48 PM

From another post...

SAUTO 02-18-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13423933)
From another post...

:spock:

SAUTO 02-18-2018 03:51 PM

It says why he was declined in that guys letter. Inadequate daily driver

cooper barrett 02-18-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13423847)
Check out Billet Specialties Street Lites. Very affordable and would look much more modern on your car.

http://www.billetspecialties.com/wheels/street-lite/

At $2k to $3k a set I am glad that most cars I've bought were already on wheels I could live with.

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 02:04 PM

Man, this is ridiculous. I’m paying to put a 4TH, that’s not a typo, 4Th set of tires on my car after 22,700 miles. I don’t remember doing a single burnout on this set. Is it these high performance tires are soft? Just Goodyear’s?

Abba-Dabba 02-19-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13425223)
Man, this is ridiculous. I’m paying to put a 4TH, that’s not a typo, 4Th set of tires on my car after 22,700 miles. I don’t remember doing a single burnout on this set. Is it these high performance tires are soft? Just Goodyear’s?

Good-for-a-year.

Why do you need a soft tire for all season driving? You surely aren't driving on a race track every day.

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 13425506)
Good-for-a-year. You surely aren't driving on a race track every day.

of course not. Never took the car. I’d just kill my self out there. This mofo’s drive very fast down here on the non-professional tracks. There are some serious drivers on the track all the time, even the noob races.

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425376)
What tires do you have? F1's? If you bought them from a authorized dealer and have proof you rotated them they should have a wear warranty.

We have a group of original 2015 Scat Pack Shakers owners that discuss everything. My first set l went with the general consensus was within the group, the F1’s. The second set l asked in this or the old thread. Same basic opinions. Still rolling with the F1’s.

Some have modified their cars to get the wider tires. I’m keeping my car in the same state as when it rolled off the factory floor. So that’s not an option for me. I have the widest tires on it without risking damage to my car from the tires hitting the body.

I like the softer tires because it handles better. I’ve never had a high performance car before. Want to get the full experience of handling. But, if l have go through 4 sets of tires with <23K Miles....... might have to consider a not so soft tire set next time.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 04:43 PM

That's the price of having 500+ horse power and needing to try and get it to the ground.

And they aren't going to warranty any worn out tire on that car. No way no how

SAUTO 02-19-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425561)
He said Goodyear and unless the bought ultra high performance tires he should get 40K miles out of the F1's or the Eagle Sport and both have treadwear warranties. If he put Eagle F1 supercar tires on it then he's screwed.

ROFL again any dealer trying to get tires warranteed on that car is going to get laughed off the phone.

Especially when its his 3rd set in 22k.

Especially is its just the rears ROFLROFL

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425550)
That's the price of having 500+ horse power and needing to try and get it to the ground.

And they aren't going to warranty any worn out tire on that car. No way no how

correct, I’m not getting a warranty for tires on my car. I don’t know the exact rules, just that my car is excluded. Not just excluded but according to the tire guy the last time i bought tires......no ****ing way excluded.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425550)

yeah the gear heads in the group say the harder tires take away from the performance and increase the risk of losing the grip on the road.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 05:00 PM

Aren't they staggered too?

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425561)
If he put Eagle F1 supercar tires on it then he's screwed.

this is the exact tire I bought the 2nd and 3rd time.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 05:04 PM

Like I said. That's the price of driving that car.

It is what it is

cooper barrett 02-19-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425572)
Aren't they staggered too?

no they are all 275/40zr20's

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425584)
What EXACT TIRE DO YOU HAVE ON IT?

275/40ZR20 (106Y) GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC ALL SEASON? Is this what your receipt says?

no idea. They are not “all season” tires. They are the upgraded tires from the all seasons.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425609)
**** it, I can't help you when Goodyear only offerings appears to be an all season unless you got into the weird shit. What tire do you have?

This is weird shit...
https://www.goodyear.eu/content/dam/...rmal/image.jpg

He answered which tire before you started yelling at him. Asshole

SAUTO 02-19-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425602)
The tire guy doesn't have to get on the phone. He adjusts the tires out, cuts the VIN out, and bags them with the paperwork and disposes of the tires. Goodyear never sees them. You go to a non franchised dealer and he can do the same but he has to hold the tires until his credit comes in. Since he is at risk, he won't adjust them.

I didn't recall him saying they were just the rears?

TIN not vin bud

SAUTO 02-19-2018 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13425578)

cooper barrett 02-19-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425636)
TIN not vin bud

Its a DOT actually

cooper barrett 02-19-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425639)

this what? they make different tires....

Quote:

I'm ****ing done. If you can't dig out a receipt and tell me what you have the buy yourself a new set of $900 tires.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 05:32 PM

He has the super car f1s

SAUTO 02-19-2018 05:35 PM

Actually dot just means department of transportation.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425661)
I think you are assuming, the Eagle Super Car is not an F1 and does not come in a size to fit unless he put the wrong sized tire on the car... and yes that tire is only warranted for defects.

Read post 3855 and your line he posted.

Search this thread. We discussed it before

cooper barrett 02-19-2018 05:47 PM

Nope I'm not going to go search for the tire info...

Quote:

Marcellus 02-19-2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425651)
He has the super car f1s

Good for about 2500 -3500 miles of real use. He is actually doing well at this point to be on 4th set in 22,000 miles.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425674)
Nope I'm not going to go search for the tire info...

You left out where he quoted you

lewdog 02-19-2018 07:08 PM

So you are getting about 7k miles on soft tires?

That's honestly really good. Most I hear are definitely under 5k and many in the 2-3k range. You could go up in hardness a bit (Summer tires) and maybe push about 12k out and not loose much performance since you aren't tracking the car anyway. That's what I would do.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425589)
no they are all 275/40zr20's

Actually I found the equipment list from when he ordered it and it came with 245-45zr 20 Goodyear performance bsw.

lewdog 02-19-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425793)
Actually I found the equipment list from when he ordered it and it came with 245-45zr 20 Goodyear performance bsw.

He’s running 245’s on the back of a 500 HP car?

SAUTO 02-19-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13425816)

That's what his list said.

I have no idea what he's got going on.

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425820)
That's what his list said.

I have no idea what he's got going on.

correct, that’s the tire everyone got on our cars from the factory. Using same size but these tires.

https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/eagle-f1-super-car

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13425816)

according to my fellow owners, you go up any higher you have to modify the car. Some went to the 255’s and reported the tires hitting the car.

Indian Chief 02-19-2018 08:38 PM

I have essentially the same car and I push it pretty hard. I went up to 275s all around and they have great grip even with a harder compound tire. I'm sure those stick like glue, but I'd really give consideration to finding some new rubber that meets your needs.

Indian Chief 02-19-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13425881)
according to my fellow owners, you go up any higher you have to modify the car. Some went to the 255’s and reported the tires hitting the car.

As a fellow owner, that's not true. People may have gotten some ****ed up offset on their wheels but the tires themselves are not the problem.

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Chief (Post 13425891)
As a fellow owner, that's not true. People may have gotten some ****ed up offset on their wheels but the tires themselves are not the problem.

just going off what the gear heads said. l know a helluva lot more than l did 2 years ago, but I’m still a big time noob. Reading that from people freaks me out to upsize especially when I’m happy with my handling.

I can put it in launch mode and hit 0-60 in 4.1 seconds. I don’t need to put big fat tires on my car so I can hit 3.9.

Indian Chief 02-19-2018 08:57 PM

I understand, completely. For what it's worth, I'm telling you that 275s are possible with no modification to the fender liners, brakes, or anything else in there. I'd be happy to send you a picture tomorrow. I even put them at all 4 corners so that I can do a full rotation. If you trade width for the super soft compound you can maintain your traction and start saving money.

cooper barrett 02-19-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425793)

I show it as the bigger tire. He said it was a Scat Pack...

Life would have been easier if I had better info....

https://s13.postimg.org/bzhk72nuf/1_...odyear.com.png

The Goodyear fitment tool is wrong I put in 2015 Challenger Scat Pack and got the 275 tire size from the SRT.

When you said 245's that makes it an RT. Scat Pack which does makes the F1 Supercar an optional tire choice.

Depending on the wheel width, I personally would mount the 275's as it is a perfect 0+ fitment.

The problem is Goodyear only offers 2 tires in that size both all seasons (which have mileage warranties) so maybe some Michelin's?

VENTUS V12 EVO2 175ea 0

PILOT SPORT 4S 360ea 6 Years / 30,000 Miles

PILOT SPORT 4 445 ea 6 Years / 30,000 Miles

EXTREMECONTACT SPORT 238ea 6 Years / 30,000 Miles

All three are rated at close to 50% longer life I'd bolt the Continentals and see what they do.

cooper barrett 02-19-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13425897)
just going off what the gear heads said. l know a helluva lot more than l did 2 years ago, but I’m still a big time noob. Reading that from people freaks me out to upsize especially when I’m happy with my handling.

I can put it in launch mode and hit 0-60 in 4.1 seconds. I don’t need to put big fat tires on my car so I can hit 3.9.

If you have seen an SRT or Hellcat they all have the bigger tires and the speedo is perfect too. .04 I see the wheel size and although not perfect, they will work fine with the bigger tires.

I agree with what Indian Chief said, you should have done this the first time you bought tires and saved your money and probably handle better too.

Looks like the cars fully loaded with a few nice toys.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11493921)
I got my "official" equipment listing. Got some questions for you car geeks. What the hell are some on these things?

Vehicle Description 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T SCAT PACK TWO-DOOR
Rain Brake Support
Ready Alert Braking
Knock Back Mitigation
Electronic Stability Control
Hill Start Assist
All Speed Traction Control
Hydraulic Assist Brake Booster
Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Perf Brakes
Active Head Restraints
Rear 60/40 Folding Seat
Child Seat Upper Tether Anchorages
Advanced Multistage Front Air Bags
Supplemental Frt Seat Side Air Bags
Supp. Side Curtain Frt/Rr Air Bags
Illuminated Cupholders
"Powered by SRT" Engine Cover
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
Solar Control Glass
Front & Rear Solar Control Glass
Rear Window Defroster
Sun Visors w/Illum Vanity Mirrors
RR View Auto Dim Mirror w/Microphone
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Keyless Entry
Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System
Air Cond ATC w/Dual Zone Control
Dodge Performance Pages
Electroluminescent Instr Cluster
180 MPH Primary Speedometer
Dual Note Electric Horns
12V Center Console Power Outlet
Power Trunklid Release
Speed Sensitive Power Locks
Power 6-Way Driver Seat
Power 4-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust
Pwr Windows, Front 1-Touch Down
Outside Temp Display in Odometer
Customer Defined Display Monitor
Front Passenger Seat Belt Alert
LED Tail Lamps
Illuminated Door Pull Handles
CHMSL Lamp
Security Alarm
Dual Rear Exhaust w/Bright Tips
Sublime Pearl Coat
6 Premium Speakers
Integrated Window Antenna
Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Ctrls
276 Watt Amplifier
High Perform Suspension
Rear Stabilizer Bar
Delete Spare Tire
ParkSense Rear Park Assist System
Severe Duty II Engine Cooling
R1234YF A/C Refrigerant
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Sport Mode
Brake Calipers - Black
GVW Rating - 5300#
Left Hand Drive (LHD)
Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Suede/Nappa Perform Seat Bee Logo
Black
Technology Group
Driver Convenience Group
Scat Pack Appearance Grp (Int/Ext)
Shaker Package
All Vehicles w/ABS Brakes
Ventilated Front Seats
Leather Trim Seats
Shaker "Dodge" Premium Floor Mats
Scat Pack Premium Floor Mats
Leather Wrapped Shift Knob (Auto)
8-Spd Auto 8HP70 Trans (Buy-US)
AutoStick (R) Automatic Transmission
3.09 Rear Axle Ratio
230MM Rear Axle
6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine
Power Multi-Function F/Away Mirrors
Power Sunroof
Keyless Go
Instr. Panel Satin Silver Bezel
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers
GPS Navigation
GPS Antenna Input
Heated Front Seats
Illuminated Entry
Front Reading/Map Lamps
Forward Collision Warning
Black Grille with Bezel
MOPAR Shaker Hood
MOPAR Shaker Intake
"Shaker" Decal - Underhood
Fender Badge - Scat Pack (Shaker)
392 Hemi Badge - Shaker Mounted
Shaker Stripe Delete
Challenger Script Badge - Grille
R/T Badge
Rear Black Spoiler
Scat Pack Stripe
Exterior Mirrors w/Heating Element
Adaptive Speed Control
Heated Steering Wheel
Sublime Pearl Coat
All Radio Equipped Vehicles
Uconnect 8.4AN AM/FM/SXM/HD/BT/NAV
HD Radio
8.4" Touchscreen Display
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Media Hub (SD, USB, Aux)
All VP4 Radios
Performance Steering
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Power Tilt/Telescope Steering Column
245/45ZR20 BSW Perf Tires
Goodyear Brand Tires
All Aluminum Wheels
20x9.0 Forged/Painted Aluminum Whls
ParkView(TM) Rear Back-up Camera
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
Bright Pedals
Remote Start System
Tip Start
Steering Wheel Mounted Shift Control
Front/Rear Climate Control Outlets
Universal Garage Door Opener
Black Fuel Filler Door
Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth
Hectic Mesh Interior Accents
Humidity Sensor
1-Yr. SiriusXM Radio Service
8 Additional Gallons of Gas
Customer Preferred Package 2DY
Customer Preferred Package 24Y
SEBC Owner Care
Sold Vehicle
Special Scheduling Condition VII
SRT Dealer Tracking
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are these?

Ready Alert Braking
Knock Back Mitigation
GVW Rating - 5300#
Left Hand Drive (LHD)

Is this good?

3.09 Rear Axle Ratio
230MM Rear Axle

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemiHidden="false" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="371"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="header"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footer"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of figures"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope address"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope return"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="line number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="page number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of authorities"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="macro"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toa heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Closing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Signature"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Message Header"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Salutation"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Date"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text First Indent"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text First Indent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Note Heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Block Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hyperlink"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="FollowedHyperlink"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Document Map"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Plain Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="E-mail Signature"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Top of Form"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Bottom of Form"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal (Web)"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Acronym"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Address"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Cite"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Code"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Definition"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Keyboard"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Preformatted"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Sample"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Typewriter"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Variable"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Table"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation subject"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="No List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Contemporary"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Elegant"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Professional"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Balloon Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Theme"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="41" Name="Plain Table 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="42" Name="Plain Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="43" Name="Plain Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="44" Name="Plain Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="45" Name="Plain Table 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="40" Name="Grid Table Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

cooper barrett 02-19-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Chief (Post 13425891)

He may be right but it was because as you increase the width you must shorten the sidewall. A 255/45zr20 is about 3/4 inch taller than a 245/45zr20.

SAUTO 02-19-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425931)
I show it as the bigger tire. He said it was a Scat Pack...

Life would have been easier if I had better info

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13425578)

:rolleyes:

cooper barrett 02-19-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425986)
:rolleyes:

I asked for a conformation of tire size, you eventually furnished that and as I said Goodyear's data base is incorrect. Goodyear has the tire as being a 275/40ZR20 and there are no F1 supercar tires in that size.

If I would have known the size of the tires or that Goodyear's site was incorrect things would have been easier.

Oh. And that warranty being excluded because of the car is total bullshit. The only warranty on that tire is for defects. Period.

BigRedChief 02-19-2018 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13425950)
He may be right but it was because as you increase the width you must shorten the sidewall. A 255/45zr20 is about 3/4 inch taller than a 245/45zr20.

l wouldn’t be right anyway since l don’t know shit about technical stuff on cars.

You guys know the details forward and backward. My expertise is in another area that allows me to indulge my love of cars even if l don’t know the details.

hometeam 02-20-2018 12:13 AM

I got around 10k out of soft touring tires, like Nitto 555r and Toyo TQS. Now that I'm running a real soft tire I got sound 4k out of my MT ET streets, and hoping for about three same out of my Hoosier Drs. Gotta pay to play man.

cooper barrett 02-20-2018 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13426115)
l wouldn’t be right anyway since l don’t know shit about technical stuff on cars.

You guys know the details forward and backward. My expertise is in another area that allows me to indulge my love of cars even if l don’t know the details.

You'll be a great NASCAR driver then....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

BigRedChief 02-20-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425580)
Like I said. That's the price of driving that car.

It is what it is

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13425745)
Good for about 2500 -3500 miles of real use. He is actually doing well at this point to be on 4th set in 22,000 miles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13425768)
So you are getting about 7k miles on soft tires?

That's honestly really good. Most I hear are definitely under 5k and many in the 2-3k range. You could go up in hardness a bit (Summer tires) and maybe push about 12k out and not loose much performance since you aren't tracking the car anyway. That's what I would do.

Thanks guys for all the info. You guys rock. Putting up with a noob asking questions you guys learned at probably 13 years old.:rolleyes:

This is my 4th set of tires but I also burned through an additional 2 rear tires within a month after I reached 500 miles first. Doing doughnuts, burnouts etc. Taking friends and family for rides in the new rig. I had more fun doing that than any ride at Disney. Money well spent.

Marcellus 02-20-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 13426127)
I got around 10k out of soft touring tires, like Nitto 555r and Toyo TQS. Now that I'm running a real soft tire I got sound 4k out of my MT ET streets, and hoping for about three same out of my Hoosier Drs. Gotta pay to play man.

No shit? I got <1500 miles each on 2 sets of MT ET's and they were done. Then again my car doesn't hook worth a shit. :D

I went to Nitto drag radials and have over 3000 miles on them right now and they look pretty good. Of course I've been a little easier on the car the last few years than I was before it was painted etc...

cooper barrett 02-20-2018 01:25 PM

What does every one think of this option?

EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC
Max Performance Summer
Size: 265/40R20 104Y XL

the tire is slightly shorter yet wider than the 245's

the speedo will almost dead on

SW. .TW.. D". rpm
10.7" 9.5" 28.4" 737
9.6" 8.7" 28.7" 729

gains 1.1 inched of section width
gains .8 inches of tread
loses only .3 of height
rotates 8 more revs a mile
speedo is off .76 MPH 65 mph (104.61 km/h) 64.24 mph (103.39 km/h)

I think for what Goodyear offers is your best bet staying sticky and going larger.

Tire Rack retail pricing:
GOODYEAR
EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC
Price Each Including Shipping
$312.65
Qty

Item(s) Total
$1,250.60
Includes Free Road Hazard Protection ($91.16 value. Two-year coverage.)

https://www.tirerack.com/images/tire...sy_pdpcrop.jpg

FWIW https://www.ebay.com/itm/Goodyear-Ea...RafGOR&vxp=mtr

Tombstone RJ 02-20-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13425948)

GVW 5300lbs? Wow, what a heavy car! No wonder you guys are chewing up tires!!!t

BigRedChief 02-20-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 13427206)
GVW 5300lbs? Wow, what a heavy car! No wonder you guys are chewing up tires!!!t

l went around an on ramp today that’s posted at 35mph @75mph and it felt like it was on a rail. The car felt like part of the road, no leaning etc. that heavy car, big hp and new tires made the ride feel like you were on a straightaway.

cooper barrett 02-20-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13427320)
l went around an on ramp today that’s posted at 35mph @75mph and it felt like it was on a rail. The car felt like part of the road, no leaning etc. that heavy car, big hp and new tires made the ride feel like you were on a straightaway.

What did you put back on it?

That may be the most weight the car can handle but that car alone does not weigh that much. 4233 lbs so 44-4500lbs with driver which is more than my V8 Mercedes 500E (3770lbs) and it's a tank.

GVW is with 4 adults and luggage.

BigRedChief 02-20-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13427335)
What did you put back on it?

That may be the most weight the car can handle but that car alone does not weigh that much. 4233 lbs so 44-4500lbs with driver which is more than my V8 Mercedes 500E (3770lbs) and it's a tank.

GVW is with 4 adults and luggage.

https://www.amazon.com/Goodyear-F1-S.../dp/B004QL65G2

Most of the gear heads in our group attribute the fantastic handling to the weight of the car. It’s got enough HP to make up for the weight. Most of those who kept their engine stock are reporting that with drag radials they get 3.9 0-60 and sub 12 second 1/4 mile times.

hometeam 02-20-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13426929)
What does every one think of this option?

EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC
Max Performance Summer
Size: 265/40R20 104Y XL

the tire is slightly shorter yet wider than the 245's

the speedo will almost dead on

SW. .TW.. D". rpm
10.7" 9.5" 28.4" 737
9.6" 8.7" 28.7" 729

gains 1.1 inched of section width
gains .8 inches of tread
loses only .3 of height
rotates 8 more revs a mile
speedo is off .76 MPH 65 mph (104.61 km/h) 64.24 mph (103.39 km/h)

I think for what Goodyear offers is your best bet staying sticky and going larger.

Tire Rack retail pricing:
GOODYEAR
EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC
Price Each Including Shipping
$312.65
Qty

Item(s) Total
$1,250.60
Includes Free Road Hazard Protection ($91.16 value. Two-year coverage.)

https://www.tirerack.com/images/tire...sy_pdpcrop.jpg

FWIW https://www.ebay.com/itm/Goodyear-Ea...RafGOR&vxp=mtr

Not sure what you are asking for.. bigredchiefs car or something else. But, I know from having them before that they dont hook worth a ****.

BigRedChief 02-21-2018 02:08 PM

The 2017 Scat Pack Shakers comes with the Hellcat 275R40/20 tires and wheels. 9.5 inch tires with a 10 inch clearance. My 2015 SPS has a 9 inch clearance.

BWillie 02-21-2018 02:09 PM

Hey guys I have a problem. I looked for the motor the other day to my car, but I couldn't see anything. It was just like a front trunk. Just more places to store things. I'm kind of worried.

MIAdragon 02-21-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13428752)
Hey guys I have a problem. I looked for the motor the other day to my car, but I couldn't see anything. It was just like a front trunk. Just more places to store things. I'm kind of worried.

Fronks are awesome, enjoy.

SAUTO 02-21-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13428752)

you bought one?

BWillie 02-21-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13428778)
you bought one?

The red dragon

https://i.imgur.com/rSTU45P.jpg

Drove it all the way home from California.

cooper barrett 02-21-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13428747)
The 2017 Scat Pack Shakers comes with the Hellcat 275R40/20 tires and wheels. 9.5 inch tires with a 10 inch clearance. My 2015 SPS has a 9 inch clearance.

2015 SRT comes with the 275/40ZR20s The RT's come with the 245/45's. Is the RT and SRT set up differently in the same year?

I didn't go searching for clearance but could you explain what are you calling "clearance" ? (opportune moment for an "airplane" joke)

BigRedChief 02-21-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13429145)
2015 SRT comes with the 275/40ZR20s The RT's come with the 245/45's. Is the RT and SRT set up differently in the same year?

I didn't go searching for clearance but could you explain what are you calling "clearance" ? (opportune moment for an "airplane" joke)

what are fuzzy on? The Hellcat/SRT/RT/SPS are all different cars and are configured differently. I’ve told you l don’t know how many times that my car only comes with the 245’s. Any car with different tires is an after market add on.

Clearance = space between tire and the wheel well, the body of the car. What else would it be in the context of what’s being discussed?

cooper barrett 02-21-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13429109)
The red dragon

Sweet ride! Never dead with nail polish red!

Missing an engine is a good thing, missing motor... Not so good.

How bad ass is it?

SAUTO 02-21-2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

The red dragon

My wife wants an s so ****ing bad...

lewdog 02-21-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

The red dragon

That’s a beautiful ride. Love the color choice too.

cooper barrett 02-21-2018 06:24 PM

I am fuzzy on what you mean when you say you have a 9" clearance and your tire is 9.6" wide just as the specs I gave earlier. The way I see you seeing this is: My tires that are on my car don't fit. They are .60 too wide

Quote:

My 2015 SPS has a 9 inch clearance.

Amazon
Product Dimensions 28.7 x 28.7 x 9.7 inches
Item model number 389122128

Summit same sku
Tire Diameter: 28.70 in.
Section Width: 9.60 in.

Goodyear
Section Width (in.)9.6

Outside Diameter (in.)28.7

Can you see clearly now what you think I am fuzzy on?

https://img.wonderhowto.com/img/89/5...s.1280x600.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13429156)
what are fuzzy on? The Hellcat/SRT/RT/SPS are all different cars and are configured differently. I’ve told you l don’t know how many times that my car only comes with the 245’s. Any car with different tires is an after market add on.

Clearance = space between tire and the wheel well, the body of the car. What else would it be in the context of what’s being discussed?

BWillie 02-21-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13429173)
Sweet ride! Never dead with nail polish red!

Missing an engine is a good thing, missing motor... Not so good.

How bad ass is it?

It's pretty cool, it's just an S 85 though, but it's still plenty of fast. Love the regenerative brakes and how it just "goes" without having to shift even when you are already going 60 mph etc.

Auto pilot makes long trips and stop and go traffic way more tolerable. It's amazing how much I trust it already, at least on the highway. It's a huge car though. Hard to get in parking spaces and maneuver in tight areas sometimes. Probably going to downgrade to a Model 3 in a couple of years since there are no CPO Model 3 options yet. Have a rule about only buying gently used cars.

lewdog 02-21-2018 06:32 PM

What’s your favorite part about the car?

The acceleration?

Or the pussy it’s getting you?

BWillie 02-21-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13429221)
What’s your favorite part about the car?

The acceleration?

Or the pussy it’s getting you?

ROFL I don't know if girls really care about Teslas. I only get guys that look like Lewdogs trying to talk to me about the car when I stop somewhere.

I've been with my gal for going on 9 years, I could drive an old beat up Ford Pinto and she wouldn't GAF. Probably just a fun waste of money.

Can you have a midlife crisis in your 30's? I think thats whats going on.

cooper barrett 02-21-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13429265)
ROFL I don't know if girls really care about Teslas. I only get guys that look like Lewdogs trying to talk to me about the car when I stop somewhere.

I've been with my gal for going on 9 years, I could drive an old beat up Ford Pinto and she wouldn't GAF. Probably just a fun waste of money.

Can you have a midlife crisis in your 30's? I think thats whats going on.

I got my first 500SLC in my 30's Wife was the same way. I think she really liked my Scout ll awesome car.

I don't have a pic but this is the same car

http://car-from-uk.com/ebay/carphoto...ebay781388.jpg

hometeam 02-21-2018 10:15 PM

I am also missing a motor

https://i.imgur.com/Ow7OQcG.jpg

Tonight got the trans and motor out of the truck, and new motor into the truck. Still have to put it all back together but im aching to fire this thing.

Marcellus 02-22-2018 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 13429602)
I am also missing a motor

https://i.imgur.com/Ow7OQcG.jpg

Tonight got the trans and motor out of the truck, and new motor into the truck. Still have to put it all back together but im aching to fire this thing.

#Jealous

I may have to hire you to do an LS swap in my car one day. :D

Ive contemplated it before but think I am going to procharge or turbo my big small block and roll with it until I explode it then go LS.

SAUTO 02-22-2018 12:22 PM

When you are ready to go LS give me a shout. I've done a couple swaps

hometeam 02-22-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13429882)
#Jealous

Ive contemplated it before but think I am going to procharge or turbo my big small block and roll with it until I explode it then go LS.

Oooh no. Im only a helper. I did completely assemble my T/A motor, and have helped out a ton, but I cant do one on my own~

We have a good ol boys shop out here, and we populate it with a bunch of us good ol boys, and we do racecar crap, but I wouldnt be able to do anything without someone much more experienced guys holding my hand.

MIAdragon 02-22-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13429882)
#Jealous

LsX’s are sex, I get 12-15 mpg with my 1200 rwhp CTS-V. Do it.

cooper barrett 02-22-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 13430564)

Where did you find 200 more ponys? I thought those were about 1000 and yes, bad ass.

hometeam 02-22-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13430692)
Where did you find 200 more ponys? I thought those were about 1000 and yes, bad ass.

Skys the limit.

And by sky I mean money.

lewdog 02-22-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 13430564)

Holy shit! :eek:

What kind of wheels does it have though?

cooper barrett 02-22-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 13430729)
Skys the limit.

And by sky I mean money.

Yes, I understood and Hennessy always has bumps for bucks but 200 over their numbers? I recall the Venom was up in those numbers but there really isn't any caddy left by then. I think the doors may be stock on the outside....

I used to build 325 HP NA Nissan L28 engines. There is a point when just like 2 more feet on a yacht gets to be stupid $$$ so does each HP.

MIAdragon 02-22-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13430745)
Holy shit! :eek:

What kind of wheels does it have though?

Sadly, there’s a bit of chrome on them but just the lips. Can’t post pics from my phone.

lewdog 02-22-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 13430867)
Sadly, there’s a bit of chrome on them but just the lips. Can’t post pics from my phone.

NO pics from phone?!

You rocking a Jitterbug phone?!