ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Buck 11-19-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8124026)
I just freaking post a screenshot of me at the top of a peak, bro.

There is a way up most peaks, especially if you're on a horse. Oh, you don't use horses, even though they're pretty awesome for getting around when you want to gallop.

Stop cheating your way through the game.

I really don't consider toggling collision only to climb peaks a cheat.

So I might miss a random encounter with a Wolf or Bandits by not going around and taking the long way up...so what?

Hammock Parties 11-19-2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8124043)
I really don't consider toggling collision only to climb peaks a cheat.

So I might miss a random encounter with a Wolf or Bandits by not going around and taking the long way up...so what?

You might miss a lot more than that. In fact there is usually a road up the mountain, you just need to find it.

Buck 11-19-2011 11:50 PM

Maybe.

I'm finishing the Thieves Guild quests now and then I'm going to go ahead and finish the main quest and run through it without changing anything. No cheating at all.

I've been adding gold to my inventory with console commands, need to not do that next time.

Hammock Parties 11-19-2011 11:52 PM

lol, I did that in Oblivion.

But now I have 30k gold and nothing to spend it on (level 34). :(

ReynardMuldrake 11-20-2011 12:21 AM

Today I fell off a cliff at Dragontooth Gorge and actually died by landing on a dragon. That was funny.

Buck 11-20-2011 12:29 AM

I spent most of my gold on training.

SomeRandomGirl 11-20-2011 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8124032)
It's not a mod. Most Bethesda games in this engine let you open the console and enter commands. I just dropped down the console (tilde) and typed tfc for "toggle fly cam." That's how developers make trailers.

Ok, I was just curious. I'm on PS3, so I wouldn't be able to do it regardless.

My husband has constant glitch going on in the Jorrvaskr. There is a splatter? stream? spray? of blood that is just floating in mid-air in the bedrooms in the basement. He can walk through it with nothing happening, but it won't go away. It's cracked me up a few times.

Does anyone know how the storage containers and such work in the towns? For example, I'd like to store some stuff in a town I don't own a house in yet. Can I store it in any random barrel and it will still be there? Before getting my first house, I just found a random spot on the ground to drop it all not knowing how it would work.
Bah, nevermind, I just found the answer by goating this thread.

Mr. Laz 11-20-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8123408)
Just pick a spot to store them. I used the barrels by the blacksmith shop in Whiterun until I bought the house, which is right next door to it.

dude, that's my spot!!!

I wondered where they other junk was coming from ... leave all my dragon scales alone. Hehe ... there are 2 barrels outside that shop, which one did you pick? I'm got the one nearest the road. :D :thumb:

Mr. Laz 11-20-2011 10:25 AM

btw ... finally figured out the hotkey/favorite thing. (i know, i'm slow)

it helps a ton ... can finally dual equip stuff without fighting it for 5 minutes. I kept trying to push the hotkey button in the main favorite menu. Didn't even know about that small popup favorite window because i had changed key settings and had assigned the F key to another function. :facepalm:

Frazod 11-20-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8124560)
dude, that's my spot!!!

I wondered where they other junk was coming from ... leave all my dragon scales alone. Hehe ... there are 2 barrels outside that shop, which one did you pick? I'm got the one nearest the road. :D :thumb:

I used one for food/ingredients, the other for weapons, armor and miscellaneous crap.

Mr. Laz 11-20-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8124573)
I used one for food/ingredients, the other for weapons, armor and miscellaneous crap.

It's just funny that out of the million barrels in the place we both chose the same ones to store crap. LMAO

Dave Lane 11-20-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8120003)
WHERE IS TEBOW MOD?

Isn't that God mode?

Hammock Parties 11-20-2011 11:38 AM

Spot the dragon.

http://i.imgur.com/xjEOd.jpg

QuikSsurfer 11-20-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8124370)
Ok, I was just curious. I'm on PS3, so I wouldn't be able to do it regardless.

My husband has constant glitch going on in the Jorrvaskr. There is a splatter? stream? spray? of blood that is just floating in mid-air in the bedrooms in the basement. He can walk through it with nothing happening, but it won't go away. It's cracked me up a few times.

Does anyone know how the storage containers and such work in the towns? For example, I'd like to store some stuff in a town I don't own a house in yet. Can I store it in any random barrel and it will still be there? Before getting my first house, I just found a random spot on the ground to drop it all not knowing how it would work.
Bah, nevermind, I just found the answer by goating this thread.

Are you a Chiefs fan?

SomeRandomGirl 11-20-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8124745)
Are you a Chiefs fan?

Absolutely. But don't tell those donkey loving bastards in Whiterun about it, mkay?