ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Playstation 4 price and Xbox 720 is announced (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272150)

Nightfyre 11-20-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10207629)
Please point out where I wished ill-will upon them jackass or are you backing away from that now?

Laughing if they get the BLOD is not the same as saying I wish they would get the BLOD.

It's funny that you're trying to be "holier than thou" now and pretend like you didn't try to "call me out" though.

If you want to play the semantics game, head back to DC. I did call you out. But you "winning" whatever little scrum you created in your mind about semantics doesn't make you any less of a douchebag.

KC native 11-20-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10207745)
If you want to play the semantics game, head back to DC. I did call you out. But you "winning" whatever little scrum you created in your mind about semantics doesn't make you any less of a douchebag.

says the douche with the failed call out.

007 11-20-2013 04:50 PM

The xbox is a fine system. Only three things I don't like about it
1. dashboard ****ing sucks
2. 3rd party paid services are still behind a paywall
3. don't need or want Kinect

It is a great gaming machine. Just not my first choice.

EDIT
For the record, the PS4 controller batterylife is not very good. Especially compared to the PS3 controllers that lasted friggin forever.

007 11-20-2013 05:02 PM

Question regarding DC Universe. My kids like to play this but I have noticed that there is a issue with overscan on this game. Has anyone else seen this issue? The display is always bigger than my screen. Every other game displays just fine though.

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-20-2013 05:22 PM

1.5 more days.

bowener 11-20-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10207169)
I would only laugh if it happens to one of the fan bois like blowmo. If one of the people who hasn't been trying to slam XBONE for PS4 or latching onto bullshit rumors had it happen to them, then I wouldn't laugh.

So instead you are the exact same kind of people you mock and find annoying.
Got it.

Gravedigger 11-20-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10207906)
1.5 more days.

Yarp! I'm pretty pumped for tomorrow night.

aturnis 11-20-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10207845)
The xbox is a fine system. Only three things I don't like about it
1. dashboard ****ing sucks
2. 3rd party paid services are still behind a paywall
3. don't need or want Kinect

It is a great gaming machine. Just not my first choice.

EDIT
For the record, the PS4 controller batterylife is not very good. Especially compared to the PS3 controllers that lasted friggin forever.

Pretty much the same for me plus I prefer the PS exclusives.

Also, the coup on the battery life is charging while console is off.

Sure-Oz 11-20-2013 07:37 PM

I've always been a PS guy, nothing against the XBOX i enjoy playing games with my buddies that own that system.

PS exclusives i like more, esp Naughty Dogg

SuperChief 11-20-2013 07:44 PM

I'm pretty much an Xbox guy first and foremost. That being said, I went PS4 this round. Couldn't pass up the console exclusives from Naughty Dog, Gaikai potential, etc.

I plan on getting the One with my tax return or something. Titanfall looks great.

SuperChief 11-20-2013 07:46 PM

Anyone played Super Motherload or Knack yet? Thoughts?

Jerm 11-20-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 10208145)
I'm pretty much an Xbox guy first and foremost. That being said, I went PS4 this round. Couldn't pass up the console exclusives from Naughty Dog, Gaikai potential, etc.

I plan on getting the One with my tax return or something. Titanfall looks great.

Not to mention MLB: The Show, The Order 1886, inFamous: SS, Planetside 2, Deep Down, DriveClub, The Witness, and all the awesome indy titles coming out like Outlast, etc.

The shit ton amount of awesome exclusives and Playstation Plus is why I went with the PS4 this time around. Honestly TitanFall is the only game right now that I'll miss from the XBO but I'm sure it'll become a multi plat once the sequel is made.

New World Order 11-20-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10208194)
Not to mention MLB: The Show, The Order 1886, inFamous: SS, Planetside 2, Deep Down, DriveClub, The Witness, and all the awesome indy titles coming out like Outlast, etc.

The shit ton amount of awesome exclusives and Playstation Plus is why I went with the PS4 this time around. Honestly TitanFall is the only game right now that I'll miss from the XBO but I'm sure it'll become a multi plat once the sequel is made.

It's not coming to ps4.

Jerm 11-20-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10208197)
It's not coming to ps4.

The first one isn't, correct.

Gravedigger 11-20-2013 09:37 PM

Everyone keeps talking up the Order 1886 but I wonder... why? You've seen a glorified teaser trailer that obviously isn't gameplay but yet everyone says it's going to be an amazing game.