ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

chiefzilla1501 11-25-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9149114)
I am not dwelling on it.

I am responding to it with each post that you respond.

The fact is, that absolute floor that you point out is why he has far less bust potettial.

That is sheer and utter dipshitery.

I said that he has a tendency to stare down his primary deep read when he feels the need for big plays.

If he is not playing to keep up with opponents, that is not an issue.

No, I said he has less bust potential because at absolute worst he is Vick. When that's the worst case scenario, that's not bad. More likely absolute worst is he is a big Ben, who uses speed instead of size to extend plays where others can't. His upside is he becomes an exceptional passer with a scary athletic bailout. Genos downside, sorry, is if he truly can't become a good pure mental qb he isn't even starting qb material. RgIII has much greater upside and a much safer downside.

And look... Geno has shown he can run through progressions better than a lot of typical spread qbs. But let's not pretend its something he has to prove in ways well beyond what he's demonstrated so far. He has to do it, do it often, and do it quickly and well. I believe he can. But is it a risk? For now, yes, and Moreso than a qb whose college offense is built around doing this all the time.

milkman 11-25-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9149209)
No, I said he has less bust potential because at absolute worst he is Vick. When that's the worst case scenario, that's not bad. More likely absolute worst is he is a big Ben, who uses speed instead of size to extend plays where others can't. His upside is he becomes an exceptional passer with a scary athletic bailout. Genos downside, sorry, is if he truly can't become a good pure mental qb he isn't even starting qb material. RgIII has much greater upside and a much safer downside.

And look... Geno has shown he can run through progressions better than a lot of typical spread qbs. But let's not pretend its something he has to prove in ways well beyond what he's demonstrated so far. He has to do it, do it often, and do it quickly and well. I believe he can. But is it a risk? For now, yes, and Moreso than a qb whose college offense is built around doing this all the time.

And again, I point out that I don't ****ing care if RGIII doesn't bust because of his ability to run.

If he doesn't succeed as a pocket passer, and Smith doesn't succeed as pocket passer, then the only differnce is that you win some games with RGIII that you don't win with Smith.

I don't ****ing care about winning a few extra games.

If neither succeed as a pocket passer, then you aren't going to the SB with either one, and that's all I ****ing care about, you useless dipshit.

chiefzilla1501 11-25-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9149253)
And again, I point out that I don't ****ing care if RGIII doesn't bust because of his ability to run.

If he doesn't succeed as a pocket passer, and Smith doesn't succeed as pocket passer, then the only differnce is that you win some games with RGIII that you don't win with Smith.

I don't ****ing care about winning a few extra games.

If neither succeed as a pocket passer, then you aren't going to the SB with either one, and that's all I ****ing care about, you useless dipshit.

Fair point. But again... What always intrigued me about rgIII is I always believed the more likely worse case scenario is a qb who holds on to the ball too long but can use his legs to throw downfield. Even if geno has the pocket presence to do it, he just can't move away from the pocket in the same way rgIII can. You can't design an offense to move him around the pocket in nearly the same creative way.

And as I've said... His upside is he becomes an exceptional passer with exceptional ability to extend plays and stretch the field in ways that are uncommon.

His athleticism turns him into a prospect geno can't be.

Saccopoo 11-25-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9149120)
This is a good response. Thank you.

But I'm sorry... You brought up how Genos stats compare to lucks, you brought up luck having much better talent around him

And? They are very comparable and Geno most definitely has less talent around him this year than Luck did at Stanford last year. Are you arguing against this?

Quote:

...you made the bold claim that geno could fit in seamlessly at Stanford
Yep. And there is nothing that I've seen from Geno that says he couldn't. However, apparently, you don't think he would/could. Why don't you believe he could?

Quote:

...you brought up luck having more ints than geno...
And? Did he or didn't he?

Quote:

Don't pretend there wasn't an obvious agenda here.
What agenda?

I want the Chiefs to draft Geno Smith. Period. That's it.

You are the one flipping the **** out because someone mentioned Geno and Luck in the same post. The horse is on the way to the glue factory and you're still attempting to make an issue out of it.

Garcia Bronco 11-25-2012 01:16 PM

It sounded like someone in the crowd blew a whistle causing your D to stop playing on the Tammne catch.

milkman 11-25-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9149382)
Fair point. But again... What always intrigued me about rgIII is I always believed the more likely worse case scenario is a qb who holds on to the ball too long but can use his legs to throw downfield. Even if geno has the pocket presence to do it, he just can't move away from the pocket in the same way rgIII can. You can't design an offense to move him around the pocket in nearly the same creative way.

And as I've said... His upside is he becomes an exceptional passer with exceptional ability to extend plays and stretch the field in ways that are uncommon.

His athleticism turns him into a prospect geno can't be.

You are overplaying RGIII's speed as something that makes him more mobile, while underplaying the fact that Geno has exceptional mobility.

Yes, RGIII is faster, but they both have outstanding ability to break containment, and they both have outstanding ability to make plays with their arms when they get outside the pocket.

RGIII's speed just makes him more dangerous as a runner if everything else breaks down, but Smith is more advanced at keeping his head downfield, and not just checking down once he gets outside the pocket.

Saccopoo 11-25-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9149480)
It sounded like someone in the crowd blew a whistle causing your D to stop playing on the Tammne catch.

Wrong thread dipshit.

chiefzilla1501 11-25-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9149445)
And? They are very comparable and Geno most definitely has less talent around him this year than Luck did at Stanford last year. Are you arguing against this?

Yes. I think it's ridiculous to compare stats between an aerial offense qb and a pro style offense qb. Stats are irrelevant when evaluating Luck.

Quote:

Yep. And there is nothing that I've seen from Geno that says he couldn't. However, apparently, you don't think he would/could. Why don't you believe he could?
Could geno succeed in Stanford's offense? Absolutely. Would he have been as successful as Luck? Probably not. Because you are asking a guy to be better than a guy who was the best qb prospect in ten years. And you are asking him to outthink a qb that showed in college he was smarter than most nfl qbs. Geno couldn't. Bradford couldn't. Matt Ryan couldn't. I still believe luck is a once in a generation draft pick.

Quote:

And? Did he or didn't he?
Don't hide behind your agenda. You are trying to compare geno to luck than pretend that you're not.

Quote:

What agenda?

I want the Chiefs to draft Geno Smith. Period. That's it.

You are the one flipping the **** out because someone mentioned Geno and Luck in the same post. The horse is on the way to the glue factory and you're still attempting to make an issue out of it.
Because I hate overhype and I hate demonizing. Something this board does a lot. Your agenda was pretty clear. Luck shouldn't even be in the conversation of comparisons. At all.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9148104)
shouldn't you be at Arrowhead watching 'tape'?

Nah, he's got to get ready for tomorrow's broadcast at 810. The True Fans aren't going to get thier daily dose of horseshit-manna all by themselves!

Right, Soren?

Saccopoo 11-25-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9149552)
Yes. I think it's ridiculous to compare stats between an aerial offense qb and a pro style offense qb. Stats are irrelevant when evaluating Luck.

But yet you keep hyping Griffin's pro potential and he was basically a single year wonder out of a true spread system.

Quote:

Could geno succeed in Stanford's offense? Absolutely. Would he have been as successful as Luck? Probably not. Because you are asking a guy to be better than a guy who was the best qb prospect in ten years. And you are asking him to outthink a qb that showed in college he was smarter than most nfl qbs. Geno couldn't. Bradford couldn't. Matt Ryan couldn't. I still believe luck is a once in a generation draft pick.
Sure he is. No one is denying that. You are getting all worked up over nothing. And, besides, I think it's silly to emphatically state that Geno "couldn't" because he's doing the same thing with less.

Quote:

Don't hide behind your agenda. You are trying to compare geno to luck than pretend that you're not.
I'm not comparing Geno to Luck other than attempting to show the Luck or Bust alternate reality, history revisionist crowd that Geno is putting up numbers that are comparable to Luck's numbers. That he's doind so in a situation that is less ideal that what Luck had at Stanford last season is all the more impressive. At least to me.

It's people like you that are crying in their spilled milk that we didn't take either guy last year and are left with the leftovers this year, not realizing that there was no way in hell that we had a chance at either of them.

And it's people like me who see a guy like Geno as approximately on the same level as those two (and, as stated, I like him better than Griffin at the same stage) and I'm happy as hell to get a chance to get a guy like that for the Chiefs.

Quote:

Because I hate overhype and I hate demonizing. Something this board does a lot. Your agenda was pretty clear. Luck shouldn't even be in the conversation of comparisons. At all.
You yourself are guilty of both with Griffin and Luck. Luck isn't the end all be all 3,000% better guy you apparently think he is.

It's like someone screaming that Elway was the greatest ever and anyone that compared Kelly or Marino to him was a moron because he was guaranteed to be the best quarterback prospect ever by the pundits.

Personally, I could care less about both Griffin and Luck. They aren't on the Chiefs. **** 'em.

I do care about the Chiefs, and want them to get the best QB that they can. That guy is Geno.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 03:05 PM

Oh, those Cleveland and Jacksonville wins today warm my heart.

Feels good.

RunKC 11-25-2012 03:06 PM

3 more games SNR. We just need to lose our next 3 and we WIN the Geno sweepstakes.

C'mon Chiefs!

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9150764)

Feels good.

Until we don't take Geno.

Also, I am changing my mind. I think Buffalo could move to #1 and take a QB. However, Geno WILL NOT go #1. There is just no way. the more tape I watch, the more I see how unlikely that is.

milkman 11-25-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9150786)

Also, I am changing my mind. I think Buffalo could move to #1 and take a QB. However, Geno WILL NOT go #1. There is just no way. the more tape I watch, the more I see how unlikely that is.

Tell us what you look for that the average fan doesn't.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9150786)

When the Chiefs are winning with Geno Smith, I will do everything I can to convince the mods to put you on universal ignore for the rest of your sorry ****ing life.

The Chiefs will be good again with a great QB and you won't be allowed to relish in those victories with the other fans because you're a turd and a half.

RunKC 11-25-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9150809)

He's a professional scout. Best not to question his judgement. Ha

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9150809)

Why? So you can disagree?

I look at body language and I don't see a leader. I see horrible footwork. I see fear at times that leads to indecision. I see bad habits and patterns. I see an inability to throw into tight pockets. I see plenty of things that won't translate to the NFL. I see a guy who is terrible at doing the most simple things like selling a play action pass.

He is talented and he is smart. However, he lacks confidence.

I also see a guy who will go in the first round who has a second round grade. I am not against taking the guy. I am against taking him with the first pick.

milkman 11-25-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9150850)

No, not at all.

So I can laugh at your dumb ass.

Quote:

I look at body language and I don't see a leader. I see horrible footwork. I see fear at times that leads to indecision. I see bad habits and patterns. I see an inability to throw into tight pockets. I see plenty of things that won't translate to the NFL. I see a guy who is terrible at doing the most simple things like selling a play action pass.

I also see a guy who will go in the first round who has a second round grade. I am not against taking the guy. I am against taking him with the first pick.
The footwork has been addressed more than adequately by sac, so what this tells me is that you have no idea wht the hell you are talking about.

Let me guess, you can see the fear in his eyes?
LMAO

You don't see him fitting balls into tight pockets because clearly you aren't watching.

The one thing that you actually got right is his playaction.

To the first thing, you look at body language and think Jay Cutler is a leader.

And finally, you are a ****ing moron.

Almost all of us look for the same things.

We just know what we are seeing.

You sure as hell don't.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 03:35 PM

Does this clown really think Matt Stafford and Matt Ryan looked great on the field when they threw all those picks? Regardless of how great their skills were as QBs (Stafford's was particularly good) this douche didn't believe those types of things mattered as much as how the look and portray themselves to him as leaders. Because here he has a QB in Geno Smith that has the arm and the pocket presence (THE two most important things to playing QB in the NFL) and he sees a guy not worth the #1 overall pick.

How about when Cam Newton came out of college barely knowing what the **** a real playbook looked like?

But he sees a leader in those Stafford, Newton, and Ryan! In Geno Smith, however, he doesn't see a leader.

If only Geno looked more like Jay Cutler in his demeanor.

cdcox 11-25-2012 03:36 PM

I've got Geno fever and I don't want the cure.

Nightfyre 11-25-2012 03:36 PM

Milk, wood**** sees the fear in Geno's eyes. Clearly he doesn't have what it takes for the NFL. Nevermind that he will stand tall in the pocket under pressure and make good decisions. Nevermind that his pocket presence allows him to move around the pocket and avoid sacks behind a swiss cheese line. It's the fear in his EYES milkman. They don't lie.

KC Hawks 11-25-2012 03:37 PM

GenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGeno GenoGenoGenoGenoGenoGeon- I was going to keep doing that until I messed up.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9150921)
No, not at all.

So I can laugh at your dumb ass.

The footwork has been addressed more than adequately by sac, so what this tells me is that you have no idea wht the hell you are talking about.

Let me guess, you can see the fear in his eyes?
LMAO

You don't see him fitting balls into tight pockets because clearly you aren't watching.

The one thing that you actually got right is his playaction.

To the first thing, you look at body language and think Jay Cutler is a leader.

And finally, you are a ****ing moron.

Almost all of us look for the same things.

We just know what we are seeing.

You sure as hell don't.

I have said the footwork has imporved but it still suck. How can you say his footwork is good but then say he sucks at the play action when the problem IS HIS FOOTWORK?

I said jay Cutler was stepping up as a leader THIS YEAR and he gets a bad rap from the media.

He doesn't fit balls into tight pockets. He throws people open and that isn't going to fly all the time in the pros.

He stares down receivers. Someone that smart shouldn't be doing that. It should be easy to correct. If he is under pressure and the guy he is staring down isn't open, he just throws it deep and it usually hangs. This is a pattern and he has been incredibly LUCKY.

Watch his control of the huddle and his sideline demeanor. It doesn't exist. There is nothing there.

Last, he plays afraid when the rush is coming. He seriously gets happy feet bad.

Go back and watch his losses.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9150987)
Milk, wood**** sees the fear in Geno's eyes. Clearly he doesn't have what it takes for the NFL. Nevermind that he will stand tall in the pocket under pressure and make good decisions. Nevermind that his pocket presence allows him to move around the pocket and avoid sacks behind a swiss cheese line. It's the fear in his EYES milkman. They don't lie.

I think it's because Geno frowns when he makes a bad play. Also, he isn't as cool and suave when he drinks Gatorade on the sideline as Mike Glennon is.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9150996)
I have said the footwork has imporved but it still suck. How can you say his footwork is good but then say he sucks at the play action when the problem IS HIS FOOTWORK?

I said jay Cutler was stepping up as a leader THIS YEAR and he gets a bad rap from the media.

He doesn't fit balls into tight pockets. He throws people open and that isn't going to fly all the time in the pros.

He stares down receivers. Someone that smart shouldn't be doing that. It should be easy to correct. If he is under pressure and the guy he is staring down isn't open, he just throws it deep and it usually hangs. This is a pattern and he has been incredibly LUCKY.

Last, he plays afraid when the rush is coming. He seriously gets happy feet bad.

Where should we do that?

THE TAPE???!?!?!?!?

Tribal Warfare 11-25-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9148786)
And he hesitates to pull the trigger quite often. Just like Matt Cassel.

Dude, if anything he plays too aggressive because of his shit defense he presses because they're always behind.

Saccopoo 11-25-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9150850)

http://gothiyazou.g.o.pic.centerblog.net/0186c6fe.gif

milkman 11-25-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Watch his control of the huddle and his sideline demeanor. It doesn't exist. There is nothing there.

I am just going to steal from sac.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9151017)

milkman 11-25-2012 03:47 PM

That is, without question, the stupidest football take I've ever read or seen.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9150777)
3 more games SNR. We just need to lose our next 3 and we WIN the Geno sweepstakes.

C'mon Chiefs!

Next week's the big one. We end our home stretch and have to go on the road.

If Carolina loses to Philly on Monday, our Geno hopes essentially hinge entirely on next Sunday. A Carolina team that can lose to the Chiefs won't be good enough to win another game all year, thus putting us entirely out of the running for the #1 overall spot.

These Jacksonville and Cleveland wins were huge. We basically have two games of breathing space between us and them now. Neither of them pose a threat, especially not Cleveland. They're playing good enough football these days to beat shit teams at home. Even if we win that game, we have one entire extra game of breathing space.

I'm calling it now. A loss to Carolina next week puts us FIRMLY in the driver's seat. A loss to Carolina next week plus a win by them tomorrow night clinches it for us.

RunKC 11-25-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151042)
Next week's the big one. We end our home stretch and have to go on the road.

If Carolina loses to Philly on Monday, our Geno hopes essentially hinge entirely on next Sunday. A Carolina team that can lose to the Chiefs won't be good enough to win another game all year, thus putting us entirely out of the running for the #1 overall spot.

These Jacksonville and Cleveland wins were huge. We basically have two games of breathing space between us and them now. Neither of them pose a threat, especially not Cleveland. They're playing good enough football these days to beat shit teams at home. Even if we win that game, we have one entire extra game of breathing space.

I'm calling it now. A loss to Carolina next week puts us FIRMLY in the driver's seat. A loss to Carolina next week plus a win by them tomorrow night clinches it for us.

Not so fast. Apparently Brandon Weeden is hurt. ****!

milkman 11-25-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9151084)

No worries.

The Browns with Colt McCoy can beat the Chiefs.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9151084)

We have two games of breathing room between us and the Browns. Like I said. If we lose to Carolina, we're gold.

-We're NOT beating Indianapolis or Denver, who will both be vying for playoff seeding up until the last week of the season. Both QBs will play because both teams want wins that day.

-It comes down to Oakland and Cleveland, two consecutive road games. If we lose to Carolina, all we have to do is go 1-1. Again, with THIS team, the odds are HEAVILY in our favor to lose at least one game of a two game road trip.

If we lose to Carolina and they get a victory on Monday, we've done it. Period.

Sorter 11-25-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on any forum. 4chan included.

Jesus ****ing Christ. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7fspKEMe1qeyzcn.gif

Mr_Tomahawk 11-25-2012 04:07 PM

Manning may not be playing the final game of the season...

RealSNR 11-25-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9151128)

He will. The Donks are in the running for a first round bye.

Three7s 11-25-2012 04:11 PM

It's official. Black Butt isn't trolling. He's just freaking reeruned. That's what I get for giving the completely arrogant and ignorant a slight ray of hope.

Hey idiot, DREW BREES IS SO GOOD WHY? HE THROWS PEOPLE OPEN!

Someone please just perma ban this idiot for lowering our collective IQ.

RunKC 11-25-2012 04:15 PM

I think my favorite thing I hear from Geno haters is that Tavon Austin makes him look so good.

It's funny to see the look on their face when you tell them that Stedman Bailey has twice as many TD's as Austin and 21 on the seasonLMAO

Tribal Warfare 11-25-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9151148)
It's official. Black Butt isn't trolling. He's just freaking reeruned. That's what I get for giving the completely arrogant and ignorant a slight ray of hope.

He has to piss off a mod for just cause.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9150764)

Feels good.

Sure does.:D

ILChief 11-25-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9151128)

It may not matter

RunKC 11-25-2012 05:06 PM

Some really high praise for Geno Smith guys. It says a lot when Oliver Luck is touting you.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1226731.html

"I spent time with West Virginia AD Oliver Luck in the spring. When the subject of his program’s quarterback came up, he raved about the maturation of Smith in Morgantown, but also as a student of the game. Luck described No. 12 as one of the smartest and most mature young QB's he's been around."

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 05:15 PM

We're drafting Geno or firing Peeholi.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9151148)

Yeah, Brees never throws into tight windows. You can't throw people open all the time and that's the point.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151508)
Yeah, Brees never throws into tight windows. You can't throw people open all the time and that's the point.

:facepalm:

Throwing receivers open more often than not means throwing into a tight window.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 05:33 PM

(hums Men at Work)

Chuck comes from the Land-of Pen-ii
(doo-doot-doo-doo-doot)

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151511)
:facepalm:

Throwing receivers open more often than not means throwing into a tight window.

No dude, It does not. LMAO

I will be nice and leave it at that.

Hammock Parties 11-25-2012 05:40 PM

LET'S ROLL

http://i.imgur.com/ITPsJ.jpg

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151566)
No dude, It does not. LMAO

I will be nice and leave it at that.

You can't be this ****ing stupid.

Please don't be nice. Be mean to me. Tell me why I'm wrong.

A QB throws his receivers open how? By anticipating the break on the route so when the receiver has made his cut, the ball is already in his hands before the defender can get into position. It requires a highly accurate QB with a super fast release and a huge knowledge of the playbook to know where the receiver will be at what point and how best to deliver the ball into that space at the right time.

You complete the rest. What is involved when a QB throws a pass into a tight window?

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:12 PM

More often than not it's about leading a WR or throwing it low to the ground. It is about throwing it in a position where the CB has little chance. It is nothing about what you said. You are talking about timing routes. Geno Smith doesn't know what a timing route is.

RunKC 11-25-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9151568)

What program do you use to make your videos?

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 06:18 PM

(More Men at Work)

"Chuck loves-him some Choc-late Pen-ii"
( doo-doo-doo-doo-doot )

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151700)
More often than not it's about leading a WR or throwing it low to the ground. It is about throwing it in a position where the CB has little chance. It is nothing about what you said. You are talking about timing routes. Geno Smith doesn't know what a timing route is.

Right. All that talk that NFL analysts throw out there about how Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning are phenomenal QBs because they throw their receivers open is just garbage, then.

Timing routes are USED to throw receivers open, douche. They're not wholly separable terms like you think.

WV 11-25-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151700)

Why haven't you found a box of sharp objects to play with yet?

You'd think you would get tired of being proven wrong by now.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9151749)

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151742)
Right. All that talk that NFL analysts throw out there about how Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning are phenomenal QBs because they throw their receivers open is just garbage, then.

Timing routes are USED to throw receivers open, douche. They're not wholly separable terms like you think.

There aren't many guys who run timing routes and that's the point dumbass. Geno doesn't and won't be throwing timing routes. He doesn't throw people open that way. Timing routes are a whole other ball game. You can be technical about it if you want to but, there is a big difference in timing routes and what most people think are throwing people open.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9151749)

His caretaker may seem irresponsible because he lets his client poop on the computers, but I imagine he figures if he lets BlackBob poop on the computers, that will keep him out of the knife drawers and places like that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 06:27 PM

"Bob's groovin-on choc-late pen-ii"

(doo-doo-doo-doo-doot)

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151765)
There aren't many guys who run timing routes and that's the point dumbass. Geno doesn't and won't be throwing timing routes. He doesn't throw people open that way. Timing routes are a whole other ball game. You can be technical about it if you want to but, there is a big difference in timing routes and what most people think are throwing people open.

I've never in my ****ing life heard of a QB who throws into out-of-reach places as "throwing a guy open". If you want to claim it's all semantics, then I'll ignore this part of the conversation and ask you this question.

Wouldn't a QB who "throws his receivers open" that way be throwing the ball into a.... oh, what's the word... it's a confined space.. a little hole... gee, what's the word I'm looking for?

W... wwuhh.. window? A window? Is he throwing the ball into a window? Could you say that? Could you say that Geno Smith is throwing the ball into a tight window?

Wait, no. You had somebody tell you that he doesn't. And you watched tape! Geno Smith CLEARLY doesn't throw into windows. How could I be so foolish?

OnTheWarpath15 11-25-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151772)
His caretaker may seem irresponsible because he lets his client poop on the computers, but I imagine he figures if he lets BlackBob poop on the computers, that will keep him out of the knife drawers and places like that.

Feel free to use my Terri Schiavo joke.

It certainly applies here.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 06:29 PM

Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-25-2012 06:31 PM

Black bob thinks he's a scout because he lets Mayock and Kiper take turns jizzing in his mouth and he swishes it together before he swallows.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 11-25-2012 06:32 PM

Every time I see this thread title, I think of the video of Ice Cube's "Check Yo Self" and the inmate saying to Cube, "Phone check, *****."

We need that Gifed up with a "Roll call, bitch."

Hammock Parties 11-25-2012 06:40 PM

Please link to video.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:42 PM

Our new offense with Geno, Bowe, and Albert:

The Count Choculas

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151864)
Our new offense with Geno, Bowe, and Albert:

The Count Choculas

Too bad we will only have Albert next year. It is going to be a funny day when you realize we aren't taking Geno or resigning Bowe. I am looking forward to that day.

DeezNutz 11-25-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9151848)
Please link to video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJsSPATDLY

About the 1:50 mark.

Bewbies 11-25-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151874)
Too bad we will only have Albert next year. It is going to be a funny day when you realize we aren't taking Geno or resigning Bowe. I am looking forward to that day.

**** that and **** you.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9151805)
Black bob thinks he's a scout because he lets Mayock and Kiper take turns jizzing in his mouth and he swishes it together before he swallows.
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't forget the part where you beat my ass in real life first because you are a real life badass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

It might be funny if we have you perma-banned on that day, come Geno or no, yes...

WildTurkey 11-25-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151877)
**** that and **** you.

This.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Yeah, your ****ing dream come true. The Chiefs get to draft Jarvis Jones to go along with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston while we continue to trot out the same useless piles of shit at QB. I'll bet that makes you wet at night.

If we don't draft a QB at 1, I'm ****ing quitting this team, because only a reerun like you or Pioli would take Jarvis Jones or Manti Te'o when it's our ****ing linebackers that are the only ****ing players even keeping us in these games to begin with.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9151877)
**** that and **** you.

Nope **** you. I will get the last laugh about Geno and Bowe. I guarantee it. You homers are ****ing blinded by hope in the wrong players.

RealSNR 11-25-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151893)
Nope **** you. I will get the last laugh about Geno and Bowe. I guarantee it. You homers are ****ing blinded by hope in the wrong players.

There's that word again.

Go check the tape and throw yourself open with a homer in your ****ing asshole and die of AIDS, you reerun.

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151891)
Yeah, your ****ing dream come true. The Chiefs get to draft Jarvis Jones to go along with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston while we continue to trot out the same useless piles of shit at QB. I'll bet that makes you wet at night.

If we don't draft a QB at 1, I'm ****ing quitting this team, because only a reerun like you or Pioli would take Jarvis Jones or Manti Te'o when it's our ****ing linebackers that are the only ****ing players even keeping us in these games to begin with.

Even if Pioli is gone, we won't take Smith #1. No GM will. It might be Barkley or Wilson but it will not be Geno. There is just no way in hell. It is so easy to see it's not even funny.

SAUTO 11-25-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151880)
Don't forget the part where you beat my ass in real life first because you are a real life badass.

Again idiot I never said such a thing. I should have known before I wrote that you wouldn't understand the English I wrote.
Posted via Mobile Device

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9151900)
There's that word again.

Go check the tape and throw yourself open with a homer in your ****ing asshole and die of AIDS, you reerun.

OK Homey, i'll give it a rest for tonight.

WildTurkey 11-25-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151902)
Even if Pioli is gone, we won't take Smith #1. No GM will. It might be Barkley or Wilson but it will not be Geno. There is just no way in hell. It is so easy to see it's not even funny.

Link?

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9151906)
Again idiot I never said such a thing. I should have known before I wrote that you wouldn't understand the English I wrote.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just don't kick my ass man! PLEASE don't do it!

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-25-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9151893)

If Peeholi is still here, you might have a chance. BUT, since we know the chances of the Chiefs winning even ONE MORE GAME to justify him having a job are absolutely non-existant, we'll just be seeing you choke on our collective Chocolate Penii's come draft day.

Dumbass.