ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The 12:30 Am thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156797)

luv 02-17-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
The devil incarnate.

o:-)

007 02-17-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
o:-)

ROFL You wish!!!

2112 02-17-2007 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Just angel hair pasta, shrimp, lightly buttered with some light parmesian.

You should put some broccoli florets in there for color :drool:

Demonpenz 02-17-2007 01:26 AM

why is it when you are trying to watch an episode of baywatch your mom comes in and then you have to roll over hurting your dick while you are trying to change to espn

Sam Hall 02-17-2007 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
why is it when you are trying to watch an episode of baywatch your mom comes in and then you have to roll over hurting your dick while you are trying to change to espn

I have the same problem with Family Guy, except it doesn't involve my dick.

crazycoffey 02-17-2007 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Seafood is soooo good for you, too! Fewer calories. I added just a little "light" butter, and some Mrs Dash garlic seasoning. God it smells good!

sounds good

Buck 02-17-2007 01:29 AM

Quote:

lmao

luv 02-17-2007 01:30 AM

Quote:

Your mom stays up this late?

Demonpenz 02-17-2007 01:32 AM

yeah my nephew is trying to sleep he is like 1 then i drive from kc to st joe in a flippin blizzard just so i can watch napolean dynimate on a big screen and get some quiet time. Thats my store for tonight

luv 02-17-2007 01:34 AM

Quote:

yeah my nephew is trying to sleep he is like 1 then i drive from kc to st joe in a flippin blizzard just so i can watch napolean dynimate on a big screen and get some quiet time. Thats my store for tonight

I loved that movie.

Demonpenz 02-17-2007 01:36 AM

yeah i laugh my ass off everytime. I haven't actually seen it for a year. I am going to watch it then maybe 40 old virgin tomorrow. I am going through the dvd collection watching the old ones i never watched.

luv 02-17-2007 01:37 AM

Quote:

yeah i laugh my ass off everytime. I haven't actually seen it for a year. I am going to watch it then maybe 40 old virgin tomorrow. I am going through the dvd collection watching the old ones i never watched.

I own 40 year old virgin, and I've yet to watch it all the way through. Every time I try, someone calls or comes by. I'll have to try again this weekend.

88TG88 02-17-2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

get a lock. best investment i ever made

milkman 02-17-2007 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I own 40 year old virgin, and I've yet to watch it all the way through. Every time I try, someone calls or comes by. I'll have to try again this weekend.

Feeling lonely?

Demonpenz 02-17-2007 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88TG88
get a lock. best investment i ever made

my dick gets so hard it breaks every single one i own. Especially when hasselhoff starts running