ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dolphins working on a trade for offensive tackle Branden Albert (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272208)

Imon Yourside 04-18-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9598706)
I appreciate your optimism, but that is exactly what we are all afraid of.

8-8 purgatory with an occasional playoff butt-kicking isn't where we want to go.

I am beginning to figure out that maybe that is all that KC can be, though. It is what it is.

If I knew that to be true I would find another team or stop watching the NFL all together.

Chief Roundup 04-18-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9598739)
You also have to factor into those losses how much WVs defense gave up in those losses.

I think the point was more about the defenses that Geno was opposing not the one on his own team. Geno vs those defenses is like Cassel having a good season against the NFC West.

penbrook 04-18-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9598771)
I think the point was more about the defenses that Geno was opposing not the one on his own team. Geno vs those defenses is like Cassel having a good season against the NFC West.

His defense allowed an average of 48 points a game during his losses. No one can win when your defense allows 48 points a game.

patteeu 04-18-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9598777)
His defense allowed an average of 48 points a game during his losses. No one can win when your defense allows 48 points a game.

Maybe so, but those are also the conditions that lead to misleadingly inflated passing stats.

Direckshun 04-18-2013 08:51 AM

Any updates since this report came out?

Rep for any helpful answers.

ptlyon 04-18-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9598784)

Genos defense sucked, and Gochiefs Is a homer

Rausch 04-18-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Just let go now.

Find a support group.

We're going to trade a perfectly good player and then use the best pick in team history to fill the hole we didn't have to create...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/boj75h3urLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ptlyon 04-18-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Oh, and 8 & 8 is an acceptable record

notorious 04-18-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9598768)
If I knew that to be true I would find another team or stop watching the NFL all together.

For that thought to cross my mind shows how shitty this franchise has been.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-18-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9598381)
Thanks!

You know, I think this opinion will be unpopular, but if the Chiefs kept Albert, I think Austin would be the biggest immediate impact player at 1.1.

I think Austin is the ONLY impact player outside of QB in this draft.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch 04-18-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9598768)

Do you need me to speak slower, show you pictures, or use flash cards?...

RealSNR 04-18-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Joeckel sucks. Copper rules.

BossChief 04-18-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9598748)
He does a lot to contribute to this board with videos and gifs and various other things. However, when he picks that one player he doesn't like, he becomes completely insane and lies and can not be reasoned with no matter what you throw at him.

I could quote all his posts and show what an idiot he is which is basically what I did without actually quoting ten posts, if you have the time and motivation you could easily do it.

Again, Richard Sherman is "good" Gochiefs 4-17-13.

You can literally pull up 100 posts from any of the major contributors to this board that make them look foolish. It doesn't mean shit to be wrong a few times when your opinion is stamped to every move the team has made over the years. You can't win em all.

Making those kinds of comments about a poster with as many opinions on here as clay has is silly and makes you seem even more silly when you have your amount of posts over the course of over a decade.

It's like a guy going to batting practice for 20 minutes laughing at the guy that has been there all day because he swung and missed on a few pitches.

Chances are, if you were there all day you would swing and miss a whole lot more.

Rausch 04-18-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9598809)
Joeckel sucks. Copper rules.

I love you man but where you goes now I no follow...

Chief Roundup 04-18-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9598777)

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9598780)
Maybe so, but those are also the conditions that lead to misleadingly inflated passing stats.

The WV defense was not what was being talked about when I replied. The OPPOSING defenses were. They were not very good defenses so it would also be easy to put up misleading stats. You know playing from behind as well as playing against lesser defenses for the most part.