ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Pants 11-19-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 8122721)
I can start one but can't move after the dragon strikes.

Clear your cache, man. You don't install the game on an operating system when playing on a console, the whole thing can't just get corrupted. This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

Skyy God 11-19-2011 04:49 PM

Crisis averted. Moving all save files to USB did the trick.

Hammock Parties 11-19-2011 05:21 PM

This is so cool. Mega spoilers (not main quest).

http://www.youtube.com/embed/SUKDE1LhRhU?hd=1

Hammock Parties 11-19-2011 05:47 PM

nice view

http://i43.tinypic.com/30vm6j5.jpg

SomeRandomGirl 11-19-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8122895)
This is so cool. Mega spoilers (not main quest).

Is that a computer mod to "fly" around for that video? I'm only 20ish hours in and I've not come to anyplace like that yet. That dungeon looks awesome.

I've only just joined the thieves guild. My husband keeps ragging on me for the fact that my thieves guild armor was better than what I had on already. Whatever. He likes to fight and kill things, I like to steal and sneak. I'll clear the crap out of a house if given the chance.

I'm still so giddy and I've been playing for how long?

Buck 11-19-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8123009)
Is that a computer mod to "fly" around for that video? I'm only 20ish hours in and I've not come to anyplace like that yet. That dungeon looks awesome.

I've only just joined the thieves guild. My husband keeps ragging on me for the fact that my thieves guild armor was better than what I had on already. Whatever. He likes to fight and kill things, I like to steal and sneak. I'll clear the crap out of a house if given the chance.

All you have to do is turn off collision in the console commands to fly around like that.

You do so by pressing the ` (or ~) key and type tcl

Frazod 11-19-2011 07:39 PM

I feel kind of bad about this, but now I'm not only a werewolf, but also a cannibal.

And to think my high school guidance counselor said I'd never amount to anything..... :evil:

Mr. Laz 11-19-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8123016)
All you have to do is turn off collision in the console commands to fly around like that.

You do so by pressing the ` (or ~) key and type tcl

i climb mountains all the time and get views like that. If you know how, you can go up a wall that's almost completely vertical.

Buck 11-19-2011 07:55 PM

Toggling off the Collision is so much easier.

Oh look, a huge ass mountain in between me and my destination, I'll just turn off collision.

The inability to climb peaks in all Bethesda games has always pissed me off. I've always played on Console and now that I have it for PC, I'm sure as hell going to use that tactic to make things a little easier.

Frazod 11-19-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8123131)

Oh look, a huge ass mountain in between me and my destination, I'll just turn off collision.

The inability to climb peaks in all Bethesda games has always pissed me off. I've always played on Console and now that I have it for PC, I'm sure as hell going to use that tactic to make things a little easier.

Wasn't aware of that - I'll try it.

Always pisses me off, my uber-strong super heroic character with a truck load of skills and abilities can't climb up a slope my fat ass could take in real life. :spock:

Mr. Laz 11-19-2011 09:31 PM

where's the 'ingredients weighs nothing' mod?

a million little flowers adds up and the overloaded crap is annoying enough already

hell, let's make potions weigh nothing too while we are at it.

Frazod 11-19-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8123332)
where's the 'ingredients weighs nothing' mod?

a million little flowers adds up and the overloaded crap is annoying enough already

hell, let's make potions weigh nothing too while we are at it.

Just pick a spot to store them. I used the barrels by the blacksmith shop in Whiterun until I bought the house, which is right next door to it.

Hammock Parties 11-19-2011 11:32 PM

The players guide is #9 on the top 100 selling books on Amazon right now

Hammock Parties 11-19-2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8123131)

I just freaking post a screenshot of me at the top of a peak, bro.

There is a way up most peaks, especially if you're on a horse. Oh, you don't use horses, even though they're pretty awesome for getting around when you want to gallop.

Stop cheating your way through the game.

Hammock Parties 11-19-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8123009)

It's not a mod. Most Bethesda games in this engine let you open the console and enter commands. I just dropped down the console (tilde) and typed tfc for "toggle fly cam." That's how developers make trailers.