ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Better Call Saul (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277119)

notorious 02-17-2016 07:58 AM

I expect the cops to stake out his house and bust him and Nacho.

Saul will be called by Nacho to defend him.

Mike will just roll his eyes and shake his head when he hears the news. LMAO

mikeyis4dcats. 02-17-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 12086056)
Agreed. I rewatched it tonight and it looks like it says "Kansas City Royals".

Did anybody understand the scene where the cops look behind the baseboard in that dudes living room? I'm slow and didn't understand.

They could tell by the fact that the entire room was a mess except where the couch pushed everything away. Unclear if Nacho took the stash or if it was from DumDum checking it was okay, then doing something with it before calling the cops. But probably the former.

BucEyedPea 02-17-2016 02:18 PM

I thought the first episode was kinda boring. But it's been awhile too. Just wonderin' when we see when he becomes who he was in BB.

DaneMcCloud 02-17-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 12086893)
I thought the first episode was kinda boring. But it's been awhile too. Just wonderin' when we see when he becomes who he was in BB.

I enjoyed the episode greatly because it showed that he's having a crisis, which of course will lead him to become Saul.

But with the way AMC is handling BCS, especially with their new program, Talking Saul, I think the transformation is going to happen very slowly, which it should, IMO.

listopencil 02-17-2016 03:43 PM

I binge watched season one. I liked it. It was better than I thought it would be.

mdchiefsfan 02-17-2016 08:10 PM

What is the deal with the switch? A metaphor, is all I can come up with. Jimmy has activated Saul in both aspects of flipping the switch and disobeying the rules.

:shrug:

eDave 02-17-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12087716)
What is the deal with the switch? A metaphor, is all I can come up with. Jimmy has activated Saul in both aspects of flipping the switch and disobeying the rules.

And indication of his mischievous side. Not supposed to do it? Imma gonna do it. And nothing happened!

RobBlake 02-18-2016 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 12086059)
Ah thanks. Was thinking that's where he hid his cash.

which links to Mike telling him that Hummer was a bad idea and showed why he needed mike to back him up.. as the dumb dude let him investigate his stuff

mdchiefsfan 02-18-2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12087722)
And indication of his mischievous side. Not supposed to do it? Imma gonna do it. And nothing happened!

Ok. Just making sure I didn't miss something. They named the episode "Seitch" so I figured there was a bit significance to it.

listopencil 02-18-2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 12086059)
Ah thanks. Was thinking that's where he hid his cash.

Spoiler!

frankotank 02-19-2016 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12087716)

in previews for next show the gal is saying something like....can't you ever NOT break the rules!

wondering if it was a test....and he failed.

BucEyedPea 02-21-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12086945)
I enjoyed the episode greatly because it showed that he's having a crisis, which of course will lead him to become Saul.

But with the way AMC is handling BCS, especially with their new program, Talking Saul, I think the transformation is going to happen very slowly, which it should, IMO.

Yeah, I can see that. I'm just impatient. That's Italian.

Zebedee DuBois 02-22-2016 10:20 PM

Jimmy has a weak grasp on the legit path. Then his brother shows up at the meeting, and Jimmy's resentment causes him to choose the destructive path (which is much more entertaining for us).

eDave 02-22-2016 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 12090194)
in previews for next show the gal is saying something like....can't you ever NOT break the rules!

wondering if it was a test....and he failed.

Contrast that against the opening when he didn't open the emergency exit.

Swanman 02-23-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 12094601)
Jimmy has a weak grasp on the legit path. Then his brother shows up at the meeting, and Jimmy's resentment causes him to choose the destructive path (which is much more entertaining for us).

There is a commercial on AMC that sums up Saul perfectly. He is driving and comes to a T intersection. To one side a storm is brewing and to the other it's bright sunshine. Instead of choosing a direction to turn he just drives straight through the T and off the road into the desert.