ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

MTG#10 04-02-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9550558)
Ok so what happened in this thread can I get a recap? Who all is banned?

Sandanesky banned for calling Bosschief's kid a reerun and/or filter evasion, Clay banned for basically taking credit for Sandanesky's banning.

KurtCobain 04-02-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9550558)
Ok so what happened in this thread can I get a recap? Who all is banned?

NOT THIS GUY FOR ONCE

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9550590)
Sandanesky banned for calling Bosschief's kid a reerun and/or filter evasion, Clay banned for basically taking credit for Sandanesky's banning.

:facepalm:

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9550588)
well you weren't the one that wanted me banned you just don't care either way

I get that. That's fine. Who cares about me. It makes sense.

I'm not even outraged.

I just can't believe that you can ban a guy who had 25,000 posts and 90% of them were CHIEFS related on CHIEFSPLANET.COM for sharing information in an immunity thread (designated by you) by a member who got wasted, TRIED TO GET A REACTION OUT OF SAID GUY, used the infraction system KNOWINGLY to issue a temp ban, and then shared private information about an incident with said member he was trying to GET A RISE OUT OF via the message function on the infractions...

but not ban a member for calling a "respected" (and quotes are necessary) board member a reerun breeder when he has a child with special needs...

it's like making fun of Dane for having sex with a man because the person he's married to probably won't have tits here pretty soon...

oh wait, is that crossing the line? because honestly I don't know anymore

:facepalm: You dumb mother****er...

doomy3 04-02-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9550498)
Part of the problem with discussion is the nature of our fixation on a few, isolated players/things. There are only so many things you can say about Geno, Joeckel, Alex Smith, et. al. After a while it just turns into an exchange in moronic irrelevancies or opportunities for one poster to snipe at another.

I definitely agree with this. In my opinion, that really started with Sanchez and Cassel. Now, it is the same thing with Smith and Smith.

Donger 04-02-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

I'm not even outraged.

I just can't believe that you can ban a guy who had 25,000 posts and 90% of them were CHIEFS related on CHIEFSPLANET.COM for sharing information in an immunity thread (designated by you) by a member who got wasted, TRIED TO GET A REACTION OUT OF SAID GUY, used the infraction system KNOWINGLY to issue a temp ban, and then shared private information about an incident with said member he was trying to GET A RISE OUT OF via the message function on the infractions...

but not ban a member for calling a "respected" (and quotes are necessary) board member a reerun breeder when he has a child with special needs...

it's like making fun of Dane for having sex with a man because the person he's married to probably won't have tits here pretty soon...

Oh, you are Hootie.

Hootie 04-02-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550597)
:facepalm: You dumb mother****er...

what is dumb? I didn't evade any filters, did I?

Hootie 04-02-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550599)
Oh, you are Hootie.

LMAO

I'm sorry. I am outraged Dane can make fun of BossChief that way. If I had a child with special needs and he said that, I'd fully expect the mods to, I don't know...care?

but to announce he was merely banned for filter evasion? That's INSANE. It's embarrassing.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

I'm not even outraged.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%...midget_gif.gif

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9550601)
what is dumb? I didn't evade any filters, did I?

Listen, I busted balls to get you back on here. You don't get the same advantages because of your past. Why you would even go there when it's supposed to be football oriented only for you is beyond me. People can talk about that all they want, but those were the rules made for you and you ****ing agreed to them. They have been pretty lax about your posts because you get caught up in this shit as much as anyone. Then you go and do that. And you know what the **** I'm talking about. Is it fair? Is life? It is what it ****ing is.

stevieray 04-02-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9550587)
Another thing is at play here...I think it is Hootie (correction Hamas) who might have mentioned it...there are only so many things you can say about a player so discussions get off course and spiral downward quickly.

At the end of the day football is not that complicated. It really isn't some perplex thing that you can't go on about until the end of time and not be repeating the same bullshit. It is just a game. In those regards it doesn't surprise me that talk of it thins out quickly.

This is not rocket science.

OMAHA!! OMAHA!!

/too fat

stevieray 04-02-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9550605)

ROFL

COchief 04-02-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Exhausting, absolutely fuggin exhausting posting

- If you're going to call out a poster or situation, try having some balls and actually do it.

-Your lawyer-style posting is ridiculous and mind numbing to read.

-Any chance you might kindly STFU and GTFO of this thread?

Edit: Holy shit, this moronic tale was a sympathy grab about your idiot ass getting sent packing? You have got to be kidding me...

Hootie 04-02-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550607)
Listen, I busted balls to get you back on here. You don't get the same advantages because of your past. Why you would even go there when it's supposed to be football oriented only for you is beyond me. People can talk about that all they want, but those were the rules made for you and you ****ing agreed to them. They have been pretty lax about your posts because you get caught up in this shit as much as anyone. Then you go and do that. And you know what the **** I'm talking about. Is it fair? Is life? It is what it ****ing is.

no

I'm trying to figure out why I have a different set of rules when dane crossed a line I'VE NEVER CROSSED IN MY LIFE ON THIS SITE and it was announced he was simply banned 3 days for filter evasion...

he called a RESPECTED MEMBER a reerun breeder...said member has a kid with special needs.

HOW IS NO ONE GETTING THIS?

WHAT?

WHAT?

...are you kidding me?

luv 04-02-2013 05:07 PM

Wait. Sorter talks football? I thought he was just here to post .gifs. :shrug: