ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Sci-Fi geeks UNITE!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119615)

Adept Havelock 01-31-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5443310)
I think I am going to.

If I want to get caught up before the series ends on TV then I have to use my time on Sat and Sun mornings watching it.

Make sure you watch the "Ron Moore" edit of "Unfinished Business" (Episode 9) on Disc 3. It's much better than the original broadcast.

Buck 01-31-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock (Post 5443325)
Make sure you watch the "Ron Moore" edit of "Unfinished Business" (Episode 9) on Disc 3. It's much better than the original broadcast.

Okay.

I never watched the extended version of the midseason cliffhanger for Season 2. I noticed it was like 8 minutes longer, so I decided not to watch it.

007 01-31-2009 02:05 PM

That episode was KICK ASS!!!!

Adept Havelock 01-31-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5443346)
Okay.

I never watched the extended version of the midseason cliffhanger for Season 2. I noticed it was like 8 minutes longer, so I decided not to watch it.

The extended cut of "Pegasus" wasn't much different. A little more brutality with regards to Thorne/Athena and Gina, but that's about it IIRC.

The extended cut of "Razor" (Watch between Season 3 and 4) is incredible.

Bowser 01-31-2009 06:13 PM

Outstanding episode, damn.

"Frak you"

*BLAM*

"Who's next? I can do this all day...."

Adama going for a trip out the airlock, causing Roslin to lose her shit and scream "I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL!!!"? Really looking forward to next week's show.

So we're getting all caught up in this mutiny/uprising business which leads me to believe the Cavil-led Cylons are going to show up, and soon.

Bowser 01-31-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock (Post 5444613)

The extended cut of "Razor" (Watch between Season 3 and 4) is incredible.

Absolutely a must see if you're trying to do this chronological thing properly, BK.

Adept Havelock 02-01-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 5444619)

"Frak you"

*BLAM*

Adama going for a trip out the airlock, causing Roslin to lose her shit and scream "I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL!!!"? Really looking forward to next week's show.

So we're getting all caught up in this mutiny/uprising business which leads me to believe the Cavil-led Cylons are going to show up, and soon.

Excellent scene. Katee Sackoff will play Jean McClane in the gender-twist version of Die Hard.

Frazod 02-01-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

"Frak you"

*BLAM*

Starbuck is always at her best when she's crazed and violent. Gotta love her. :D

I was actually surprised that she didn't shoot a couple more for the fun of it.

007 02-01-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

"Frak you"

*BLAM*

That line was the best of the series for me.

Buck 02-05-2009 07:27 PM

So I am getting all caught up on this show, I am currently on the 10th episode of Season 3. I just saw the extended version of "Unfinished Business". Great episode by the way.

When I was first watching this episode, I was at my buddies house and his brother walked in who is behind the series compared to me, so we had to pause it as to not give away any spoilers. Well the frame it landed on was Col. Tigh laughing hysterically. It reminded me of the "Ha Ha Quaker guy" from the internetz.

So I went home that night and grabbed a screen cap of Tigh cracking up, and asked for some help w/ the Photoshop. gblowfish stepped up and made it for me.

So if you you know who Col. Tigh is, the Haha Quaker guy, and are at least through the first 6 episodes or so of season 3, this is okay to look at.

Its damn funny to me, and my friends I sent it to, hopefully you will enjoy it too.

Crush 02-06-2009 10:08 PM

Another kick ass episode. The wait has been well worth it.

Crush 02-06-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5462017)

ROFL

Frazod 02-06-2009 11:03 PM

Tonight's episode ended with a very satisfying IT'S ABOUT FRAKKING TIME moment. :thumb:

Crush 02-06-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5466192)
Tonight's episode ended with a very satisfying IT'S ABOUT FRAKKING TIME moment. :thumb:

Yep. The ending put a definite smile on my face.

007 02-07-2009 12:14 AM

Great ep. I hate it when they use dream sequences in previews though.