ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals ***Official Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim @ Kansas City Royals Game Thread (8/13)*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293892)

RealSNR 08-14-2015 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 11659465)
Its 2 losses and uncharacteristic losses for this team. Grow up and get a grip shit happens sometime. Al said it I believe "sometimes baseball happens" so true. Now have your mommy give you a soothing back pat and tell you everything is going to be ok.

Four ****ing earned runs from our closer. Our 9th inning guy. The guy who's supposedly supposed to be the "best" we've got.

He's not the best we've got. He sucks this year. We've seen it all season. It's just as well we saw it during a worthless regular season game instead of during the playoffs, yes, but it's still not ****ing good.

srvy 08-14-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11659544)
Four ****ing earned runs from our closer. Our 9th inning guy. The guy who's supposedly supposed to be the "best" we've got.

He's not the best we've got. He sucks this year. We've seen it all season. It's just as well we saw it during a worthless regular season game instead of during the playoffs, yes, but it's still not ****ing good.

Struck out the side in the last series for a save. But what have you done for me lately. Everyone knows he is not 2014 Holland who by the way walked batters and filled the bases then knuckles down to get out of it much like this season. Last night he didn't life goes on. If this division was a horse race Ned pulls him before damage is done.

srvy 08-14-2015 09:49 AM

I might add and throw this in 2015 GH came in looking a bit tubby and out of shape compared to 2014. He always had some gut but this years gut seems more. As he ages that can wear on a guy I would think. He is no spring chicken he is at the age where he is going to have to work on it to stay on top.

Mr. Laz 08-14-2015 10:06 AM

Holland has been a little shaky for awhile now.

Hootie 08-14-2015 10:16 AM

I can't even read this dipshittery

kcjayhawks5 08-14-2015 10:21 AM

Really happy I decided to go to bed before Holland came in. I would have lost my shit had I seen it live.

okcchief 08-14-2015 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 11659492)
If my memory serves me we had bases loaded no outs and couldnt push across a run. Then 2nd and 3rd 1 out not a run crossed the plate. If we just get 2 runs out of that we win by one. Im not a bit worried about our bullpen. I worry about moving runners and getting wood on the ball to simply sacrifice a guy home. We are sacks of shit at this and have been all season long.

I don't think this is true at all. It was last night, but for the season? I would bet we rank towards the top. I know we are either the best or second best team with 2 outs and runners on. I think you are isolating bad memories here. Last year dead on. This year? I don't think so. I don't have the stats to back it up so perhaps I'm wrong. The Royals are one of the better offensive teams so I have a hard time believing this is true.

okcchief 08-14-2015 12:34 PM

I totally get the Holland frustration because I have some of that myself. I think he's been lucky he hasn't blown more saves than he has already. However we need him so hopefully he works it out. Some of this other shit I'm reading I can't believe.

Morales had 2 bad ABs early in the game and getting blame? Dude has been money all year with runners on lol

Davis? Lol whatever.

Ned? When you blame him no matter what he does then you just look ****ing stupid. The last 2 nights I don't see most people doing anything different. You are just ready to pounce when it doesn't work out.

Rios and Infante? Kick the shit out of them. They are worthless.

Bearcat 08-14-2015 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11659608)
I can't even read this dipshittery

If you're reading, you're not panicked enough.

srvy 08-14-2015 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 11659833)
I don't think this is true at all. It was last night, but for the season? I would bet we rank towards the top. I know we are either the best or second best team with 2 outs and runners on. I think you are isolating bad memories here. Last year dead on. This year? I don't think so. I don't have the stats to back it up so perhaps I'm wrong. The Royals are one of the better offensive teams so I have a hard time believing this is true.

Yes I think we have been good at getting runs in with 2 outs. What im talking about mainly is making contact and knuckling down to get runs in with runners in scoring position 1 or no outs. I know being free swinging young guys they dont have plate discipline of say a Zobrist. Who by the way pushed a run in by scarifice fly in the Sox series. He was down in the count runner on third stuck the bat out to protect the plate and still muscled a medium deep flyball to right field and got the run home. How often do we leave these easy run sanding on the bases.

Anyong Bluth 08-14-2015 01:11 PM

This team is screwed.

You know how I know? Hawk Harrelson said the White Sox are better than the Royals.

So, if you are freaking out or pissed, just remember who is on your side and in full agreement with your nonsense.