ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Bambi 05-14-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9681274)
You don't even live in the midwest

There's this thing called the internet.

Bambi 05-14-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9681245)
When did Kansas last win a game against a team that is currently in their own conference? It's been several years now, right?

If I remember correctly, there are currently teams in four different conferences that have won conference games as members of the Big 12 more recently than Kansas...and teams that left two other conferences and won conference games in the Big 12 since then as well.

Chin up, though...the Big 12 has added teams from the Big East and the WAC. If the conference goes to 12 teams, you'll eventually poach a conference bad enough to offer up a team you can beat.

What conferences are Rice and South Dakota State in? Actually...those are probably bad examples. Is Haskell locked into a GOR?

If Kansas played some of the shitty teams at the bottom of the SEC they would have more wins than they have. 90% of Big 12 teams went to bowls. Every Kansas conference opponent went to a bowl.

The same can't be said for the SEC. Just look at Mizzou.

Prison Bitch 05-14-2013 10:05 AM

Exactly, KU was a hair away from beating Texas and Texas Tech, so I'm quite sure they could've beaten the two reeruns Mizzou beat.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 10:11 AM

Yeah, I'm suuuuure those SEC wouldn't have became bowl eligible by playing Big Whatever(thanks Nick Saban) teams instead of ones from the best in the land by a country mile.

Mosbonian 05-14-2013 10:49 AM

Seriously...some of you need a hobby. This back and forth pissing contest is childish, especially the Jayhawk fans that live to post in here.

Bambi 05-14-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 9681457)
Seriously...some of you need a hobby. This back and forth pissing contest is childish, especially the Jayhawk fans that live to post in here.

Your post starts off well, and then trainwrecks.

Oh wait, that's MU's move to the SEC.

Chiefspants 05-14-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9681191)
Joke's on him. I'm nowhere near a buffet.

You are the only buffet he needs (for a few minutes, anyways)

Prison Bitch 05-14-2013 12:10 PM

Hopefully Wiggins is the real deal and not a fraud like that pot-smoker WR Mizzou got.

Codered 05-14-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9681666)
Hopefully Wiggins is the real deal and not a fraud like that pot-smoker WR Mizzou got.

You have issues dude ....

ghak99 05-14-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9681200)
Mizzou went 2-6 in the SEC, beating teams who went a combined 1-15 in league. The only win was between then when one had to win.

(I just wanted to repeat that since some people don't know this)

How long are you going to keep allowing Mizzou to live in your head rent free? If I didn't read your posts in other threads, I'd swear you licked windows and played man swords with Wickedtard on a daily basis.

Many Mizzou fans are well aware of the shit fest Drinkle is dragging us into. I have no reservations about the move to the SEC, and perhaps he had something to do with it by getting the program headed in a good direction over the past several years, but he's got to go. The program is in need of a fairly serious retooling to start taking advantage of the opportunities the SEC is providing.

notorious 05-14-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9679349)
It's not Rice nor UMass like KU and KSU play that week, but 9 wins isn't bad.

You can makes some room for the SEC championship trophy by moving the Big 12 championship trophy out of the way.

Oh, wait........

Prison Bitch 05-14-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9681813)
Many Mizzou fans are well aware of the shit fest Drinkle is dragging us into. I have no reservations about the move to the SEC, and perhaps he had something to do with it by getting the program headed in a good direction over the past several years, but he's got to go. The program is in need of a fairly serious retooling to start taking advantage of the opportunities the SEC is providing.

Your Chancelor Deaton, your AD Alden, and even your Gov Nixon all dragged you there. And your fanbase was 85% behind it so why is Pinkel getting the heat?

Sassy Squatch 05-14-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9681907)
Your Chancelor Deaton, your AD Alden, and even your Gov Nixon all dragged you there. And your fanbase was 85% behind it so why is Pinkel getting the heat?

Not even going to try answering the first part of his post? LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 02:59 PM

The only ones that seem upset about the move to the SEC are dumb**** Beakers.

mnchiefsguy 05-14-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9682052)
The only ones that seem upset about the move to the SEC are dumb**** Beakers.

You would think Hyprocritson and Idiot Bitch would be over in the KU thread celebrating the fact that KU signed one of the best recruits in the country....but instead they are hanging out bashing MU...MU is so deep in their psyches that they cannot even enjoy KU things anymore.