ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

In58men 02-09-2013 06:18 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/10/quqaju7y.jpg

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9390254)
You seem awfully delicate - can I get you a tissue? And here's a thought - if you don't want to attract my attention, perhaps you shouldn't accuse me of doing things I haven't done. Your "fairly innocuous comment" was a ****ing lie. Go lie about somebody else.

Yes, choosing to refrain from being a complete whackjob because someone hurt my feelings makes me "delicate".

Somehow, in your mind, acting like an internet hardass makes you feel like you're making a point. But really, you are just compensating for the lack of substance in your posts.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9390242)
I don't know if he was trying to turn into a gun debate or not, but it felt to me that he wanted to be point out that the media was controlling the game when in actuality Dorner is controlling the media, thereby controlling the game. Then he wanted to point out that I'm scared even though I have done or said nothing of the sort. Not sure if he meant to or not, but I also got the feeling he was trying to be a dick, for sport.

Yeah, I responded to the poster instead of the post.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9390261)

ROFL

Awesome.

mr. tegu 02-09-2013 07:07 PM

So this guy had years to plan this and managed to kill three innocent people? Doesn't seem all that intelligent and well thought out to me.

Also, people get fired. Guy clearly has a distorted view of himself. He really thinks he is doing something grand an important by killing people and threatening others. If he really wanted to expose these people he could have gone about in a much better way that could actually have led to him being respected. Instead, the manifesto and the whole thing do nothing but justify his being fired.

notorious 02-09-2013 07:38 PM

This piece of shit needs to go down hard.

Brianfo 02-09-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9390407)
So this guy had years to plan this and managed to kill three innocent people? Doesn't seem all that intelligent and well thought out to me.

Also, people get fired. Guy clearly has a distorted view of himself. He really thinks he is doing something grand an important by killing people and threatening others. If he really wanted to expose these people he could have gone about in a much better way that could actually have led to him being respected. Instead, the manifesto and the whole thing do nothing but justify his being fired.

Solid post

KC native 02-09-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9390210)
BTW, holy shit man. Do you have self-esteem issues?

A fairly innocuous comment about not turning this into a gun control debate was met with a disproportionate response.

Wow, do they have internet anger management?

This site is frazzled's whole identity. If he thinks he is slighted or insulted, he goes off the rails. Add in his limited mental capacity and you get angry frazzled.

GloryDayz 02-09-2013 08:04 PM

I wonder if one of Dorner's desires was to raise awareness and get society talking/arguing about larger issues like public discourse and the LAPD in general?

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 08:20 PM

Happy Hunting LAPD... Put a bullet in this scumbags brain

Dallas Chief 02-09-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9390534)
I wonder if one of Dorner's desires was to raise awareness and get society talking/arguing about larger issues like public discourse and the LAPD in general?

I don't think so. I read most of his writing and he sounds like a complete nutjob with his odes to beautiful famous women, Bill Cosby, Michelle Obama, and that strange little man Ellen Degeneres. Ramblings of somebody with some serious chemical imbalances, mania, severe narcissism, a serious invincibility complex, and a shit ton of I Me Mine going on. He's no hero, just another psycopathic famewhore.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9390624)
I don't think so. I read most of his writing and he sounds like a complete nutjob with his odes to beautiful famous women, Bill Cosby, Michelle Obama, and that strange little man Ellen Degeneres. Ramblings of somebody with some serious chemical imbalances, mania, severe narcissism, a serious invincibility complex, and a shit ton of I Me Mine going on. He's no hero, just another psycopathic famewhore.

^ Nailed it

Chief_For_Life58 02-09-2013 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hit up bigbear today with some friends. they got over a foot of new snow yesterday. lifty told me dorners truck was found just above lift 7. he (or someone) drove up a national forest access road. crazy. anyway it was a great day out there I think alot of people got scared away cus of the whole thing. glad they did. they missed the best day of the season! those suckers!

Easy 6 02-09-2013 09:26 PM

Trying to catch up on this thread and... wow... its gone right off the cliff.

No ones dying, but theres an awful lot of character assassination.

WE ARE ALL DORNER

houstonwhodat 02-09-2013 09:29 PM

I hope they drag his ass through the street when it's all over.