ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals ****Official 2014 STL Cardinals thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278302)

BigRedChief 04-16-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10565737)
Holy shit...just saw those two homers

In other news Peralta now has as many homers as Card SS had all last year combined.

But with that comes the BS defense that we saw today.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-17-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10567113)
But with that comes the BS defense that we saw today.

Every metric has him equal to, or better than Kozma defensively.

And...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fcwIEupH7UU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-17-2014 07:01 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ee7b4aa70...olx2o1_500.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-17-2014 07:36 PM

GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

Mi_chief_fan 04-17-2014 07:43 PM

I've never seen an MLB team look as bad as this Washington team tonight. They've made about every kind of error that can be made, not putting their best effort into it, and have only 1 hit, an infield single, through 7 1/2 innings.

BigRedChief 04-17-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan (Post 10570215)
I've never seen an MLB team look as bad as this Washington team tonight. They've made about every kind of error that can be made, not putting their best effort into it, and have only 1 hit, an infield single, through 7 1/2 innings.

It was bad as I've seen in a while.:D

Pasta Little Brioni 04-18-2014 07:49 PM

3 to 1 loss tonight. Shane Robinson hits into a double play as tying run while Adams rots on deck

BigRedChief 04-18-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10572095)
3 to 1 loss tonight. Shane Robinson hits into a double play as tying run while Adams rots on deck

He started the game too. We have 4 RF's mashing the ball in the minors. Surely we can bring up one?

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-18-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10572282)
He started the game too. We have 4 RF's mashing the ball in the minors. Surely we can bring up one?

Why start the clock on those guys if they are going to sit five days a week? It's not just a matter of service time, but reps. It's unlikely any of them can hit as well as Craig right now, so bringing them up helps infrequently now, gives them less in-game action, and accelerates their service time.

If it's late in the season and you want to get Oscar and Piscotty on the playoff roster, I'm all for it, but now is not the time for that.

BigRedChief 04-19-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10572356)
Why start the clock on those guys if they are going to sit five days a week? It's not just a matter of service time, but reps. It's unlikely any of them can hit as well as Craig right now, so bringing them up helps infrequently now, gives them less in-game action, and accelerates their service time.

If it's late in the season and you want to get Oscar and Piscotty on the playoff roster, I'm all for it, but now is not the time for that.

I would not be in favor of burning a year of Oscar or Piscotty for the power/pinch hit off the bench. But Ramsey?? We have no guarantees that we will have 4 more years of WS oppertunity in this window. Wacha could need Tommy John, Miller melts down, Waino gets old ya just never know. I'm not saying we mortgage everything for this year but we can put a few more chips in for this year.

Did you guys see Carpenter blowing a bubble in the middle of play that cost us the out at 3rd? WTF? Distracting yourself in the middle of a crucial play to blow a bubble? A little too relaxed out there. We need to tighten up our play especially the base running.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-19-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10572828)
I would not be in favor of burning a year of Oscar or Piscotty for the power/pinch hit off the bench. But Ramsey?? We have no guarantees that we will have 4 more years of WS oppertunity in this window. Wacha could need Tommy John, Miller melts down, Waino gets old ya just never know. I'm not saying we mortgage everything for this year but we can put a few more chips in for this year.

Did you guys see Carpenter blowing a bubble in the middle of play that cost us the out at 3rd? WTF? Distracting yourself in the middle of a crucial play to blow a bubble? A little too relaxed out there. We need to tighten up our play especially the base running.

It's a long, long season. No need to worry.

Mi_chief_fan 04-19-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10572095)

Mike Matheny. Michigan Man.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-19-2014 01:47 PM

What a stupid mother****er. Rosenthal should get charged with ten runs and five losses for that. Dumbest ****ing play imaginable. Pull this stupid ****.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-19-2014 01:50 PM

I can live with getting shelled, but that shit should get you benched. If he ever makes a goof like that, he needs to lose the job for a week.

VAChief 04-19-2014 01:52 PM

Thank you Werth.