ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

TEX 02-27-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9446693)
Yeah sure while I'm at it, I think I'm gonna **** one super model on the hour every hour for the rest of my life.

You too?

lcarus 02-27-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9446380)
Oh no! What I'm reading around here is we're doomed! Release the Kraken.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1...g-13552501.jpg

It's the most ridiculous reaction I've seen. Jesus guys...

R8RFAN 02-27-2013 02:57 PM

I will be taking Raider Fan applications.... Just PM me for one..

Namor40 02-27-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9446701)
LMAO

Feel however you like, I'm excited. A legit head coach who was one of the NFL's best until he got burnt out in Philly, a talented QB that is on the upswing ever since he stopped being coached by mouth-breathers who ran a Tecmo Bowl offense, and the ability to improve through the draft. If you're not excited, then why bother coming here? I see so many people claiming they are going to leave, but its pathetic, it sounds like all those who cry about "moving to Canada" after virtually every single election because their guy didn't win.

I'm optimistic, I think this team can compete for the playoffs, and I trust Reid to do a damn good job with all the talent on this team.

FloridaMan88 02-27-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446712)
Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl

With SF to KC trade for QB Alex Smith, the #1 pick in the draft will be a non-QB for the first time since Jake Long in 2008 to Miami.

In related news injury prone Jake Long will be looking for a new team this offseason.

TEX 02-27-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9446579)
his guaranteed money went from 30 million to 57 million in that deal

I thought it went up to 33 Million...

DaKCMan AP 02-27-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namor40 (Post 9446749)
Feel however you like, I'm excited. A legit head coach who was one of the NFL's best until he got burnt out in Philly, a talented QB that is on the upswing ever since he stopped being coached by mouth-breathers who ran a Tecmo Bowl offense, and the ability to improve through the draft. If you're not excited, then why bother coming here? I see so many people claiming they are going to leave, but its pathetic, it sounds like all those who cry about "moving to Canada" after virtually every single election because their guy didn't win.

I'm optimistic, I think this team can compete for the playoffs, and I trust Reid to do a damn good job with all the talent on this team.

Trollololololol

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:59 PM

Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl

Since 2000, only 3 non-QB's have been the first overall selection: Courtney Brown/Penn St DE to Cle, Mario Williams/NC St to Hou and Long.

DeezNutz 02-27-2013 03:00 PM

We don't need to take Milliner at #1 overall because the CB depth is solid in this draft, so we can take one in the second round.

Oh, wait.

DaKCMan AP 02-27-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446762)
Senior Bowl ‏@seniorbowl

Since 2000, only 3 non-QB's have been the first overall selection: Courtney Brown/Penn St DE to Cle, Mario Williams/NC St to Hou and Long.

Outstanding.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namor40 (Post 9446749)

The sad thing is, you're not trolling.

Chiefnj2 02-27-2013 03:02 PM

Geno Smith falls to the second round where he is drafted by San Fran..

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9446742)
I will be taking Raider Fan applications.... Just PM me for one..

YESSS. This is my chance to FINALLY be a fan of a winner!

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9446779)
Geno Smith falls to the second round where he is drafted by San Fran..

You don't say those ****ing words.

On the positive side, if he went to SF that's the ONLY way he becomes a Chief eventually.

Probably once he's past his prime.

Marvin49 02-27-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9446575)
A swap of 2nd rounders makes it more palatable, and now I'm hoping beyond hope that this is the case. A WR at the beginning of round 2 likely isn't significantly more likely to succeed than a WR at the back end of the round. We still get a 2nd round player.

Basically, I'm a person who has been fed shit, and now that someone is potentially offering dog food instead, it looks really appetizing by comparison.

I have yet to hear anyone report that...

...in fact I read Claytons report that he posted after the trade and their is no mention of it.

I think that it was for a 2 straight up....no swap.